Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:54 pm

one of our official Ragnarok servers used to be like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Our Ragnarok server was like that too but took the pay2win route with shop items later on. Though it's a direct buy and not through RNG.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11422

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Inb4 they just shut down CB and completely focus on Sonigiri. Or release CB as a buy-to-play-title on whatever's the most popular console on the coy island nation around that time

I rlly hope it doesn't turn into monthly subscription tho, I don't think any of the payment options work for me :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:53 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
Our Ragnarok server was like that too but took the pay2win route with shop items later on. Though it's a direct buy a not through RNG.

We had two servers, one was paid monthly subscription, and the other was "free to play but we gonna throw
every fucking cash item we can here". Now, you just need to pay once to play on the first one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 pm

I wonder how is Onigiri doing right now. It got released in PS4 but I haven't tried it. Mostly play single player in there.
Also CB2 still exists but with Overwatch-Paladin-Team Fortress 2, new hero shooter = DoA.

Precious Ticket and bonus reward is a nice feature but I wish we could get a DX coin-like instead of another gamble after a certain number of rolling (Granblue does it with $900 on a single gacha) (Put a DX coin in Star Coin Shop for 50-70 for example)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

What kuzy I don't get it(your point). I know there was for very long time those things but the point u pay money to get that thing and its 100% u will get it(its ok then). The reason why the shit storm broke out because AAA company like EA decided to put P2W loot crates bound to progression in Star Wars battle front 2 and that game is 60$ buy to play. It is not the first game they ruined with gambling watch this video...

Shit loot crates and gara scam is getting added by all other devs who fallow big companies like EA. Gambling bullshit is out of control. They should have raised a shit storm earlier when the fifa became P2W but I guess there is a lot of people who don't give a fuck about sports games (including me) so it have slipped past every ones noses. If they don't add laws that prohibits gambling in video games this generation will become plebs like vietpho, kama and other cb wallet heroes who likes to get fucked in the butt by companies like that.

Cyberstep whispers: Oh u like this new op bimbo angel with G size chest?
Random cb pleb: Yes senpai!
Cyberstep whispers: Charge RT to get a chance to get her
Random cb pleb: Shut up and take my $$$$$
(Ass pounding noise in background)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm

There's been plenty of complains about Fifa's Ultimate Team over the years, which got worse when they added things like price ranges which was said to be to fight gold sellers but ultimately fucked people that didn't want to charge money (I'm pretty sure they had FUT for free before but only the P2W online part, Fifa itself had to be bought for all the other things, now they won't even give that), and people made the math and just like Battlefront 2, it would take like, months of playing 24/7, nonstop, to get the top tier players.

Which unlike other games players there make a difference, of course skill does too but players had a big influence when there's no balance, all players are either better or worse, there's no viable equals.

Some Youtubers did series based around playing FUT without charging money and getting gold players from the start, but because the game is so ridiculously grindy they always have this rules like if they win a game they can buy a pack with points, because buying packs with gold from playing just wouldn't be viable for them to make videos about (unless they wanted to show a match, which isn't what they wanted, the whole point was the journey to division one). I used to watch Zerkaa's packed out series and he had to made a ton of rules to get extra packs from winning and such just to make it so the series would end and wasn't 1000 episodes per fifa game, you could see how shitty the online mode is.

The issue is that Fifa, like games like CB and other P2W games, exists in a bubble, a rather dumb bubble, and even if they complain it's either play that or play nothing because there's no valid substitutes (Konami's game also works the same way as Fifa for the most part), and with media rarely ever picking up and with EA not making big changes that would re-ignite the outrage it all ended up going under the radar.

Many games, including CB, lack content and systems made to reward the player enough to allow them to get all content but that also promotes them to charge money in case they like the game. Skins is fine but OW and the like with lootboxes screws all of that, plus not giving people a chance to get the skins without charging money still feels bad, sure it's cosmetic but liking the looks of your character is part of the game's charm too. Paladins has skins for premium currency which is cool, you can get the looks you want without lootboxes buuuuut many skins are also locked behind lootboxes... And Paladins keeps fucking up their F2P model and F2P players keep getting shafted. Getting the characters is alright, you can't unlock everyone right away but it's more than viable to get them as you play, but the cards which impact the way you play those characters is where they keep fucking up and keep making it worse and worse.

One of the issues with those games is that having too many game modes isn't good, so in trying to keep things simple they never have good ways to obtain things. Crafting in those games would be terrible due to RNG (CB has this issue which is only aleviated with the tons of freebies we get and trading, tuning still burns players too damn hard and back when we couldn't trade tuning was a horrible grind for those that couldn't afford prots and the shit, and back then there was barely anyway of getting besides the monthly mission events they did for a while, and if event gave them it was never enough), lootboxes are terrible, a shop with prices too low would result in players not needing to charge money at all which in turn can jeopardise the game if it's F2P, prices too high would screw the free players majorly, etc. It's a very thin wall behind success and failure and so they end up going the greedy way because you know, money, people will give it to them anyway so they do it and keep getting more and more greedy (and lying about it, Shadow of War didn't need micro transactions to pay for the development costs, the game was going to be successful and pay itself easily).

Companies like CS have severe technical difficulties and staff limitations to make a good F2P game, and that's usually the issue with small companies. Small companies tend to have very different and unique ideas that give their game something worth playing, but because they can't develop it well the result usually is an unfinished product with severe flaws. Then because those companies can't just stop and need to pour out new content they end up not having the staff to work on balance and creating other ways of making money. But now big companies see this mobile games and P2W games and just think, I can be as lazy and make a lot more money, so be it, Fifa went under the radar and EA got more and more greedy, too bad they had to do it with a franchise that is far too popular to go under the radar.

I don't think all online games will need to go back to monthly fees or "buy to play", those games still exist for those that enjoy them and it's fine, but F2P market isn't just P2W or lootboxes, there's been alternatives all along and innovation usually saves the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:10 pm

i'm still confused about what they're gonna do about tuning, enchanting, upgrading gear... i hope it's not the 2^x system where you have to get 2 of the same item and same grade and combine them to get the next grade, so a item that has been upgraded 3 times is made of 8 of the base item.

actually the game i'm thinking of with that system did it kinda nasty, they were consumable skill cards to lvl skills past their usual cap, but you couldn't skip lvls so i needed 3 of a grade to keep climbing, 1 to use and 2 to combine and combining them has a failure chance that could break them though it wasn't guaranteed they would break after a failure. ain't that fantastic, lots of grinding and rng.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
She never gave me any trouble to my melees to the point that
I don't even notice her until I kill it. You guys are just overrating
her so much, the same way you guys did with stuff like henrierre,
theiamilis and etc.

There still some scrubs that think Henrriere is OP Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:41 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
She never gave me any trouble to my melees to the point that
I don't even notice her until I kill it. You guys are just overrating
her so much, the same way you guys did with stuff like henrierre,
theiamilis and etc.

There still some scrubs that think Henrriere is OP Laughing

No need to print, I believe you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:27 am

hm? heni was pretty op back then when people didnt lisel or moray

basically bc of her bit and infinite stun but now and days everything has CV and 300 dmg homing infinite stun bullet so she became another casual
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:26 am

I heard some shit about free baphos, what the fuck and where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:04 am

check the JP update thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice-x
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:56 pm

dafuq is this-

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:04 pm

hax
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Go take a nap!
Go take a nap!

Male Posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

This is more broken than CB's p2w wall xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:34 pm

holy that nigga has invincibility and unlimited Gravity Works

new level of broken achieve!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Someone's been busy with their hex editor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice-x
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 pm

anyone knows if the Victory Order Medals will be reset when the Victory Shop updates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:05 am

Give me a land and I'll make it fly.
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 am

oh i forgot she can self inflict glad. what does it, her bit or just landing jumping stab? now i want one and give her boost drive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 am

S-AURA enables an extended version of Saber Strike that gives Gladiator. It's only usable once per activation of S-AURA.
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:10 am

how long does it last? longer than prome i hope.

edit: looked it up, about 15 seconds? if i can deactivate the bit as soon as i get it, should be fun. i'm guessing you can dunk tec?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:23 am

I checked myself and 15 seconds is correct, and yeah, it doesn't scale off stats.
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:41 am

thanks for the reminder, inspiration, and info, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com