Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:34 pm

maybe shut the fuck up and there will be no drama

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:02 am

"Elena Alternate", Composer and Bassist of idol group Siren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:52 am

she seems fat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 533

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:53 pm

>Sidetail
>Beret

Consider me dead now since I may sell my organs for a 2d character. Obviously I won't do that lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1940

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Fat in all right places
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Now that CS has learned to make fat legs they need to go back and make the Pasta girl's legs fatter because boy, her in game model was disappointing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 pm

Still doesn't beat Kal's terrible eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 pm

This shit is starting to give me Super Sonico vibes and I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:18 pm

she a sup? she does damage modifier status effects, only one of those we got was revenge sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1940

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 am

The new girl is Air.
So looks like the SDX will replace the mega tickets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
machx
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:07 pm

@Ice-x wrote:
I Don't know how much CS waste to maintain the server,but with the current situation and if continue like this,there is no reason to continue this game.
If I'm not mistaken, GA2 is going the same way.

This is all I wanted to know...

I quitted this game 5 years ago since the Initium rant wars fiasco and yesterday I was remembering about this game and I was surprised that it is still functioning, despite all the bad things that happened during Initium I got nostalgic about the good times back in 2012, good buddies I made that are not here anymore and the cannonballer battles...

I wanted to go back, but after reading this and seeing some twitchs I decided to stay away. It seems that the end is nigh and another era will arise in the future.

Greeting Brakers and Peace.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5542

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 pm

I hate this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:28 am

I hate CS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:13 am

That is the future that kid glitch foretold not so long ago he might have been a big fat lair but he was right about the sheer oblivion the community operates with and how it leads to extinction in the end

I was hoping that this commu can prove him wrong at least but i guess everything have limits especially with CS bad management they left the game as it is for 6 fucking years with no expansions no new game play modes no missions no quest systems and no decent economy  

That is pretty much why greed is considered a sin and every thing built on a sin is doomed to collapse like a boat made of mud CS continued to sell power to the greedy and ignorant players to feed their power fantasy and give them the illusion of success which in return enlarged their ego to look down on some people and treat them like trash in the name of elitism

You might think that the death of the arena is a bad thing but no it is a sign that people are starting to wake up and i guess punishing the greedy people by striping them of their accounts is most fitting  for what they did don't you agree ?

Last edited by Charz on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FCM
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 am

If I resume things correctly
I've left a ( really ) dead game wich had really great potential
Only to enter this ( soon-to-be ) dead game wich also have great potential
Why do I have to discover and like the core of thoses games only when they are dying ?

I'm so lucky, I wonder why I'm not dead myself yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com