Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:39 am

@Kitouski wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

let's do simple maths

1 broken unit x 20 releases = 20 broken units, multiply that by the amount of people who have 1 broken unit (at least) and the amount of people who only play broken shit and you have a pretty fucking toxic arena.

also multiply that by the amount of DX coin lineups, limited UC garas, victory order lineups, etc.

sure, only call out the 4 or 5 most broken units, there's still a fuckton of erises and reshas running around the further solidify this wasteland of a meta.

and this is coming from a person who has fully tuned 2010 units, dont fuck with me on this. (not you personally, but people in general)

Turns out no matter how many times you rerelease Homura she still dies to melee damage.

You say "only call out the 4 or 5 most broken units" and then precede to list even more and how easy they are to get because that list was too small. Seems like everyone can get them and there are a lot of them. Pretty sure we can easily get a list of 30 unique bots that could be considered "broken", totally enough for a full and diverse arena room! Sounds like we solved the free-to-play player gripes of 2012 by giving them to everyone and everyone having options!

I see you with your catch phrases like "simple maths" Ajit Pai, I ain't falling for your ponzi scheme. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what the fuck are you talking about.

You see, without overpowered units, you can still bake a cake, play video games, eat dinner, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:13 am

People are using things I don't like!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3088

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:52 am

@Kitouski wrote:
You say "only call out the 4 or 5 most broken units" and then precede to list even more and how easy they are to get because that list was too small. Seems like everyone can get them and there are a lot of them.

Except that many of them are easily obtainable through DX coin. If you actually did some proper research, 3 card events later and you would have a full team of "broken" bots actually competent enough to let you survive or even bring you to the top of the rankings.

My Laika is one of those bots from DX shop. While not really broken, she still serves me well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Meanwhile most bots I pick with DX sit in gara (Celica, Lisel, Malca Nina ...) but a random moe from gacha (usually at 170 cards) get a full tuned treatment (Kuhl, Asphe, Serieux)

Only Lily Rain BF from DX is full tuned and her job is chasing Rinka :/
Considering replace Kimono Mercurio with Sacred Sylvia if she can crowd diving well (will reconsider switch to Melt spammer if I see a lot of Bapho next month)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:24 pm

I guess I fully tuned everything or almost everything I got from DX shop, Homura being the last one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Kitouski wrote:
You say "only call out the 4 or 5 most broken units" and then precede to list even more and how easy they are to get because that list was too small. Seems like everyone can get them and there are a lot of them.

Except that many of them are easily obtainable through DX coin. If you actually did some proper research, 3 card events later and you would have a full team of "broken" bots actually competent enough to let you survive or even bring you to the top of the rankings.

My Laika is one of those bots from DX shop. While not really broken, she still serves me well.

i believe that was the point being made - that broken things are obtainable by players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:47 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Kitouski wrote:

DX shop is bandaid at best, it's not a reliable way of obtaining things people want, and not every good bot there is what people might want. What's the point of being on top of the rankings if the gameplay of said bots doesn't appeal to me? Which is why the balance issues are a great deal, certainly beyond the tiny intellect of CBEN's 50 concurrent player count.

CB is a game that offers great variety, but even the DX shop won't save people that can't sink the entire budget of Gerald R. Ford into rolling gara. And that's always been a great example of how shitty card campaigns are, people play for the coin for a couple of days and then forget about the game until they can get a new freebie. Why? Because the game doesn't let you work towards new content, playing the game gets you nowhere unless there's a card campaign or event, so it gets overly repetitive for most people and just doesn't feel rewarding to play a game that has no balance when they can just go anywhere else and have a lot more fun.

Card campaign and DX coin does bring a little few players back for a little while but it never fixed the reason why they never stay.

CB also has it's optimization issues, at this point to run the game smoothly you need a rig that can run Overwatch as smoothly and at least there you only sink 30 bucks (besides skins). Paladins requires lower specs to run the game at max settings and at 60+ constant frames, but yeah, fuck Hi-Rez, they keep fucking that game up. That's just a couple of examples, one paid, the other free.

Yes you can get broken bots in the DX shop, but does it really matter? If people are forced to pick those bots over things they might enjoy more so they can be more than a free frag then I'd say there's a bigger problem than the player's skill. Perhaps the fact that CS didn't release any relevant content in... 10 years? They had plenty of time to make ways to allow people to work for the shit they like. And no, Wonder crafting is garbage, limited and still relies on RNG, lootboxes aren't good rewards.

But hey, there's no arguing when people see 1 room half empty and think the game is "still kicking".
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:41 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
Whoever are expecting to use crimroses, WBGs, frog landers, handy zooks and still be effective
with it, just go fuck off, pretty please.

Also, yes, you will have much more advantage over other stuff if playing D.Thoarla, Alice, Aletta,
Rynka, Vermelho or maybe Bapho, but saying you need to have one of these is pretty much exaggeration.

yes because those are clearly the only broken units out right now.

let's do simple maths

1 broken unit x 20 releases = 20 broken units, multiply that by the amount of people who have 1 broken unit (at least) and the amount of people who only play broken shit and you have a pretty fucking toxic arena.

also multiply that by the amount of DX coin lineups, limited UC garas, victory order lineups, etc.

sure, only call out the 4 or 5 most broken units, there's still a fuckton of erises and reshas running around the further solidify this wasteland of a meta.

and this is coming from a person who has fully tuned 2010 units, dont fuck with me on this. (not you personally, but people in general)

All is fine and dandy but the question is how many players are able to tune in this game

One usually does not throw around statistics to make himself look smart without taking every variable into consideration there is nothing that say that all x20 of the units released on different periods of time will end end up in the hand of a named or randomgroup of cashers as CB always employ gambling to obtain the newest units so 20 broken bots distributed over 20 people is so generous and almost unrealistic i mean hell they are more likely to be in the garage of a single player if he is rich enough

The player you call a whale can charge up to 15000$ in a single transaction and we probably have 5 people like that around you also did not mention the survey champions they can earn the same amounts of RT as a whale and sometimes even more they are maybe 5 additional people which means that all the new shit is limited only to 10 people at any given time  

If you hop in a random match and you are like me a non payer you will find it mostly team B is stomping team A that phenomenon is not the result of a broken shuffle system it is because almost all the power is in the hands in team b and no matter how much team A try they will never win and i tell you they are the same people who abused Lily rain EVE when it was a thing and they are the same who abused the sugoi moes all the way up to initum and the misunagi gara which they promptly used to raid the initum moes the moment the got nerfed

If it was just the broken bots things would have been manageable but that same group of people have a sort of sophistry they quibble something really special which is

CB Internal Logic 101

All Circle and low ranks will be treated like little shits they will be demeaned and squashed by the foot if they dare loose with the starter bots and we might as well insult their well being calling them out to be useless and question their brain functionality

The net speed is the ultimate factor to determine your racial superiority if your movement is flawless then you must be from a white man nation and if you have shiny bots as well you will be treated with utmost respect

but if you lag then you must be of an inferior race you will be classified as a tako Hispanic Brazilian latino indo or a mexican as they feel like and you will be treated with sheer disdain and contempt for the offense of lagging and even if you are not any of those they will magically teleport you there

If you Dare loose a single match you will be treated like shit for the rest of your life

If you cant speak English then you obviously an inferior suckish human don't speak with us please and we will remind you with it forever

If someone killed you with a broken bot or counter pick you then you really suck in this game

If you got ganbanged and dared to die then you are garbage in this game and you will be so for the rest of your miserable life  

When your bot die to direct counters then you must have suck as well  

If your team cant carry the weight then all of you are shit which means you will be steamrolled to oblivion

Each and every one that is not a whale will be skill shamed if they dared do one single mistake in arena

Broken bots make you superior UC bots make you inferior and kill your brain cells

We will call out and shame whoever have a broken bot and do bad with it so we can feel better about ourselves and feel the pat on the back

You cant comprehend tuning and bot builds or you cant pay for tunes then you must suffer from a mechanical brain damage on top of providing you with skeleton builds
that wont teach you shit and waste what little mats and slot protector you have ass face  

The game became meaningless but who the fuck cares we just want to win        

Broken bots cant kill a game alone what kills it is how people abuse the shit out of everyone and since that you mentioned tunes not every one can do so because it is the second major money sink beside the gara it is RNG based as you know and even if you have all the mats required to tune your bot you may end up with half of it finished just because the pot trolled you and ate your scarce slot protectors for breakfast  then you go grind the shit out of yourself to finish your project only to be invalidated by the next gara CS release on the next week ..................

For that same reason the DX shop do not do much even if you managed to obtain a broken unit somehow you wont make full use of it because the enormous mats required to tune that bots to max stats you will end up as a food for the cahsers who can easily tune and i speak from personal experience the bots i got from DX cant be tuned with the mats i collected in 3 fucking years ..............

IF you really want to do something productive then teach people how to tune instead of barging about it to show off

Last edited by Charz on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Sometimes I wonder what game would be like if card campaign would last forever, just instead 200 cards, ppl would get DX coin every 300 cards + DX Shop getting updated at least once a month. (and other rewards between those DX coin getting reduced as well, so the DX coin would remain the main focus)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:03 pm

@Charz wrote:
If you cant speak English then you obviously an inferior suckish human don't speak with us please and we will remind you with it forever
Wow, someone who understands.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:39 pm

@Charz wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
Whoever are expecting to use crimroses, WBGs, frog landers, handy zooks and still be effective
with it, just go fuck off, pretty please.

Also, yes, you will have much more advantage over other stuff if playing D.Thoarla, Alice, Aletta,
Rynka, Vermelho or maybe Bapho, but saying you need to have one of these is pretty much exaggeration.

yes because those are clearly the only broken units out right now.

let's do simple maths

All is fine and dandy but the question is how many players are able to tune in this game

One usually does not throw around statistics to make himself look smart without taking every variable into consideration there is nothing that say that all x20 of the units released on different periods of time will end end up in the hand of a named or randomgroup of cashers as CB always employ gambling to obtain the newest units so 20 broken bots distributed over 20 people is so generous and almost unrealistic i mean hell they are more likely to be in the garage of a single player if he is rich enough

The player you call a whale can charge up to 15000$ in a single transaction and we probably have 5 people like that around you also did not mention the survey champions they can earn the same amounts of RT as a whale and sometimes even more they are maybe 5 additional people which means that all the new shit is limited only to 10 people at any given time  

If you hop in a random match and you are like me a non payer you will find it mostly team B is stomping team A that phenomenon is not the result of a broken shuffle system it is because almost all the power is in the hands in team b and no matter how much team A try they will never win and i tell you they are the same people who abused Lily rain EVE when it was a thing and they are the same who abused the sugoi moes all the way up to initum and the misunagi gara which they promptly used to raid the initum moes the moment the got nerfed

If it was just the broken bots things would have been manageable but that same group of people have a sort of sophistry they quibble something really special which is

CB Internal Logic 101

All Circle and low ranks will be treated like little shits they will be demeaned and squashed by the foot if they dare loose with the starter bots and we might as well insult their well being calling them out to be useless and question their brain functionality

The net speed is the ultimate factor to determine your racial superiority if your movement is flawless then you must be from a white man nation and if you have shiny bots as well you will be treated with utmost respect

but if you lag then you must be of an inferior race you will be classified as a tako Hispanic Brazilian latino indo or a mexican as they feel like and you will be treated with sheer disdain and contempt for the offense of lagging and even if you are not any of those they will magically teleport you there

If you Dare loose a single match you will be treated like shit for the rest of your life

If someone killed you with a broken bot or counter pick you then you really suck in this game

If you got ganbanged and dared to die then you are garbage in this game and you will be so for the rest of your miserable life  

When your bot die to direct counters then you must have suck as well  

If your team cant carry the weight then all of you are shit which means you will be steamrolled to oblivion

Each and every one that is not a whale will be skill shamed if they dared do one single mistake in arena

Broken bots make you superior UC bots make you inferior and kill your brain cells

We will call out and shame whoever have a broken bot and do bad with it so we can feel better about ourselves and feel the pat on the back

You cant comprehend tuning and bot builds or you cant pay for tunes then you must suffer from a mechanical brain damage on top of providing you with skeleton builds
that wont teach you shit and waste what little mats and slot protector you have ass face  

The game became meaningless but who the fuck cares we just want to win        

Broken bots cant kill a game alone what kills it is how people abuse the shit out of everyone and since that you mentioned tunes not every one can do so because it is the second major money sink beside the gara it is RNG based as you know and even if you have all the mats required to tune your bot you may end up with half of it finished just because the pot trolled you and ate your scarce slot protectors for breakfast  then you go grind the shit out of yourself to finish your project only to be invalidated by the next gara CS release on the next week ..................

For that same reason the DX shop do not do much even if you managed to obtain a broken unit somehow you wont make full use of it because the enormous mats required to tune that bots to max stats you will end up as a food for the cahsers who can easily tune and i speak from personal experience the bots i got from DX cant be tuned with the mats i collected in 3 fucking years ..............

IF you really want to do something productive then teach people how to tune instead of barging about it to show off

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Diabolical wrote:
@Charz wrote:

Wow, someone who understands.

If you can't speak english, just fuck off, pretty prease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Actually i can but there is no end to what people can nitpick

Also btw

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:53 pm

I hate when I am speaking in portuguese with some friends in an isolate corner of angel academy,
away from everything and everyone and suddenly someone comes from nowhere just to say "hurr
durr english please".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:38 pm

There's a private chat function for multiple people you know.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Diabolical wrote:
There's a private chat function for multiple people you know.

I didn't tbh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5541

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Ayo Pero CB ish mucho Ingles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Why private chat if I can talk with my friends in an isolate corner of angel academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:37 pm

wish i had more gens stockpiled for the upcoming tuning event, my tuning queue is growing so fast and getting even longer when i wanna fix older builds. also drives! i need so many drives! like i have plans for the next 10 gun drives i get and the next 20 drive limit removers, the next 5 drive erasures
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:52 pm

@Frizz wrote:
Why private chat if I can talk with my friends in an isolate corner of angel academy.
If you're like Maelstrom and get bothered when someone tells you to stop speaking a monkey language on the english server, which is a valid thing to request if I may add, then private chat is always an option.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Diabolical wrote:
@Frizz wrote:

If you're like Maelstrom and get bothered when someone tells you to stop speaking a monkey language on the english server, which is a valid thing to request if I may add, then private chat is always an option.

I think it's more than valid when u are talking shit in public or in arena, but not in this case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:03 pm

No it's 100% valid. This is the case pretty much everywhere. Shit man, when I log into Cosmic Break ENglish the last thing I want to see is chink or bean speak.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Well, whatever, I will keep telling these ppl who just come close to be annoying with
their "it's not from my business but I want to know what u are speaking" to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:12 pm

They won't fuck off since they went over there specifically to fuck with you, considering the average player has no reason to go to the school. Just block them instead.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:14 pm

it's what I do to whoever becomes unnecessarily annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com