Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 12/12/2017 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:35 pm

@Kitouski wrote:
How available has Renny Juggler been? Fun says I should use my DX Coin on Killica, having anything good says I should get Homura or Sasha but Renny is best girl. I get the impression she's been more available then the rest though.

If you are talking about Killica chain, original is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DietyAphrodite
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-07-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:58 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Anybody knows how many weeks will last the card campaign? I dont want to play during my vacations...
You have until next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:34 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
@Kitouski wrote:
How available has Renny Juggler been? Fun says I should use my DX Coin on Killica, having anything good says I should get Homura or Sasha but Renny is best girl. I get the impression she's been more available then the rest though.

If you are talking about Killica chain, original is better.

Yea, I did some searching on the forum and apparently her force is worse despite having the same combo and her sheath or whatever does some different tricks but nothing to warrant the force loss? Guess I can count Killica out of my consideration list though if she's strictly inferior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:01 am

@DietyAphrodite wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
Anybody knows how many weeks will last the card campaign? I dont want to play during my vacations...
You have until next Tuesday.
oh crap i guess i will do it before xmas... If this DX coin shop wasn't so good I would skip this campaign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1578
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:27 am

@Kitouski wrote:
How available has Renny Juggler been? Fun says I should use my DX Coin on Killica, having anything good says I should get Homura or Sasha but Renny is best girl. I get the impression she's been more available then the rest though.

I got her from DX afew months ago so she might make a return soon idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:42 am

@Kitouski wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@Kitouski wrote:
How available has Renny Juggler been? Fun says I should use my DX Coin on Killica, having anything good says I should get Homura or Sasha but Renny is best girl. I get the impression she's been more available then the rest though.

If you are talking about Killica chain, original is better.

Yea, I did some searching on the forum and apparently her force is worse despite having the same combo and her sheath or whatever does some different tricks but nothing to warrant the force loss? Guess I can count Killica out of my consideration list though if she's strictly inferior.

Her yellow combo is a mix of the yellow + red from the original, it's the same combo animation as original's yellow,
but with less range and ignores tgh reduction, but since it behaves in the same way as the original's yellow, you can't
lock stuff in a place with it, also yes, lower force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 3088
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 18
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:02 am

Thought I should leave a message here.
My computer got fried, so if anyone is interested to post next week's updates here, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11416
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:08 am

Poor Laz D:

Wasn't the main issue with Kilica Chain that she couldn't use Anti-Homing bits??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 12/12/2017 Update   

Back to top Go down
 
12/12/2017 Update
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com