Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:11 am

I hope this is permanent jajaja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4459

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:47 am

So, we won't be able to login this weekend as it seems...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2927

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:49 am

Conditions are deteriorating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:57 am

Is Anna really that good? I see some ppl calling her a "super healer" like Hilti.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Is Anna really that good? I see some ppl calling her a "super healer" like Hilti.

+ 200 HP aoe heal
+ aoe massive buff (hyper shot/long range/ammo supply/speed up/etc.)
+ rouche AM main weapon

- aoe duration is short so good luck tagging people with the heal unless if they're already grouped
- buff duration is really short
- main weapon has really low dps
- ammo supply is low (10 for each buff) and no built-in way to restore ammo

Don't get me wrong, she had some of the best on-demand healing when she was released, but the fact that her ammo pool is so limited compared to Buff/Trintia/Hilti's WB and it's significantly more difficult for your team to use (instead of just running through a bubble) means I'd put her above Medi Aide/Amy but not Hilti or Buff/Trintia/Melfi EO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:56 pm

That's why I found it weird that she is being called a "super healer" by some.

btw, I want a Homora...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:39 pm

10 200hp heals x 1 to 14 teammates 2,000(why would u use it with only 1 teammate around) to 28,000hp possible heal points

original melfi 10 repair arrows x10 teammates 1,000hp possible heal points

regina winberrl 15 100hp repair fields(idk if it was 100hp auto heal or less)  x1 to 14 teammates 1,500 to 14,000hp possible heal points

buff devastator 12 100hp bubble heals  x1 to 14 temates 1,200 to 16,080 possible heal points(not counting optional healing arms)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Ana is the commentator chick, no? She's got insane healing potential, it's just that she can't be careless with it. On the other hand she has nigh infinite barrier shots and if I'm not mistaken she has a wb that activates a heavy amot vainic effect on her. If you want to make it big with support points, you can run arround and cockblock enemy fire while covering yourself in bullshit and activate the heal when enough people are arround you. More of a ganker and less of a carry, but definitely busted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
10 200hp heals x 1 to 14 teammates 2,000(why would u use it with only 1 teammate around) to 28,000hp possible heal points

original melfi 10 repair arrows x10 teammates 1,000hp possible heal points

regina winberrl 15 100hp repair fields(idk if it was 100hp auto heal or less)  x1 to 14 teammates 1,500 to 14,000hp possible heal points

buff devastator 12 100hp bubble heals  x1 to 14 temates 1,200 to 16,080 possible heal points(not counting optional healing arms)

LOL good luck realistically getting 14 teammates grouped up in arena. On average, the best you can expect is 6 due to the short duration of the aoe. 10 x 200 x 6 = 12,000 heal points. She also can't apply her healing or buffs to herself which is a significant weakness. Original Melfi and Regina are waaaay outdated and if you wanted to make a valid comparison you should use Melfi EO at least. Buff Deva has access to Blume HD so its healing potential is infinite.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Ana is the commentator chick, no? She's got insane healing potential, it's just that she can't be careless with it. On the other hand she has nigh infinite barrier shots and if I'm not mistaken she has a wb that activates a heavy amot vainic effect on her. If you want to make it big with support points, you can run arround and cockblock enemy fire while covering yourself in bullshit and activate the heal when enough people are arround you. More of a ganker and less of a carry, but definitely busted.

She has 150 ammo (300 but it consumes 2) on her barrier shot so it will definitely run out. Proactive damage >>> reactive damage mitigation, and it has low DPS so you contribute nothing after your heals run out.

As someone who actually owns Ana and plays healers often, I can safely say that the only situation I would prefer playing Ana over Buff Deva/Trintia + Blume HD (or even Melfi EO) is if my team already has a designated healer and a Rone. She just runs out of steam (ammo, HP) too quickly to be a reliable healer or support for how long arena matches are.

EDIT: Also, I don't think it needs to be said, but Hilti outclasses every other healer in the game by far. It's not even a contest with how much bullshit she has. Which makes it even more of a slap in the face that they would release a mediocre healer like Ana in 2016 then release Hilti 3 garapons later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2968

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:43 pm

^Fact.
We all know Ese just loves to throw out numbers without taking into consideration the realistic result of things.
Anna is a strong healer because she can potentially heal X amount of hit points. All this says is that Anna is the strongest healer on paper, but what about actually applying this strength? There are tons more variables to determine the actual strength of a healer.
For example, Anna's heal field is a pain in the dick to get if she's moving,  it doesn't seem to have much of a vertical hitbox, and it's duration is far too short. There's been tons of times where I missed it due to the Anna moving all over the place or flying above me. On the other hand, bubble heals are static meaning they're much easier to grab and they also last longer.
Taking these facts into consideration, I'd say bubbles are stronger even if they heal less simply because they're way more reliable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5302

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 pm

IDEK:

Hitler is only good bc her bit grants 99% guard/lock on jamming while healing a percentage per tick instead of the normal 100+ hp  but I remember someone mention how she doesnt get points from her bit?

ana is completely situational, literally she only godly on paper other then that she would only be useful in certain situations where you need to apply more then 100 hp to a dying target that needs to survive while trying to provide some sort of cover for them, ( which most people dont even bother doing )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:37 pm

muh Stun Supply!!

I assumed gara Ana has more barrier shots, my bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
IDEK:

Hitler is only good bc her bit grants 99% guard/lock on jamming while healing a percentage per tick instead of the normal 100+ hp  but I remember someone mention how she doesnt get points from her bit?

ana is completely situational, literally she only godly on paper other then that she would only be useful in certain situations where you need to apply more then 100 hp to a dying target that needs to survive while trying to provide some sort of cover for them, ( which most people dont even bother doing )

Hilti is outright broken for more reasons than just her bit. Let's break down what tools she has:

1) Healing main weapon - Melfi arrow that gives 80 HP and Part Restore, has better tracking, and has 80+ ammo (tuneable).
2) Damage main weapon - Homing weapon with 400 int, 20 force, and 430 ammo that builds WB at a high rate. This is a better dps weapon than most bots have access to, much less healing supports.
3) Replenish WB subweapon - 20 ammo, can essentially activate her WB on-demand by using 2 ammo. This is already more ammo than most bots with a WB replenish feature, except she doesn't have the drawback of having her WB effectively disabled after she runs out of ammo because her damaging main weapon charges her WB gauge. It's also a built-in escape tool because why not.
4) "The Net" - This piece of shit simultaneously outclasses all variants of Squidol Girl and Winberrl. It's also the most effective bike counter in the game so far.
5) Wonder Bit - If the fact that Hilti totally outclasses 3 support bots (Melfi, Squidol Girl, Winberrl) wasn't good enough for you, let's add Dismoke, Rouche, Regina/High Priestol Q, and pretty much any other healer because this WB has the highest healing-per-second in the game. It's also effectively unlimited in use because Hilti can reliably charge it in 5 seconds.

Her set of tools lets her perform (and severely outclass) the function of 6 different support bots (+ her own ability to give Parts Restore) and she has reliable DPS and self-healing on top of that. The impact that a good Hilti can have on an arena match is far above and beyond any other support in the game for these reasons, imho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Diabolical wrote:
^Fact.
We all know Ese just loves to throw out numbers without taking into consideration the realistic result of things.
Anna is a strong healer because she can potentially heal X amount of hit points. All this says is that Anna is the strongest healer on paper, but what about actually applying this strength? There are tons more variables to determine the actual strength of a healer.
For example, Anna's heal field is a pain in the dick to get if she's moving,  it doesn't seem to have much of a vertical hitbox, and it's duration is far too short. There's been tons of times where I missed it due to the Anna moving all over the place or flying above me. On the other hand, bubble heals are static meaning they're much easier to grab and they also last longer.
Taking these facts into consideration, I'd say bubbles are stronger even if they heal less simply because they're way more reliable.

That's for shuffle matches. If Clan bullshit was still around I'd say anna is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:13 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
4) "The Net" - This piece of shit simultaneously outclasses all variants of Squidol Girl and Winberrl. It's also the most effective bike counter in the game so far.

It would be nice if it was only for bikers. An half decent Hilti will make any opposing melee obsolete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:22 pm

But then emanon was created
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 am

Maelstrom wrote:
RoflWaffle wrote:

It would be nice if it was only for bikers. An half decent Hilti will make any opposing melee obsolete.

Not Lasker and her diabolical scissors. She closes the gap way too fast to the point even Diabolical is afraid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 am

exceptions
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 am

The net stops any and all melee. The only reason I try to grab Hiltis is because I'm hoping for the lucky Clearance proc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:33 am

btw, was watching some matches on JP earlier and noticed how ridiculous high is
the net bind range for what it is worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 am

The net range only gets ridiculous with Long Barrel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 am

Can Hilti net catch flying targets?
Sometimes I clicked twice or more (sometimes even on ground targets) but she shoots nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 am

Her shots stuns a lot which makes her a good gunner as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Say no to healism it only makes fag bots more OP and matches last longer. if you want to play healer use 2010-2011 healing bots or parts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 pm

OW the EDGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum