Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Oh yeah some how I didn't saw her. I will rather fight a enemy team with 1 Bapho or 1 Toarla with not healer than a enemy team with no Toarla no Bapho and a hilti or anna comet healer.

I do kill those 2 healers as soon as I see them but sometimes the whole enemy team is hugging the healer which makes it difficult doing it solo. The CBEN community need to learn that killing the healers is always top priority if you dont kill the healers is like you aren't doing any damage you are just wasting ammo + makes the matches last longer. The CBEN community doesn't realize this or they are too coward to try to kill the healer and just go for an easier target that they dont even kill and full heals again in seconds. 90% of the time im the only player of my team attacking the healer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4491

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:47 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
The CBEN community doesn't realize this or they are too coward to try to kill the healer and just go for an easier target that they dont even kill and full heals again in seconds.

I am often the only one on my team trying to push because ppl don't leave the spawn even
having the offensive advantage.

Anna is not that bad because you can still just go and kill her, but hilti is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:19 pm

i do appreciate how hilti can't self regenerate past 300 though and no self inflicted all guard, can she equip shock parts?

edit: i also think she makes for more exciting matches than the bubble healers, gives her team more confidence to overextend and less of a all or nothing when it comes to interrupting her healing if you have someone in her space. i remember when she was new people were using cannons at her bit and often i'd end up with a net lose for trying to heal at her bit. i wait around bubble healers to fully heal too rather than just be at a safe lvl

rephrasing: with bubble healers i constantly retreat to stay at full, with hilti i retreat when in the red.

Last edited by CxM on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:43 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Oh yeah some how I didn't saw her. I will rather fight a enemy team with 1 Bapho or 1 Toarla with not healer than a enemy team with no Toarla no Bapho and a hilti or anna comet healer.

I do kill those 2 healers as soon as I see them but sometimes the whole enemy team is hugging the healer which makes it difficult doing it solo. The CBEN community need to learn that killing the healers is always top priority if you dont kill the healers is like you aren't doing any damage you are just wasting ammo + makes the matches last longer. The CBEN community doesn't realize this or they are too coward to try to kill the healer and just go for an easier target that they dont even kill and full heals again in seconds. 90% of the time im the only player of my team attacking the healer.
>Saber IF not cancerous
also Nina and Gathima coexist in that gara too
you're a fucking cuck if you play Gathima
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Cancer is good for the cells, it allows the new perfect repair enzyme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:21 pm

But I thought repair was cancer????????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)   

Back to top Go down

24/08/2017 summer mega update (updated again)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum