Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Returning Player Guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm working on a breaker cyan right now as well, trying decide between keeping a 110 cost twin magneblast on it or dropping it for more hp and force on the breakers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 am

@reVelske wrote:
Somebody's gotta keep it real around here once in a while, besides, No Fun Allowed.

oh and, the less "returning players" understand the game in its current state, the sooner they'll get fed up and bugger off to do better things with their lives.

because an individual myself cannot into the enjoyment nobody should be capable of into the enjoyment
i wish this actually applied so I could destroy all the things I myself dislike such as making people stop playing dagaronpa games but I have decided that they will continually play them and complain how bad they are no matter how many alternatives i suggest
perhaps one day a revelske will allow people to be themselves instead of demanding they be him

tl;dr https://twitter.com/jchensor/status/584573042862338048
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 6:45 am

@Winty wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
Somebody's gotta keep it real around here once in a while, besides, No Fun Allowed.

oh and, the less "returning players" understand the game in its current state, the sooner they'll get fed up and bugger off to do better things with their lives.

because an individual myself cannot into the enjoyment nobody should be capable of into the enjoyment
i wish this actually applied so I could destroy all the things I myself dislike such as making people stop playing dagaronpa games but I have decided that they will continually play them and complain how bad they are no matter how many alternatives i suggest
perhaps one day a revelske will allow people to be themselves instead of demanding they be him

I feel you bro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 am

it is very ridiculous situation
they say
daganrompa game, all suck. They're all terrible. Awful games. They tell me this.
I say, I recommend amazing VN. REAL VN. Muvluv, Root Double, Demonbane, Grisaia, Steins;Gate.
They say no, no, I don't have time for VN.
But they pay 60 usd for dagarompa on steam. Play that. Takes much time. More time than VN maybe. They hate it, complain all the time. Tell me it sucks.
Why not read VN? Why read dangaropa? Daganropa have very little gameplay, and all it's gameplay is shit. They tell me this. But not read VN. Why?
not make sense to me but you do not see me go to dagaropa forum to post in dagaropa thread to tell them to not play shit game. I do not know why they play it but they play it and I accept that they are themselves and play shit game. They can do that if they want. It is ok. Not hurt me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1996

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:55 am

vn are not games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:56 am

doesn't matter, they are better than danganronpa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:28 pm

none of the people I'm talking to think the gameplay elements of dingodogdger are worth a bag full of shit so I don't see how that has anything to do with it since all they are doing is fucking reading the shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 am

@Winty wrote:

Nah bruv, you know I (as well as anyone else who shat on this game at any point in time) enjoyed (and could still possibly enjoy) the game to some degrees, but fact of the matter is that it's utter shite in almost every aspect (ie. we enjoy shite) and do not in any way deserve the time and (especially) money of anyone. People who beat the addiction and got off this drug shouldn't be tempted to pick it back up again. Y'all free to argue that it's their business if they want to go and OD on crack again or whatever, but we shouldn't assist them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:04 pm

There's nothing in here that encourages people who aren't to start. Nobody is saying "come back it's better now." It's just if you already did, here's what's going on, because a likely response to booting up the game and going into arena is probably going to be "what the fuck is that shit" when some inexplicable GAME MECHANICS unit kills you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:19 pm

The "paper scissor rock" LND>AIR>ART combat triangle is going to be rebalanced by the guard carts in less than a month this will at least nerf the "I can kill all types as easy" OP AIRs like Alice, Aletta, Sacred Toarla since their damage done to ARTs(their predators) will be reduced by 55% unless you are stupid enough to not use guard carts (like 1/3 of CBEN players...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
The "paper scissor rock" LND>AIR>ART combat triangle is going to be rebalanced by the guard carts in less than a month this will at least nerf the "I can kill all types as easy" OP AIRs like Alice, Aletta, Sacred Toarla since their damage done to ARTs(their predators) will be reduced by 55% unless you are stupid enough to not use guard carts (like 1/3 of CBEN players...)

I just didn't guarded my monigga leader because reasons, but everything else here is guarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fairlion

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:34 pm

I may not take Blast Guard on Lnd but 100% non-Lnd here has Beam Guard by default.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
"I can kill all types as easy" OP AIRs like Alice, Aletta, Sacred Toarla

Don't sell your bullshit here, nobody's going to buy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 am

How to not die in modern meta:

- Tune your bots. With the campaigns we get, it's really easy to scrounge up enough materials to manage some good builds for today's bots. Ask for advice for optimizing builds if you don't know how.

- Learn your bots. Realize when rushing in to get yourself killed is a terrible idea and when it's a smart idea to run up

- Play aggressively, and don't just farm score to look pretty on the scoreboard. Put pressure on the other team, but also don't get yourself killed. Breaking PSes for score is hilariously retarded and accomplishes nothing.

also good ideas:

LAND GUNNERS. Gun Drive's introduction paves the way for a lot more menacing land gunner builds. Learn how to space efficiently from targets and start making dives for enemy healers.

BOOST DRIVE ARTS, to efficiently evade lands. The floor is fucking lava and I promise you that boost drive keeps you alive a lot longer than armor drive memery. With airs increasing with range in meta, it's probably a little smarter to be up in the air with them to shoot them down.

CAPA TUNING your bots if your resources allow it, you might find that float dash on your favorite air might just improve its mobility a lot. Or that an extra HShooter on your weapon really improves its performance. Whatever the case, your builds generally reach even greater performance levels with capa tuning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 825

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:23 am

@Alathon wrote:

- Tune your bots. With the campaigns we get, it's really easy to scrounge up enough materials to manage some good builds for today's bots. Ask for advice for optimizing builds if you don't know how.

- Learn your bots. Realize when rushing in to get yourself killed is a terrible idea and when it's a smart idea to run up

- Play aggressively, and don't just farm score to look pretty on the scoreboard. Put pressure on the other team, but also don't get yourself killed. Breaking PSes for score is hilariously retarded and accomplishes nothing.

also good ideas:

LAND GUNNERS. Gun Drive's introduction paves the way for a lot more menacing land gunner builds. Learn how to space efficiently from targets and start making dives for enemy healers.

BOOST DRIVE ARTS, to efficiently evade lands. The floor is fucking lava and I promise you that boost drive keeps you alive a lot longer than armor drive memery. With airs increasing with range in meta, it's probably a little smarter to be up in the air with them to shoot them down.

CAPA TUNING your bots if your resources allow it, you might find that float dash on your favorite air might just improve its mobility a lot. Or that an extra HShooter on your weapon really improves its performance. Whatever the case, your builds generally reach even greater performance levels with capa tuning.

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 7:44 am

@Samui wrote:
@Alathon wrote:

also good ideas:

Amen to that.

This!

This thead can be closed already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:51 am

@Alathon wrote:

also good ideas:

No truer words have been said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 10:29 am

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
"I can kill all types as easy" OP AIRs like Alice, Aletta, Sacred Toarla

Don't sell your bullshit here, nobody's going to buy it.

Are you saying those 3 moes can't kill ART easily? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:54 pm

i thought it was your weird bolding, divine thoarla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RenExceed

Male Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:59 pm

@Alathon wrote:

also good ideas:

Let me add this to the main post since all this is important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:06 pm

But Burst Drive also has Eco Boost, which is the primary reason ARTs used Boost Drive.

I think its a good alternative if you're one of those lelel alpha ARTs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:40 pm

beware of lnd cow, she top brawling melee now. lasker, bapho and verm are not good enough to stop this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:33 am

@Yushii wrote:
But Burst Drive also has Eco Boost, which is the primary reason ARTs used Boost Drive.

I think its a good alternative if you're one of those lelel alpha ARTs.

You're missing the entire point of boost drive on arts, which is augmented thrusters and fall charge. Eco boost is a cherry on top, but they already have better boost gauges than lands and supports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 am

@Alathon wrote:

stop this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 2:21 am

I would say just tune capa when you know what u are doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   The Returning Player Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Returning Player Guide
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com