Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 pm

i mak skin but i don want ppl using it in ded video gam and i barely plai so i mak for no reson but to shiw off xDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:00 pm

After 3 Shana
Finally got Maid Gisele
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 pm

hey a reason to inflict dash restrict, just trying to remember which or if support rejectors include it.

we should make a list of bots that inflict dash restrict. only one that immediately pops in my head is bapho and i guess ex dash restrict guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5541

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 pm

@CxM wrote:
hey a reason to inflict dash restrict, just trying to remember which or if support rejectors include it.

we should make a list of bots that inflict dash restrict. only one that immediately pops in my head is bapho and i guess ex dash restrict guns

the duration isnt that long for bapho dash restriction.... so unless the EX tune inflicts it so that it last a bit more then idk what actual solution u have beside gangbangs.

although wouldnt something that inflict boost drain be better addition to it, so a nicole?
land ver? maybe?

or that new perse who supposedly has sniper bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phyx
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:52 am

For real guys, do we have a Discord chat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:03 am

Whats so special about Boost Step. Tried it when it came out first for Sledge and it didnt do much. Kinda feels like Float Dash that but only travels 1/3 of the distance that float dash does but for more boost gauge, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:33 am

Kagurai Mai's sub weapon infpicts Dash Restrict although it doesn't last very long. Isn't sup Resha inflicting something on top of heal reduction? Idk if that's dash restrict.

Speaking of the Resha, maybe it'd be feasible to tune a dash restrict on her, if you use the Meluc path. Munya and Alcy get a lot of bullets too, but they AIR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:54 am

@Silvershine wrote:
Kinda feels like Float Dash that but only travels 1/3 of the distance that float dash does but for more boost gauge, lol.
Tha't wrong as hell.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:48 am

Diabolical wrote:
@Silvershine wrote:
Kinda feels like Float Dash that but only travels 1/3 of the distance that float dash does but for more boost gauge, lol.
Tha't wrong as hell.

I now know what I did wrong, assuming it was FLY based. Using WLk now I notice a difference in that it is twice as fast as float dash o.o. However, the boost consumption of 75% of total boost was still pretty high. However, I releveled drive on Sledge now to get Eco Boost Drive and it reduces dash boost consumption by a whooping 50%. So my Sledge only loses about 38% boost now instead 75% whenever dashing with Boost Dash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:41 am

mai's charge up is a bit long and i feel like you'll end up hitting a team mate with it instead of a grounded target.

i'm thinking melees with fancy stun weapons to set up short openings should work, but if ya don't get the kill i imagine you'd have to start from scratch since she has range, speed up, and self regeneration.

i encountered a kal with ammo drain tunes, think that would be handy?

i guess you can ex weapon tune alice's gun too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:32 pm

I'd prefer Homura for dash restricts. Most others are clunky and well this one comes with annoying other debuffs. Well, it's not a guaranteed hit though...

For shell drain builds I'd prefer Pina over Kal, or anyone else that has good protection/escapes and mainly hitrates. Unfortunately your effort's wasted if a enemy Trin spotted.

Also new Gisele is very annoying. It feels even worth using 3hglad on her special attack and ditch that key with stat tunes instead. Forget everything but mobility and be a complete harassment with that ridiculously long heal denial&damage over time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Alathon
Eisai Haramasukoi
Eisai   Haramasukoi

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Land gunners exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 pm

So:
-Ninja in the coin shop is the shuriken version, when the bapho girl is also being given away.
-The roller girl is in her school version (which runs).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJIfxmDJKvk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:22 am

Coming Balance Adjustment
- Aletta
- Digga(Rammer)
- Margarethe
- Vermelhoe(Aegis)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 am

@elmatalast wrote:
- Aletta
- Digga(Rammer)
- Margarethe
- Vermelhoe(Aegis)

>Aletta nerf
>Digga nerf (I hope)
>Vermelho nerf

H Y P E
Y
P
E

But do Margarethe deserves a nerf too? (legit question)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:51 am

Margarethe rhino power slam is sort of broken it can push away a fully transformed bapho around and fuck with its positioning with relative ease also the damage output for the slam is quite high on normal units

It can also disrupt the positioning of sup units given how Margarethe can tank alot of damage which in itself can be broken but i could be wrong as i don't really own the bot and my assumptions are based purely on what i saw her do in arena with me and other players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
DO YOU?!
DO YOU?!

Male Posts : 807

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:08 am

@elmatalast wrote:
- Vermelhoe(Aegis)

If CS can put a hit point cap on her barrier and/or drop her CV, that'd be great.
Also, the bug where her barrier doesn't activate -or- is indefinitely active until pressing the "F" button needs fixing.

Last edited by Samui on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Dead Popu
Dead Popu

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:11 am

Aegis Vermelhos was vanished from the arena. inb4 the Aletta adjustments are actually a buff on her low DPS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:12 am

Aletta needs a nerf on her barrier. At least that's one of her features that's broken af.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:13 am

What Kama needs. (Alleta needs buff)

Do anyone know how long Henri's big shot debuff duration? It seems to be stealthily nerfed as now as it lasts shorter than school variant who has weaker, automated version (2s duration)

Also finally tested a ridiculous bug(?) : Kyouka has -99% debuff duration modifier if she has her personal buff but not maxed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:48 am

does kyouka's buff have a icon? does support rejection work on iconless buffs? come to think of it, are there any?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am

@CxM wrote:
does kyouka's buff have a icon? does support rejection work on iconless buffs? come to think of it, are there any?

It works against Killica's red melee combo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 am

@CxM wrote:

support rejection shutdowns triz's sword element reverting it to normal as well even though the visual appearance remained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Diabolical wrote:
As far as I know, those two are the only TTT members that do this shit.

I'm surprised that their Clan Leader hasn't kicked them out of the clan yet, unless he/she is actually one of them or the leader is just as dirty and shameless.

@Silvershine wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
@Silvershine wrote:
Tha't wrong as hell.

I now know what I did wrong, assuming it was FLY based. Using WLk now I notice a difference in that it is twice as fast as float dash o.o. However, the boost consumption of 75% of total boost was still pretty high. However, I releveled drive on Sledge now to get Eco Boost Drive and it reduces dash boost consumption by a whooping 50%. So my Sledge only loses about 38% boost now instead 75% whenever dashing with Boost Dash.

Stick to your Legion War room raiding programme and you'll never have to worry about boost problem again XD.

@Charz wrote:
Margarethe rhino power slam is sort of broken it can push away a fully transformed bapho around and fuck with its positioning with relative ease also the damage output for the slam is quite high on normal units

It can also disrupt the positioning of sup units given how Margarethe can tank alot of damage which in itself can be broken but i could be wrong as i don't really own the bot and my assumptions are based purely on what i saw her do in arena with me and other players

You're not wrong, except she's not really having it that easy at all. She's an easy target for Hilti and Berithia or even Melts, robots with high shell percentage weapon also can farm damage off her. (and killing her much faster of course)
However i'm not going to deny that she's annoying and can be situationally bullshit.
Though, i don't think she needs any nerf at all, at least not in CBEN, in fact, i think the mechanics of her attacks need some reworks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 pm

tourist is also from TTT but I don't think he does what Shance and Nuadha do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com