Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Falx STAG Hybrid Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Donkey
Donkey

Male Posts : 2130

Falx STAG Hybrid Build Empty
PostSubject: Falx STAG Hybrid Build   Falx STAG Hybrid Build EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Well, this is a robot I recently got, and I heard his arms have the longest Melee Reach out of anything in the game. Also this Falx's arms are superior to the original Falx's arms in every single way (more reach and less Int for the same cost).

So I was thinking of making a build for him. I recall that Milk made one for the original Falx, that was a Hybrid, and used a Pierce Gun, Kshield, and a Swift Jet BS. Since Falx STAG is definitely better than regular Falx, I figured I'd make something similar, but better.

Unfortunately, the puu.sh images have been removed, and I have been unable to contact Milk about his Falx build. I can't remember his exactly, but here's what I made for mine.

Spoiler:

Tell me what you think. Do you think this would be good?

Last edited by Armored Entity on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wah@Sugoi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Wah@Sugoi

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Falx STAG Hybrid Build   Falx STAG Hybrid Build EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 am

Dual Falx AMs for combo

> That's what I recall from KnightXV's build on original Falx

Plus K-Shield reduces your mobility, especially on map like Nebula Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Donkey
Donkey

Male Posts : 2130

PostSubject: Re: Falx STAG Hybrid Build   Falx STAG Hybrid Build EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm

@Wah@Sugoi wrote:
Dual Falx AMs for combo

> That's what I recall from KnightXV's build on original Falx

Plus K-Shield reduces your mobility, especially on map like Nebula Tree

I've tried both one arm and two arms, there isn't that much added when you use both, just one extra swing but that's it. Also I was going to use Short Boost to make up for the Kshield, as usual.

As I said, I was trying to make something like Milk's build, but more "modernized." I have links to the topics where Milk originally posted his. Unfortunately, the Puu.sh links have been removed, and mostly I'm trying to do it from memory, but with a few things changed (i.e. Falx AM2 used instead of Falx AM, since they have better stats for the same cost).

This is where I got my ideas. Also keep in mind this is a Melee/Gunner Hybrid, hence the pierce gun.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t12381p645-show-off-your-garage-bot-part-weapon-gameplay-etc
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14006-show-off-your-garage-bot-part-weapon-gameplay-etc#338221

Something like that, but with Falx STAG, which is better in every way. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falx STAG Hybrid Build   Falx STAG Hybrid Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Falx STAG Hybrid Build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com