Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:55 pm

I'm tossing gold prots on just in case, only 5% chance to lose them and I have 12 anyways. All I've done so far is a non-EXtune mialy and a non-EXtune acht WT that I put together mostly because I thought it looked cool.
Back to top Go down
Kyon
Kyon

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 am

I use dem Gold Protect. Life has taught me to never trust RNG

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
ouka doesnt sell bolts
Oh, my bad. Your best option is Haku then
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 3:06 am

Diabolical wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
I know that normal burning scales to your hp but very minimally, dunno about light.
Burning is a set amount. Light Burning is Burning without the flight speed increase.

Pretty sure burning scales. At least that's how it functioned when I had 10k health in arcantus and would take like 30 damage per burn.
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fairlion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:15 am

Burning doesn't scale in arena at all. It adds up in Quest depends on how many HP up carts you earn
It resets WLK, bump FLY to max (Light Burning doesn't) and slow turn effect.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:21 am

@Fairlion wrote:
Burning doesn't scale in arena at all. It adds up in Quest depends on how many HP up carts you earn
It resets WLK, bump FLY to max (Light Burning doesn't) and slow turn effect.

That wouldn't make sense it not scaling in arena but only in quests. (not saying you're wrong, it just doesn't make sense)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:36 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

That wouldn't make sense it not scaling in arena but only in quests. (not saying you're wrong, it just doesn't make sense)
Burning always takes off 2 HP per tick in arena, unless you have Hyper Radiator.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:42 am

Diabolical wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

Burning always takes off 2 HP per tick in arena, unless you have Hyper Radiator.

so it scales in quests only, fucking weird.

edit: fuck it, how many screw bolts is it for haku runs? and can I do 1 star runs for the same amount of screws?

edit2: so limited UC shits out screw bolts cuz the blue balls have hard plate + screws x5 and hulk meteorite + screws x5 and the mini tune sets give x3 bolts and are also very common.

also is 2s nora worth using? is the only difference to normal nora her slots and nothing else? Im not informed on how she works, are her weapons normally 0s?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 7:41 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

is the only difference to normal nora her slots and nothing else? Im not informed on how she works, are her weapons normally 0s?
Yes to both question. Also that murican lebruck gives 5 screw bolt everyday, Ultra tune up set gives x100, deluxe x20, mini alpha x3.

Last edited by elmatalast on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 7:44 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

is the only difference to normal nora her slots and nothing else? Im not informed on how she works, are her weapons normally 0s?
Yes to both question

thanks, she seems pretty lit and spinning limited uc got me up to a decent amount of screws so i can tune her.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:43 am

> Runs out of UC.
> Decides to sell excess accessories.

Oh. (Selling price is the thing of interest)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am

impressive, I still have a bunch of accessories Im hoarding that I should probably sell
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 am

At this point maybe I should sell half of my stock as well. Too lazy to tune anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 pm

there's like +45%(or was that +55%?) tune up campaign. Why wouldn't you even want to tune o.o
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 pm

I spent like 3m UC this entire anniversary event with tuning and shit. I have about 4m left, I hope we get torencia again soon.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:18 pm

There's a 50% tune up campaign and I have nothing to tune...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Oh so it was 50% (I realized I included the default success rate rip)
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
God making a post
God making a post

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 pm

I still got around 10m right now, but too lazy to roll them out...
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 3:11 pm

is this going to become a meme....because I have nothing to say....
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Keep in mind that mass sell might cause lag/game crash if you sell too much shit at once.
Back to top Go down
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

Female Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:52 pm

We need a Torencia b/c im poor and i have berithia now so i can be useful ;w; i didn't have anything that would be helpful and i have 25 tickets to farm
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:36 pm

only had enough gens to tune 2 bots and that's with the all-elements. should still tune some weapons and cores for far far far into the future.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 pm

meanwhile i still have 20m uc
Back to top Go down
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

Female Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 11:52 pm

*hasn't had more than 150k UC at one time in my life* ;v;"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:02 am

Hi there, DietyAphrodite, I hope you enjoy this site and online game. Nice to have some new members.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:10 am

I'm running out of bots to tune.....

maybe I should build a school Lily....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com