Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm

You mean Calin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

She seemed usable pre-buff, even with me just messing around with an untuned one. Having better uptime on the cannon plus a more usable off-weapon in the missiles should make her work fairly well imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 am

The card campaign started 1 day ago and the arena is still dead does any one know when it becomes active
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:17 am

The tracking on Calin's LG missile seems worse than before tbh, but that weapon wans't
relevant anyway. The buff on the cannon is pretty nice, but as I said before, ppl who were
bad with her pre buff will going to still be bad with her after buff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Hmm good to know. I did tune mines a bit just never used her bc Shiva does a better job at nuking airs out of the sky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:06 pm

>complains game is dead

>"hurr gonna leave the arena cuz a non 4fun joined"

I give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:14 pm

well no one wants to deal with nuad or his rinka so welp ;v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Nah fuck uw cos of sasha spam. It fells like u are the only one damaging them when team don't bring gun drive bots or melee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:43 pm

so I just went on and like saw that I had 40+ 20%/30% harms for like NO reason what so ever. and im like " Let just spam tunes on asphe since I never did finish tuning her. :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:48 pm

I aint dealing with the Kuberas and Hygerkun Cyans on any bot. Boost Step was a mistake in a game that already rewards laggers for having bad connections, so RIP game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:46 pm

philia hits those boost steppers very well, also waste booster effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Im having extreme complication feelings on how i keep missing with a homing psygun like......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raniko
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 113
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:20 am

Tbh tho after some experiences with this hated "indo group", they're pretty below average. Just ignore them, giving them attention really bloats their heads further

Yknow nipnip actually stopped spamming his broken stuff after some lazy matches
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:29 am

They're worse than below average. It's clear they're bad at the game, but their lag makes it difficult to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2792

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 pm

No good good shit to make me (and a lot of people) bother playing the game. And now it's gotta be worse if Sakura1 of all people is complaining about buffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3088

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Campaign has already started!?

Man I've been slacking too much these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:48 pm

The notion of segregating players into either skilled or unskilled in this fucking game is what killed it in the end and although it is no secret that this is a pay to win game some people still see themselves as skilled beecuse it has hidden mechanics that they can abuse and exploite which is doublestandard if not outright hypocritical

It is like black and white the previlage of being treated with respect is for the skilled but if you are unskilled you will be treated like a pice of shit for the rest of your life

Dont you agree that from the begining the people who set this sort of notion are empty shells of human beings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

I am pretty sure this exists on every fucking game where pvp is prevalent^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:27 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

Except in a game with a small community the issue is far more relevant and has a much bigger impact in the game.

Early discussions about balance, which was always broken, always ended up being circlejerked with "git gud" and "use this unit or this build to deal with it", arguments which only affirmed that the people complaining were right but for outside idiots they thought they won the argument which only doomed the game anyway because it pushed people away from voicing concerns and shutdown feedback, which in turn gave CS less reasons to ever bother about it.

The game was built on the basis of "customization" and types that act as roles, balance is important there because the moment something needs a counterpick to be efficiently killed then it breaks the game completely. It's not that counters shouldn't exist, they should, that's what types are for, but it shouldn't require specific units or specific builds.

Resha was an example of that, she required very specific builds or units to deal with her on release. Arguments about her being broken always boiled down to "use this or that" which despite sounding smart in reality they are dumb arguments because that's just conforming to a broken meta, a meta that throws out of the window the basis of the game, customization, and told people to predict what the enemy was using if they wanted to succeed or even have a sliver of fun, because the moment an alpha air or later a wingslut wasn't in your team to kill a Resha pretty much everyone was fucked at that point because what could kill them didn't exist and everything else couldn't do anything EVEN if they were from the type meant to kill her.

Bapho is the same shit, the moment it requires a specific debuff or unit it forces people to only use those things, so what's the point of having a million parts and units? The meta will always exist and meta isn't an issue per se, people will min max no matter what, but that's not an issue if they aren't forced to only use a small amount of things to have a far chance, certainly not our case.

This unit is better at dealing with X but others can still do it just fine? That's okay. Only X unit is efficient and only X unit has a fair chance of killing Y unit? That's broken, but sadly that's what "skilful" players will tell others to do in an attempt to shoot them down, because admitting that something is broken would make their e-peen look smaller, but in the end you could say they won, they didn't just kill the players, they killed the game as well.

But hey, if a game that can't even get a single arena room full is a sign of being balanced, fair and fun, hey, you do you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 pm

when they introduced those br rooms and had enough players to use them they should've had more ranges, i remember hovering right on 5 br alot a long time ago and getting near last in unrestricted but always 1st in the under 5 br. that's crazy right? too steep of a difference.

seriously though can we dissolve the unions? those lost meaning forever ago and i want clan mates from other unions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:43 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

Except in a game with a small community the issue is far more relevant and has a much bigger impact in the game.

Early discussions about balance, which was always broken, always ended up being circlejerked with "git gud" and "use this unit or this build to deal with it", arguments which only affirmed that the people complaining were right but for outside idiots they thought they won the argument which only doomed the game anyway because it pushed people away from voicing concerns and shutdown feedback, which in turn gave CS less reasons to ever bother about it.

The game was built on the basis of "customization" and types that act as roles, balance is important there because the moment something needs a counterpick to be efficiently killed then it breaks the game completely. It's not that counters shouldn't exist, they should, that's what types are for, but it shouldn't require specific units or specific builds.

Resha was an example of that, she required very specific builds or units to deal with her on release. Arguments about her being broken always boiled down to "use this or that" which despite sounding smart in reality they are dumb arguments because that's just conforming to a broken meta, a meta that throws out of the window the basis of the game, customization, and told people to predict what the enemy was using if they wanted to succeed or even have a sliver of fun, because the moment an alpha air or later a wingslut wasn't in your team to kill a Resha pretty much everyone was fucked at that point because what could kill them didn't exist and everything else couldn't do anything EVEN if they were from the type meant to kill her.

Bapho is the same shit, the moment it requires a specific debuff or unit it forces people to only use those things, so what's the point of having a million parts and units? The meta will always exist and meta isn't an issue per se, people will min max no matter what, but that's not an issue if they aren't forced to only use a small amount of things to have a far chance, certainly not our case.

This unit is better at dealing with X but others can still do it just fine? That's okay. Only X unit is efficient and only X unit has a fair chance of killing Y unit? That's broken, but sadly that's what "skilful" players will tell others to do in an attempt to shoot them down, because admitting that something is broken would make their e-peen look smaller, but in the end you could say they won, they didn't just kill the players, they killed the game as well.

But hey, if a game that can't even get a single arena room full is a sign of being balanced, fair and fun, hey, you do you.

I was thinking about the unskilled ones being the ones who abuse the broken shit that requires very specific counters that
even my grandmother can play
, and not the ppl who don't use the specific metagame counters for whatever reason, because
that is my personal view of unskilled players, maybe I got it wrong, so nvm.

Yet, it's pointless to complain about this. You can change a whole game, but you can't change the ppl playing it, that's
why I don't play League of Legends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:44 pm

That is the issue actually no one bothered to set a standard or a red line to define what is an inept player and what is a player who is actually competent but lost in the end because of the broken meta

Inept players does not have a place anywhere as far as i am concerned if they want to play then they should go to single player titles or read novels that does not mean that they are mentally dysfunctional nor does their race make them inferior if they belong to an ethnic group like some racists and bastards on the servers try to imply

But i will try to identify it for you

An inept player is someone who was not able to understand and digest the game`s core game play mechanics and basics and as such he is unable to do anything beyond using WASD and the mouse buttons he cant maneuver with mobility cant dodge or do educated decisions and cant adapt to changes or does not have an understanding of combat tactics in general and how it is done in the context of the game he is playing

Obviously people like that have no place in a competitive environment but that does not mean that they should be insulted or demeaned or have their well being harmed they only need to be told to find another game to play and should they refuse to leave just move away until they do it on their own volition        

A competent player is all of the above reversed has a good understanding of the game basics can put together functional builds and play within a team but he cant do much against the meta bullshit moes CS release and those guys are the victims of such shity treatment and harassment  and victims of the imbalance that killed this game in the end after pouring endless amount of effort and money and time to have a sliver of fun and a feeling of accomplishing anything

@Maelstrom

What you are saying is true yet false at the same time it is true because that is a prone to happen in a game which is a pay to win street for some people if the community is not healthy enough to purge the elitist cunts from its ranks and it is false because in games like the new doom 2016 the Multiplayer situation is vastly different and although there are fair amount of bullshit and dirty cheap camping on the server still people deal with each other with nothing but respect even inept players who cause entire teams to loose matches are still treated with respect

Last edited by Charz on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm

You forgot the bullshit players. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:33 pm

There is no use in pointing fingers at anyone at this point but you are right anyway bullshit players do and say bullshit things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3088

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:03 pm

All I do know is as long as the game doesn't get to the point where they had to release a new character just to counter an existing character, then I'm cool with it.

Also when the game doesn't require you to be lucky to get said character to counter another, then... wait, that's already implying the game has already gotten worse. And yes it did.

Also when the game doesn't require you to tune the maximum possible stats on a single unit... what's the use getting a broken bot when you are a filthy casual and don't have the time to actually make it broken, anyway?

Also when the players won't yell at your face for bringing bots you don't own and thus lowering your team's overall performance... haha, keep dreamig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com