Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's the New OP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:28 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
About Koharu, Shidokun must have something on his youtube channel.

Link the channel for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4491

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:42 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
\
That's the one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 am

The most cancerous thing in current meta is the aegis module equipped vermelho. I'm surprised no one mentioned her name!! wow!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 am

@elmatalast wrote:
The most cancerous thing in current meta is the aegis module equipped vermelho. I'm surprised no one mentioned her name!! wow!!
Because they're only consider moes instead of mechas. Just that. The AXIS that stole the spot after Digga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:34 am

@xTohka wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:
Because they're only consider moes instead of mechas. Just that. The AXIS that stole the spot after Digga.

Nay, it's only bug. It'll be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:42 am

Of the artillery types available in the DX shop, which are the best/good ones?

EDIT:
So You Don't Have to Go to the DX Shop:

Bonus Question, can Icy/Icy Wool use the alternate weapon/weapon casettes from the other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:57 am

Icy WOOL can use GL's weapons and vice versa, but since her arms are not detachable (therefore no Illumis AMJs), she's generally considered inferior to GL.
Natascha is way too situational, especially after they patched the barrier dome bug. Still can hit through Thoarla shields, though.
Philia's good for jamming scores but lacks output and takes a lot of aiming skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 am

Philia anyday. She is probably one of those rare thing that can fight cancerous airs and melee's at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:16 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
Icy WOOL can use GL's weapons and vice versa, but since her arms are not detachable (therefore no Illumis AMJs), she's generally considered inferior to GL.
Natascha is way too situational, especially after they patched the barrier dome bug. Still can hit through Thoarla shields, though.
Philia's good for jamming scores but lacks output and takes a lot of aiming skills.

Thoughts on Phi/Mialy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:14 am

Icy Wool is basically an Icy GL reskin with locked arms. I don't think it is a problem since I don't use AMJs on GL anyway.

Philia is a solid bot, she has a non homing based main weapon, a main weapon nuke that gets stronger when there's an "ragnarokish aura" on her feet and it's also said to cause melt(?) (I need confirmation on this one), an spammable homing sub weapon that is her main source of damage and a dash sub that leaves an fire circle on the ground that causes melt, like that Kagura talisman thing. Her main and sub weapon also causes that boost waster debuff.

Mialy U is an Mialy with turret bits instead of pursuit bits. Idk how good she is as a whole, but the bits are meh.

School Natascha is the same as the original, pretty much what Lazflamme already said.

btw, I don't said a thing about Valk because I don't know it well enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:27 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
@xTohka wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:

Aegis modules are OP even if the bug does not happen. under active combat, the barrier recharge easily with 1-2 hit because it refills by itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Also that Gathima with 3 GCapas thats keeps getting Gunslinger almost every single match she's in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:31 pm

@EXNova wrote:

EDIT:

Bonus Question, can Icy/Icy Wool use the alternate weapon/weapon casettes from the other?

I would go for Icy or Miruru in this case. From past experiences i know Philia's main weapon is pretty iffy and her sub is the most efficient source of damage also on nuke standards she's inferior to Lisel and Karin that get Gravi Nukes. I already tried using Seraph PHI as an alpha and she's still pretty bad anyway. Imo Philia would be better with a Boost Run cart which she doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:36 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
@xTohka wrote:

Aegis modules are OP even if the bug does not happen. under active combat, the barrier recharge easily with 1-2 hit because it refills by itself.

Fear the S Size AXIS. Srsly wtf why toh i thought she was going to be atleast the same size as Trintia/Tierouge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
@xTohka wrote:

Damn son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:47 pm

@MeloettaAria wrote:
@EXNova wrote:

EDIT:

I would go for Icy or Miruru in this case. From past experiences i know Philia's main weapon is pretty iffy and her sub is the most efficient source of damage also on nuke standards she's inferior to Lisel and Karin that get Gravi Nukes. I already tried using Seraph PHI as an alpha and she's still pretty bad anyway. Imo Philia would be better with a Boost Run cart which she doesn't have.

I have OG Icy so I'm kinda tempted. What does the new Miruru bring to the table? Besides I assume a shit ton of bazooka rounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:51 pm

@EXNova wrote:
@MeloettaAria wrote:
@EXNova wrote:

EDIT:

I have OG Icy so I'm kinda tempted. What does the new Miruru bring to the table? Besides I assume a shit ton of bazooka rounds.

wtf

first of all

Icy wool is basically original icy with her arms lock

why do u want that shit unless u want to get free 3s Icy/guns without buying them thats like only saves u 100rt
new miruru is supposedly shit and ur better off buying original ( or so I heard )

IN my dam solid opinion phillia is probably the best art in that whole entire group, and whoever actually bother to compare her to both lisel and calin should get dafuq slap bc she has way better weapons all together compared to lisel which is forced to use her entire cannon only or has to go full alpha to even do shit, while calin has shit missle spread main or w.e ( or so I heard ) so she has to rely on her dam nuke and spam decoy + amo refill sub in order to survive,

while philia gets a nice nuke to bypass thicc shields and deal some decent dmg + burn
and has a sexy main gun that has both good range and speed
has a fcking boost drain sub that normally always hits someway or another

even though her melt trap is shit bc it glitches and u pretty much are able to walk through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:29 pm

To be more accurate, Calin's problems are her main weapon missile being weak and having that delay between the shots. Imo it would be a lot better if the missiles were high blast % damage since her entire kit is already anti-air oriented.
The other problem is she having to back off after every 2 or 3 shots due to her recharge mechanics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2748

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Quote :
What's the New OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5j4ZWjP8Y

Now on topic: They haven't done anything good, if that's what you ask. Stay away from COSMIC BREAK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:33 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
@MeloettaAria wrote:

wtf

first of all

why do u want that shit unless u want to get free 3s Icy/guns without buying them thats like only saves u 100rt
new miruru is supposedly shit and ur better off buying original ( or so I heard )

IN my dam solid opinion phillia is probably the best art in that whole entire group, and whoever actually bother to compare her to both lisel and calin should get dafuq slap bc she has way better weapons all together compared to lisel which is forced to use her entire cannon only or has to go full alpha to even do shit, while calin has shit missle spread main or w.e ( or so I heard ) so she has to rely on her dam nuke and spam decoy + amo refill sub in order to survive,

while philia gets a nice nuke to bypass thicc shields and deal some decent dmg + burn

even though her melt trap is shit bc it glitches and u pretty much are able to walk through it.

A nice nuke that won't hit for shit if your decent-ish at playing AIRs it's the most easiest shit to dodge, atleast Karin and Lisel get Gravi Nukes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:47 pm

@MeloettaAria wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@EXNova wrote:

wtf

first of all

A nice nuke that won't hit for shit if your decent-ish at playing AIRs it's the most easiest shit to dodge, atleast Karin and Lisel get Gravi Nukes.

ctfu are u seriously saying You can't hit anything with her main nuke

bruh gtfo
learn to aim I honestly never seen anyone have trouble hitting with it

also, im not even sure how u can miss, bc all those 3 bullets u named start off as a small orb shit that opens up when they hit their range limit or actually hit something

while the gravity pull does help its not as strong outside the circle so u still have to be within the explosion range to deal the dmg bc the gravity wont pull them in.....

plus they will drop anyways so its not like u need the gravity pull anyways, its literally only there to make sure they wont escaped which normally an action bs or those boost refill subs most airs have will still escaped with

your only claim is that you can't aim with phillia nuke so u need gravity pull which actually doesnt even help much unless ur some super slow untuned air which ofc the gravity pull will be to strong ....

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:23 am

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
@xTohka wrote:

But hey, if it's not fixed yet, might as well be efficient and make good use of it to earn some fame, correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 am

Still sad about the nerf on digga subweapon though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:25 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@MeloettaAria wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

wtf

first of all

ctfu are u seriously saying You can't hit anything with her main nuke

bruh gtfo
learn to aim I honestly never seen anyone have trouble hitting with it

also, im not even sure how u can miss, bc all those 3 bullets u named start off as a small orb shit that opens up when they hit their range limit or actually hit something

while the gravity pull does help its not as strong outside the circle so u still have to be within the explosion range to deal the dmg bc the gravity wont pull them in.....

plus they will drop anyways so its not like u need the gravity pull anyways, its literally only there to make sure they wont escaped which normally an action bs or those boost refill subs most airs have will still escaped with

your only claim is that you can't aim with phillia nuke so u need gravity pull which actually doesnt even help much unless ur some super slow untuned air which ofc the gravity pull will be to strong ....

Aiming with Philia's nuke? It's a straight shot assisted aim bullshit it doesn't even require any sort of aiming when you get the lock on. And i can easily dodge it with any 38 fly AIR FFS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    

Back to top Go down

What's the New OP?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum