Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:07 am

Shivatoris's arm is considered a weapon part? Interesting.
It has to be a conversion part lest there be arms holding arms holding arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:58 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
megaman sucks
megamanX best megaman

fuck you, mighty no. 9 is better than all megaman games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4837

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:08 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
megaman sucks
megamanX best megaman

please, get out of my forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakuya

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:08 am

only me cant log into the game or anyone has the same problem ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:24 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
megaman sucks
megamanX best megaman

please, get out of my forums

but is best game i prov 2 u
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:17 am

@Alpherior wrote:
How the fuck are you all still HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEE
HI ALPH
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:25 am

Diabolical wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:
HI ALPH
HI ALPH (2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:14 pm

ALPHERIOR IS GAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2783

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:46 pm

olphorior wrote:

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:53 pm

@Alpherior wrote:

Once you take the cosmic drug you become addicted to the point of no return and it will take over your life

Jokes aside there are still people who have a peculiar love / hate relationship with CB for its hidden potential and uniqueness in gameplay compared to other MMOS which is ironically the sole points of praise for this game that also have massive balancing and player segregation issues which non paying players still suffers from to this day with varying degrees depending on which point of time they entered the game

On the other hand the server seems to be down and the critical fail message pop up for me as well but you know let CS screw up as much as they like because in the end of the day it is in our best interest to harvest the benfi i mean compensations

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperDarkZero

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:57 pm

What is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:03 pm

It says it right there. バスタガントエントリー
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2374

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:09 pm

@Alpherior wrote:

Ohai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:37 pm

@SuperDarkZero wrote:
What is this?
bastagant entry ticket, skips the treasure finding part but only during the event i think. used google translate on dia's comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 pm

It's for entering Bastagant. Unlike in EN, JP players need to have those to even get in.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 pm

@Charz wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:

Once you take the cosmic drug you become addicted to the point of no return and it will take over your life  

Jokes aside there are still people who have a peculiar love / hate relationship with CB for its hidden potential and uniqueness in gameplay compared to other MMOS  which is ironically the sole points of praise for this game that also have massive balancing and player segregation issues which non paying players still suffers from to this day with varying degrees depending on which point of time they entered the game

On the other hand the server seems to be down and the critical fail message pop up for me as well but you know let CS screw up as much as they like because in the end of the day it is in our best interest to harvest the benfi i mean compensations  

I'm literally only here to shitpost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Diabolical wrote:
It's for entering Bastagant. Unlike in EN, JP players need to have those to even get in.
funky. how hard are they to get if that's a thing? can't have 50-199 sitting in their garage? they still have to get the treasures too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:09 pm

I don't actually play JP so I don't know how common they are, but yeah, they still have to get treasures since it's still regular Bastagant.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:52 am

@CxM wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
funky. how hard are they to get if that's a thing? can't have 50-199 sitting in their garage? they still have to get the treasures too?

They're common enough to make them pointless, put it that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_241

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:05 am

game dead? I tried opening it today and there is no single player on any map and no arena open
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:13 am

^Log out now and then try to re-log. you will understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:52 am

I've always wondered if any player actually does call their support number to tell them that their server just died/bugged.
Heck, if I wouldnt live oversea, I'd do that xD. (honestly OwO) telling them to fix their shit immediately xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
ZedEX-FedEX~
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:44 pm

So I was bored and decided to replay a certain old game with emulator at mobile. Ah, memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:06 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:13 pm

@Sakuya wrote:
only me cant log into the game or anyone has the same problem ?

Not just you, I can't get in either as well as a bunch of other people.

@Charz wrote:
Jokes aside there are still people who have a peculiar love / hate relationship with CB for its hidden potential and uniqueness in gameplay compared to other MMOS  which is ironically the sole points of praise for this game that also have massive balancing and player segregation issues which non paying players still suffers from to this day with varying degrees depending on which point of time they entered the game

Despite some problems from the very beginning (see: making a game in Java at all) Cosmicbreak has so much going for it vs any other MMO I've ever played but CS isn't really interested in making a great game at all, it's like they stumbled upon something and won't give up their skinner's box of card campaigns and garapons while never updating anything that actually matters to longevity and everyone still playing either can't let everything they've invested into it go or are still enamored on what this game is and could be. I've said in the past this is a game that would more than benefit from a private server, but I doubt we'll ever see such a thing especially while official servers are still running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum