Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I got an Ena... (peasant build)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:20 pm

Spoiler:

...and general consensus seems to be she is...........pretty flawed especially since you need someone to ride to ACTUALLY use her proper. I agree. Regardless, rocket punches are cool and stuff, so I wanted to build her, albeit with peasant parts and no EX (resources and that stuff). Her WB only gets additional 100 HP from base HP, so I tried pumping a bit in that direction.

Now, I don't know if I should be putting Boost Run on her because I have no idea how it would interact with her WB. Or if I should be focusing on FLY instead.

Comments and feedback, please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:46 pm

I never played Ena, but custom dashes, etc should work on the wb ro. It definitely works for Machina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Boost run works on her WB, but it's still really slow unless someone rides it. The rocket punches look nice but the tracking is one of the worst  in the game, so bad it can miss the bots in training arena, plus movement making it lean forwards can make the punches hit the ground if the melee isn't tracking properly (which we never know if it is). So thread carefully, it might backfire and instead be frustrating instead.

Ena is fine, she just doesn't fit in a meta that shifted airs into flying artillery, but her weapon uses the old homing which makes it great against flying targets and garbage against grounded targets. Her bit, yeah, flawed and just doesn't match the role she's supposed to fulfil (didn't they release am art moe later that can mount her WB or something? I forget).

I need to check in game because I don't remember correctly and I lost all my builds, but if her WB doesn't need str you might want to change your build to have High Tech Beta instead and get rid of the High Run Alpha for just run/tank, more efficient. I will check in a bit after a download finishes, will either edit this or make a new reply if someone else posts.

Edit: Double checked, STR can go negative and it's just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:07 pm

i thought they changed her mounted buff, used to be anti slow, changed it to cv last i checked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:54 pm

If you got her with the DX coin, you probably fucked up (unless if u already had all the relevant bots on the list).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:04 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Boost run works on her WB, but it's still really slow unless someone rides it. The rocket punches look nice but the tracking is one of the worst  in the game, so bad it can miss the bots in training arena, plus movement making it lean forwards can make the punches hit the ground if the melee isn't tracking properly (which we never know if it is). So thread carefully, it might backfire and instead be frustrating instead.

Ena is fine, she just doesn't fit in a meta that shifted airs into flying artillery, but her weapon uses the old homing which makes it great against flying targets and garbage against grounded targets. Her bit, yeah, flawed and just doesn't match the role she's supposed to fulfil (didn't they release am art moe later that can mount her WB or something? I forget).

I need to check in game because I don't remember correctly and I lost all my builds, but if her WB doesn't need str you might want to change your build to have High Tech Beta instead and get rid of the High Run Alpha for just run/tank, more efficient. I will check in a bit after a download finishes, will either edit this or make a new reply if someone else posts.

Edit: Double checked, STR can go negative and it's just fine.

Haha yeah, I picked her purely because of how she looks. Found out later on all the issues she has, but eh, won't kill me to play her casually. Also, awesome to know regarding her WB, thanks a bunch for that and the warnings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:05 am

@CxM wrote:
i thought they changed her mounted buff, used to be anti slow, changed it to cv last i checked

I have literally had zero chances for people to ride in my mount besides one person in the anniversary area Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:06 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
I never played Ena, but custom dashes, etc should work on the wb ro. It definitely works for Machina.

Noted, thanks! I'll take it a step at a time I guess bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
If you got her with the DX coin, you probably fucked up (unless if u already had all the relevant bots on the list).

I did fuck up. Oh well, can't be meta in everything. cheers Someday I'll get someone to ride and it'll be fun. AHAHA

Also - sorry to all for the "spam", totally forgot I could quite multiple in one post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chouxvalier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chouxvalier

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 am

since theres too many flaws with the WB itself, I dont play around it too often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 am

Revised my peasant build. There's more STR than I expected... Keeping Boost Run since it maaaay help in changing "snail slow" to "crippled slow". Maybe. Or is Fast Recovery recommended for such a fat, slow target? Don't suppose blast guard is all that important either.

Peasant Ena revised with more HP:

Peasant Ena revised with more punches:

Comments please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Wei
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:00 am

@Chouxvalier wrote:
since theres too many flaws with the WB itself, I dont play around it too often.

That's where people like me come in, I guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:17 am

Edit your posts instead of multiposting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got an Ena... (peasant build)   

Back to top Go down

So I got an Ena... (peasant build)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com