Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lisel Flak Recommendations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

Female Posts : 76

PostSubject: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 pm

So this is the version i have (unfortunately) and i try to make those variants of moe's that are either uncommon or might not be up to par with the OP bots out at the time and make them useful. I honestly don't have any specific build for her b/c the built in/attached weapons she has already are sort of terrible. More specifically, really low on ammo. I don't plan on leaving the Flak's attached b/c they literally only have 80 ammo and i feel there are probably better weapons to put in place of them with not only more ammo but better fire power. So what I'm asking is if there are any recommendation builds, weapons, booster's, etc. you can give to make her more full potential. I'd really appreciate the feedback!

Build so far:

i honestly wish i could get rid of the cannon's that aren't removable on her cause they literally are the worst and i could use that for tuning room >:V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 am

Lisel Flak is the best Lisel for a FLY base build most of the people make her an alpha with a lot of weapons and shield bubble shots but those builds are cost expensive and you need the right parts. I suggest a single shooter build like mine she is very good at making fag AIRs life miserable specially the divine toarlas. Here is my build.

This is an easy to make build and has no capa tunes all the parts needed everybody should have the hardest parts to get are: chloe BS, any AMJ with 1 slot and 0 cost, if you dont have 1 slot 0 cost AMJ just use two 0 cost 1 slot BSJ since the build only uses 1 BSJ. if you dont have Air rider AMs you can also use Raystag AMs(but they are more bulky) both of these bots are in the shop. The cannon tunes are up to you if you have 2 spare lisel cannons I would suggest having a long range cannon and a mid range cannon for different maps just make sure both cannon have no more than 60 cost points in tunes so they are interchangeable without modifying the build

the core tunes are. (These are optional but single shooter and still shoter is a must)
Spoiler:

the carts are blast guard, beam guard, broad radar, fast recovery, and the rest are capa carts + acell roll cart

Since this is build is for everybody feel free to improve it(but I doubt you can)

Note:
the build of the screenshot has 40hp of core tunes 5 hp of medals and 30 hp of 30hp cart
the build is based on Lisel BD2

If you have any question about the build let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
Lisel Flak is the best Lisel for a FLY base build most of the people make her an alpha with a lot of weapons and shield bubble shots but those builds are cost expensive and you need the right parts. I suggest a single shooter build like mine she is very good at making fag AIRs life miserable specially the divine toarlas. Here is my build.

This is an easy to make build and has no capa tunes all the parts needed everybody should have the hardest parts to get are: chloe BS, any AMJ with 1 slot and 0 cost, if you dont have 1 slot 0 cost AMJ just use two 0 cost 1 slot BSJ since the build only uses 1 BSJ. if you dont have Air rider AMs you can also use Raystag AMs(but they are more bulky) both of these bots are in the shop. The cannon tunes are up to you if you have 2 spare lisel cannons I would suggest having a long range cannon and a mid range cannon for different maps just make sure both cannon have no more than 60 cost points in tunes so they are interchangeable without modifying the build

the core tunes are. (These are optional but single shooter and still shoter is a must)
Spoiler:

the carts are blast guard, beam guard, broad radar, fast recovery, and the rest are capa carts + acell roll cart

Since this is build is for everybody feel free to improve it(but I doubt you can)

Note:
the build of the screenshot has 40hp of core tunes 5 hp of medals and 30 hp of 30hp cart
the build is based on Lisel BD2

If you have any question about the build let me know.

Wow this is actually really helpful thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Eisai Haramasukoi
Eisai   Haramasukoi

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:07 am

Cannon only is a gimped Calin.
Capa-tuning a lisel for added alphastriking firepower is generally always worth it, granted you can land the cannon shot to catch fast moving targets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:19 pm

But are her core weapons worth carrying around, or remove them and open up 130 capa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Eisai Haramasukoi
Eisai   Haramasukoi

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Flak has blast bazookas in place of heat gatlings, I believe. I'm not familiar with how effective they are, but I would recommend running some tests in training arena to see how their raw damage output measures up.

I'm inclined to believe they should be better than the heat gatlings, if not as good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:24 pm

They’re terrible. You can remove them for one and they run out of annoying extremely quick. Not only do you only have about 130-150 ammo but you use two bullets per shot. I find myself running out only after a few long bursts too early into a match :/ heat gatlings I believe are better from an alt I’ve played her from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Eisai Haramasukoi
Eisai   Haramasukoi

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:55 pm

I would recommend either switching to the gatlings if you have them, but if you don't have them, then you can just drop the bazookas.

You'll need burst missile AMJs for more significant impact in your salvos; Anko's DNG gun, Psycho ROAR arm, and Mini Might Bazooka come to mind for decent alpha striking weapons.
Hygerkun booster/Missile Pod BS/Hard Bomber BS are also excellent choices for added firepower, if you have them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 am

That’s the only think that sucks is here missles are locked so they’re just wasted space/capacity being taken up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisel Flak Recommendations   

Back to top Go down

Lisel Flak Recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com