Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Returning Player Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 112

PostSubject: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Aiight son, this is a easy 3 step guide to the returning player, follow these 3 steps and you'll be good to go:

1. Download the game
  2. Go do arena (if there's anyone in there)
  3. Quit the game after the match cuz lol@balance

If you somehow fucked up at the last step like I have, just keep reading this guide.

Arena

Alright so you know that main mode that you're supposed to play cuz you gotta get points for your Union and all that shit? Fuck that, it's only Shuffle from now on boy.

What's that? There's nobody playing arena right now? Get your ass over there and go do some Legion. You'll get some UC and EXP for your bots, as well as decent drops. You won't get as much as if you were playing a regular match, but it's better than nothing.

There's people on a Legion room you say? Up to you if you wanna join them, you don't need people for Legion anyway lol.

Oh? There's people actually playing arena now? Well shit, go do that then. Just be careful with what you're dealing with in there. Here's some shit that you probably haven't seen that's gonna fuck you up:

• Baphogrid Girl - Literal Boss as a playable unit. Easy to deal with when she's not a giant cucklord.
    When she goes into her Ultimate Despair ass form, she gets a giant HP boost as well as CV for the entire duration of her WonderBit. That's right, her Wonder Bit lets her turn into that shit, and before you ask, yes, she can spam wonder drugs to keep it going, the absolute mad woman. There's plenty of counters to work around her, so there's that.
    Also as a note, if you see zett running around with her, don't bother shooting, he ain't hurting your ass until wb runs out.

• Vermelho (Aigis Module) - Remember when Rouche existed at some point in time, and we thought "this fucking barrier is not dying" well, what if we take Rouche's shields and multiply them times a thousand? Yeah, that's basically Vermelho. You see, in a game where (most) melee's need to rush into people to get anything done, you either need more than 600 hp/be bapho/or have some bullshit method to keep yourself alive. Vermelho's method is basically just throw a giant shield around you and give no fucks about life. If you see a giant bubble running around your team, that's her.

• Lasker - Hey what's up with that random Pizza Girl teleporting around?
    Lasker here is an honest to god LND melee. At least that's what you would assume until you realize how incredibly stupid her reach is. When LND's can chase AIR's by simply mashin RMB, you know that's special. Lasker here has a niche ability that lets her grab people with her checkers board. Simply latch on to someone, and proceed to give no fucks about incoming damage for a few seconds, you also completely lock the ability to move of whatever the fuck you grabbed. It's important to mention that since the ends of time, lagmelee's have been around this game, and Lasker is no stranger to such thing. It's not uncommon to get grabbed out of her actual reach, at this point you have 2 options, either you type how mad you are in chat, or realize that your internet connection is actually getting fucked.

• Nina - You know what's scary man, ghosts. You know what's even scarier? Little girls, those things can get you in jail if you make one single wrong move.
    Nina here is also a "melee". The reason that's on quotations, is because she's a really weird ranged melee.
    Every melee in this game has a certain reach with their weapon of choice, but in most cases they have to get really close to start landing those hits. Nina here doesn't care about that shit, she just pokes you from afar and gets done with that. If that's not enough, she can always immobilize you first, and then proceed to beat the shit out of you.
    What's that? You're playing an AIR so you should be safe from her? Try again my dude. She can easily throw you out of the sky if she manages to shoot you.

• Divine Thoarla - If you're playing LND Melee and you see a giant bubble in the sky, stay the fuck away. You know how Zero's were dumb as shit to begin with? Well, take good old Thoarla (who had pretty decent versions over the years) and turn her into one, what do you get? Literal flying nuke.
    Like all Zero's, she gets 2 paths to pick, but what does that matter when Star Demolition is clearly the superior option? She can easily hit 3 digit damage, stay in the air for as long as she fucking wants, and she also gets a giant bubble to protect herself. She can also get high HP via tunes quite easily.
    There's plenty of ways to deal with her, Air Melee seems (to me) the most effective.

• Aletta Arpeggio - You know, I hear a lot of shit from this girl, but I've yet to see someone playing her in a way that actually makes me say "yeah you know what, fuck this thing". Nothing much to say here, AirMoe that spams sub all day, and never dies cuz lol@shield.
    Edit: Had someone actually playing her today. Yeah you know what, fuck this thing.

• Alice Read - “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad." "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    You know what's a good idea? Throw almost literally all buffs in the game into a single bot + let it also fuck with someone else's controls. Sounds fun right? Yeah, sure does.

• Homura Isamine - "But Ren, isn't this a LND unit?", why yes, she might look like one, unless you're looking at her summer version she's in fact, an ART. Nowadays she seems to be outshined by other stuff, but as far as I investigated, she's still up there in the current meta.
    So what is it that makes her a threat you ask? Well for starters, who the fuck gives an ART, the bot class that's supposed to focus more on high firepower and less mobility, the ability to use a decoy to fuck with melee's, who are supposed to be killing ARTs to begin with. While yes, if you're smart you can work around it, it still conveys extra effort to take down ONE target.
    However, the real deal with Homora is her WB. You see, back in the day, WB consisted on small drones that stayed near you and shot people, or hit people with a sword/axe when they got near you. Homura however has a special WB that combos with her main weapon shots, that leaves these marks on your bot (you'll know you have them because you'll see your bot with small red glows) that then she can detonate by activating said Wonder Bit. Now, while that may not sound so bad, let me tell you something, those marks stay there for a long ass time. Since Homura has no indicators to tell her how many people she's marked, she's been given a long ass time for her to detonate them instead. Oh did I mention that the more marks you have when she detonates them, the more extra effects you'll suffer? Yeah. Note: Most Homo's use WB for dodging, which adds more to the annoying factor, and it doesn't help that her WB fills on its own.

• Sasha Tereshkov - MAN I SURE DO LOVE THE MOTHER COUNTRY - a man, probably.
    Sasha here's quite simple. Walk around, spot enemy, put barrier up, proceed to fuck shit up. You'll know it's a Sasha cuz you'll see some random ass box shield walking around. Do yourself a favor, and don't engage with her upfront, those shield bits take a while to take down, and she can set them up again, after all three are destroyed, quite easily. She's only vulnerable from the back, but even then she's not gonna get stun locked. It'll take a group of people to take one down most of the time.

• Rinka Lynx - Hey you know what this game was missing? A sniper. That's a bad idea? Why, because this game has a terrible aim assist system that basically locks you on to a target, and since you probably are shit at aiming, your shot is gonna home in anyway? What are you even talking about, it's clearly a good idea.
    It's almost impossible not to run into Rinka's these days, the damn things are everywhere. There's one on your team, and at least 3 on the enemy team.
    Rinka's pretty easy to follow, just take your sniper rifle out, get into position, and stay scoped for the entire game. The reason people despise her comes from the fact that, regular snipers NEED to spot a target first so they can take a shot. But since this is Cosmic Break, Rinka doesn't need to see jack shit, if the game tells her she sees something, then she can shoot it, doesn't matter if there's absolutely nothing on your screen. Oh did I mention that the gara version of her sniper rifle can cause Distortion?
    Not only is it annoying to get shot by one, but the fact that when you actually catch up to her she can just go "nope", as she spins away. God damn it son.

• Berithia - The Bapho Slayer, but also tends to kill you as well cuz you were there.
    HEY, ARE YOU TIRED OF PLAYING BORING ASS HEALER SUPPORT? ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE MAD MEN WHO RAN AROUND WITH BURST FIRE BIT ON A WINBERLL BACK THEN? DO YOU THINK SUPPORTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK PEOPLE UP BECAUSE FUCK BEING A SUPPORT TO YOUR TEAM, THE REAL SUPPORT IS THE ONE THAT KILLS? WELL BERITHIA IS HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP WITH A CLAP.
    You know what this game needed? A unit that deals damage based on the enemy's HP. What, you don't think that's a good idea? Well too late son, Beri's here to fuck with people. And she's a SUP of all unholy things. Supports are weird man.
    Her deal's simple, she shoots you and then you have an open Iron Maiden around you, what do? Stay the fuck away from Beri, if she claps you then say adios to a 30~% of your HP. That's fixed, so it'll take her the same time to kill you regardless. She also gets a special Wonder Bit that lets her go "invisible", it works the same was as Erises Hide ability. You won't see her, but she'll leave a small trail behind her, that lets you track her if you're paying attention.

• Hilti - Why is this girl a fangirl of C.S-chan when in-game she's 100% more useful than C.S-chan is. Wait, Magical C.S? What's that?
    Anyway, Hilti here is a healer, the most annoying one you'll find around. You'll know there's one on your team/enemy team because of 3 reasons: 1. Giant ass factory, this thing heals people, quite quickly at that; 2. Nets dropping out of the sky, Hilti can throw these to stop people's movement, can be negated by Clearence; 3. Her stupid ass voice.
    If you see one in the enemy team, prepare to struggle trying to rush in. If there's one on your team however, you better do good so it doesn't go to waste.
    Ah yeah, she can use Heal shots as well that repair parts, quite handy.

And that's most of the notable shit that you will find in arena. There's a lot of other stuff that I haven't mentioned cuz A. I have yet to get my own opinions on it; B. Cut me some slack it's only been one month since I came back and I'm too lazy to research.

As an extra, here's a How not to die in modern meta™️ by Alathon:

- Tune your bots. With the campaigns we get, it's really easy to scrounge up enough materials to manage some good builds for today's bots. Ask for advice for optimizing builds if you don't know how.

- Learn your bots. Realize when rushing in to get yourself killed is a terrible idea and when it's a smart idea to run up

- Play aggressively, and don't just farm score to look pretty on the scoreboard. Put pressure on the other team, but also don't get yourself killed. Breaking PSes for score is hilariously retarded and accomplishes nothing.

also good ideas:

LAND GUNNERS. Gun Drive's introduction paves the way for a lot more menacing land gunner builds. Learn how to space efficiently from targets and start making dives for enemy healers.

BOOST DRIVE ARTS, to efficiently evade lands. The floor is fucking lava and I promise you that boost drive keeps you alive a lot longer than armor drive memery. With airs increasing with range in meta, it's probably a little smarter to be up in the air with them to shoot them down.

CAPA TUNING your bots if your resources allow it, you might find that float dash on your favorite air might just improve its mobility a lot. Or that an extra HShooter on your weapon really improves its performance. Whatever the case, your builds generally reach even greater performance levels with capa tuning.

I'll add more to this thing when I feel like it. Feel free to point how stupid this is add more to/correct some of it.

This part was mostly focused on Arena, so yeah. Next I'll probably add stuff like "what bots should you aim for".

EDIT: Added some thoughts on Vermelho (Aigis), Lasker, Nina and Rinka.
EDIT 2: Added something to Aletta and Homura.
EDIT 3: Added How not to die in current meta by Alathon.

Last edited by RenExceed on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Pretty much everything here. Though notable mentions are Kilica, Nina, Gathima, Koharu, Air Elisa, Lasker, Kyouka. Those are things you don't want to engage yourself unless you really have a good counter for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:52 pm

this thread is shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:57 pm

beri is kinda fun to fight though scarier if you don't have a gun to tell where she is. flare momo is more of a pain for me

@Kuzuha wrote:
Pretty much everything here. Though notable mentions are Kilica, Nina, Gathima, Koharu, Air Elisa, Lasker, Kyouka. Those are things you don't want to engage yourself unless you really have a good counter for them.
why kilica? summer is kind of a pain, they always sneak up on me somehow too.

also need to add aegis verm, cv, speed up, and 60% guard on top of a rouche barrier that moves with her. but she might be getting a nerf? the 60% guard won't stack with the guard carts or all guard?

and rinka- an crazy range, so much that she can attack targets she can't see, with high damage,  insane homing, hits even behind cover, stuns you and inflicts a debuff that screws your aiming and she has a spammable sub weapon that lets her gain massive distance and if you're unlucky maybe even stun you in the process.

drill ciel- stun lock combo. countering her isn't that specific just need cv or use a air but if you get caught once you might be done for and she can give herself a speed buff and extended boost run so... if you're on the ground pretty sure she'll get ya.

thermes stein - not really bs since it doesn't happen often but just thought worth mentioning since it's can be a serious surprise and change the situation in a instant, get hit for 300+ damage and lose your ability to use both main and sub weapons for a short while. so it's just a lot going wrong in a super short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:52 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
this thread is shit
Thanks

You're also a part of it now so, you're welcome.

@CxM wrote:
beri is kinda fun to fight though scarier if you don't have a gun to tell where she is. flare momo is more of a pain for me

@Kuzuha wrote:

also need to add aegis verm, cv, speed up, and 60% guard on top of a rouche barrier that moves with her. but she might be getting a nerf? the 60% guard won't stack with the guard carts or all guard?

and rinka- an crazy range, so much that she can attack targets she can't see, with high damage,  insane homing, hits even behind cover, stuns you and inflicts a debuff that screws your aiming and she has a spammable sub weapon that lets her gain massive distance and if you're unlucky maybe even stun you in the process.

drill ciel- stun lock combo. countering her isn't that specific just need cv or use a air but if you get caught once you might be done for and she can give herself a speed buff and extended boost run so... if you're on the ground pretty sure she'll get ya.

thermes stein - not really bs since it doesn't happen often but just thought worth mentioning since it's can be a serious surprise and change the situation in a instant, get hit for 300+ damage and lose your ability to use both main and sub weapons for a short while. so it's just a lot going wrong in a super short amount of time.

Pretty sure the only reasons that Killica would be worth mentioning are her parry that lets her say "nah" to other melees (which also includes bapho) and her red sword that can easily shred someone as long as you know what you're doing, which is why I decided to not include her.

As for the rest of these, I had plans on including Nina, Rinka and Lasker, but decided not to yet due to not having enough encounters with them (I say that as I probably have encountered enough Rinkas to write a full report on how much I hate the concept of snipers with jail free cards).
I could write something on Air Elisa due to my own experience with playing her, but personally I think she's easily countered by most alphaARTs. That being said however, letting her get Accele Roll is a sin, and homing melee subs are in fact cancerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:08 pm

wew lad wers verm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2994

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 pm

shut the fuck up shin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Don't forget Cyan the best ART "moe" there is now(the alpha one) just wait for the next tune up campaign when she will release her true potential.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Breaker Cyan is shit. Or at least, I haven't seen anyone do anything productive with one.

Trident Module Cyan is like Gathima and Sturbanger had a kid, an Alphart with projectiles that cover a wide area before homing on a target, and has enough ammo to offset her being in Hypershot about 40% of the time. Also has a shield that fires off her backdash, like Gathima's, except she can dash twice (Multi-step combos into it) for practically no cooldown.

Prometheus Module Cyan is a melee specialized ART similar to Sledge Heim but with more tools at its disposal. Besides having a Lagstep and spammable 110 range punches, however, it's not hard to kill, due to its only damage mitigation coming from guard carts and the All Guard in her WB. A fun to use build, but falls behind Trident Module.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:01 am

Great thread.

And how can Gathima Grill get away with this? 5 digit damage total in a match.
Also Homura rarely spam WB for status. Mostly for WB dodge (also deal damage with slashing animation to nearby enemy unit).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:24 am

Better "Returning Player Guide": Don't. Go do anything else with your life.

In a time when the gaming communities are rightfully up in arms about gambling in video games and AAA publishers doing everything they can to drain every penny out of the players, you really felt the desire to write a guide to welcome players back into a half-dead shamble of a gacha trash kusoge? Come on now, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:34 am

Finally a good guide showed up after ages it is pretty nice and i have seen what you have done there basically it says abandon hope all who return and suck it up if you truly love the game  

Except that it became really impossible for new player to enter the game and play in this meta they will never be able to keep up and eventually they will leave and with only handful of ppl left CB is like a private club as well as a vortex for money on gacha and never ending grinding   

It worth nothing that these bots led to the arena demise and now you are stuck with legion wars 90% of the time to get UC and EXP unless they do another card campaign maybe

On the the bright side there is almost no broken bots in legion so you can play whatever you want sound ironical right ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:06 am

Good guide. Not to mention literally everything in the arena has more or less 600 HP, and for most of the time maxed out stats. Actual newbies would have an insanely hard time trying to aim at any of them, let alone take them down.

My Minaria is a slow, floating glass cannon and it's still quite hard to be shot down by experienced players. Imagine newbies with untuned bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 am

You missed the top one in that "shits that gonna fuck you up" list. Aegis Vermelhoe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

fuck you guy, some random who's bad at the game tuned a verm gunner.

i liked it... i want one now.

i still fucked him with my "SHIP GIRL" tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4593

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:13 am

@RenExceed wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
this thread is shit
Thanks

You're also a part of it now so, you're welcome.

@CxM wrote:

@Kuzuha wrote:

Pretty sure the only reasons that Killica would be worth mentioning are her parry that lets her say "nah" to other melees (which also includes bapho) and her red sword that can easily shred someone as long as you know what you're doing, which is why I decided to not include her.

In a perfect world where the game doesn't laggs like hell, she would be deadly...

Gonna read ur guide now.

@edit

>reading the Thoarla's part

I don't give a shit about airs when on melee. I mean, no matter how OP the air unit is, it doesn't change how
I should behave against it at all.

@edit 2

Yes, nice guide. It just lacks a mention to Vermelho Aegis Module, but everything else is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 am

@reVelske wrote:
Better "Returning Player Guide": Don't. Go do anything else with your life.

In a time when the gaming communities are rightfully up in arms about gambling in video games and AAA publishers doing everything they can to drain every penny out of the players, you really felt the desire to write a guide to welcome players back into a half-dead shamble of a gacha trash kusoge? Come on now, really.

duder the boys are just checking back for a jolly or two with the ol times lettem have at it.
ain't even a welcome just a bit of a description of what's fuckin
chillax my niggax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:18 am

Somebody's gotta keep it real around here once in a while, besides, No Fun Allowed.

oh and, the less "returning players" understand the game in its current state, the sooner they'll get fed up and bugger off to do better things with their lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:51 pm

maybe it would be fair to include Lasker too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Added some shit about Vermelho (Aigis), Lasker, Nina and Rinka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Sounds like people are still mad about Nina's "range" despite the fact that it's more of a downside to her since she can't move nor hit targets at any height over the size of her projectile (if you stand in a slope she can't hit you unless she jumps, and you can still jump higher, unless you got hit by her other attack, which at that point if you are not alone she's dead instead unless your team is bad. Oh right, there's no good players in this game, sorry). The usual CB player having a ping higher than 200 also makes it so she usually can't function properly against melee as they will just warp to her face.

Her stun sub is dumb but that's about it, adding her to the list begs for a ton more to be added (spinning and swiping with a massive damage reduction, melt on demand, warpsteps, shutdown everything debuffs, etc), since she only works well if the enemy is a sole unit.

Where's bikes? Bikes are the disease and Nina is the cure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Fuck Aletta, the only thing I can reliably kill her with is Elisa IF.

She can dish out an insane amount of homing damage that's fast enough to reach me before I can get to cover. (ticks of 50-60 or even 90s then a bunch of smaller damage) and if she's not aiming for me I can't gun her down for my team because that shield negates EVERYTHING. Thoarla and Alice have more counters than this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 pm

never 5 get this og meme

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:15 pm

I completely forgot aboit bikers.

Nothing against Nina, there's a lot of worse things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:17 pm

@Yushii wrote:
Breaker Cyan is shit. Or at least, I haven't seen anyone do anything productive with one.

Good you say that i don't want any complains about my Cyan when I tune it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Player Guide   

Back to top Go down

The Returning Player Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum