Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Monica Gold Ult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

Female Posts : 76

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Just looking for some suggestions on her build. I'm not really good at making builds. She has such a small amount of TGH idk if i should give her CV or capa b/c she has so little capa :V

Monica Gold Ult. Build:

Please help. I'm thinking maybe CV might be best to give her since she has literally no TGH, here's another one but without one of the weapon tunes etc.

CV Build:

I’d really prefer to still have the great rapid on the first build but jesus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Not trying to be a dick but junk her she is not worth the trouble an the mats buy a Lisel with DX coin she is a way better ART
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Not trying to be a dick but junk her she is not worth the trouble an the mats buy a Lisel with DX coin she is a way better ART

i have a lisel but it's the weird version with shitty weapons lol and this monica is fun to play ;w; trying to relive the character's from my original account (CCoRS) trying to reminisce ;___;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 989

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:50 pm

monica gold is a land if you build her properly and has more survivability. (USE GUN DRIVE PLEASE)

lisel on the other hand has a much more burst potential plus shes easy to build, altho the moment somebody who knows what they're doing sees you then you're a freefrag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:41 am

@DietyAphrodite wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

i have a lisel but it's the weird version with shitty weapons lol and this monica is fun to play ;w; trying to relive the character's from my original account (CCoRS) trying to reminisce ;___;

I like Lisel Flak better because of her stats and you can put original Lisel weapons on Flak. Original Lisel is in DX coin shop if you want her original weapons for your Flak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DietyAphrodite
DietyAphrodite

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:59 am

I already have the Monica gold land type and she’s not bad but I already built most of her. Her main weapon is mediocre but the cannon isn’t bad once you put some high shooters on it.

I’ll have to get DX coin all over again cause I just spent it on Diana lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Monica Gold Ult Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold Ult   Monica Gold Ult Empty

Back to top Go down

Monica Gold Ult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com