Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 What's the New OP?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Pretty self explanatory, what are the meta characters and special bonus question:

Has CS done anything good for the game's health lately? Balancing pass, garapon mechanic changes, etc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:31 pm

@EXNova wrote:
Pretty self explanatory, what are the meta characters and special bonus question:

Has CS done anything good for the game's health lately? Balancing pass, garapon mechanic changes, etc?

Thoarla, The one with a giant nuke as the main gun which deals 160+ dmg

aletta, auto sub spamming shield hugging

nothing worthy to mention expect we did get some balance adjustments in old moes for example eleanore and koyomi

>expecting gacha changes

nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:51 pm

I saw 3slot moes in the shop, what's with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:01 pm

@EXNova wrote:
I saw 3slot moes in the shop, what's with that?

they adding old shit to the shop nothing extreme or anything worth buying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:20 pm

They often do something, but nothing that was really needed.

They still don't like to nerf things btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking


Female Posts : 3091
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 19
Location : Ground Area

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 8:07 pm

@EXNova wrote:
garapon mechanic changes

Guaranteed gold ticket coming soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
garapon mechanic changes

Guaranteed gold ticket coming soon.

Source?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2411
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:20 pm

He was pulling your leg if you haven't realized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
He was pulling your leg if you haven't realized.

Well you know what that's just fucking mean. Is the crane operator girl in the store any good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking


Female Posts : 3091
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 19
Location : Ground Area

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:00 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
He was pulling your leg if you haven't realized.

Wow so that precious ticket from Japan is fake news then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:07 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
He was pulling your leg if you haven't realized.

Wow so that precious ticket from Japan is fake news then?

he clearly hasn't read the recent cbjp updates,

@Nova

its a real....literally a 160rt cost ticket that u can buy from shop ( once ) to roll gacha with only golds

basically another thank ticket gacha without the shitty moe's and its not free o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:46 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
He was pulling your leg if you haven't realized.

Wow so that precious ticket from Japan is fake news then?

he clearly hasn't read the recent cbjp updates,

@Nova

its a real....literally a 160rt cost ticket that u can buy from shop ( once ) to roll gacha with only golds

basically another thank ticket gacha without the shitty moe's and its not free o3o

I did not knew this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 am

So, while I've got you all here answering my inane questions, is Ciel Dragbucket any good? Worth the 120 or nah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 2:37 am

@EXNova wrote:
So, while I've got you all here answering my inane questions, is Ciel Dragbucket any good? Worth the 120 or nah?

yes she good decent, good stats, good capa, basically another shop sunny but without the decrease force sub weapon? ( correct me if im wrong )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking


Female Posts : 3091
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 19
Location : Ground Area

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
So, while I've got you all here answering my inane questions, is Ciel Dragbucket any good? Worth the 120 or nah?

yes she good decent, good stats, good capa, basically another shop sunny but without the decrease force sub weapon? ( correct me if im wrong )

Basically this. According to some others, Gara version simply had different stats, different attack animations, and a better free boost run with all guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 4:03 am

Different attack animations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 4:51 am

@EXNova wrote:
Different attack animations?

the gacha one has a different weapon a drill, the drill is a demon, it sucks ur fps causing screen freezes by merely attacking you,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Back to the thread subject, about the OP and meta stuff:

Divine Thoarla: Zero type Thoarla who have, in it's most popular path, high damage shots, high range, 20(?) reboosts + propelant effect + a fucking barrier that only a few specific weapons like Lisel nuke and blast railguns can bypass and she can keep it for an entire match due to it's high ammo and duration being long enough. Also, like the other Thoarlas, she has a juptzer sub, but that one works and inflicts repeated stun. Her stats are also ridiculous, she can literaly reach 40 tec, 38 fly, 40 tgh and 1k hp with some effort.
Her most popular counters are Lisel, Calin, Antilon BS2 and air melees.

Baphogrid Girl: Melee moe that can transform into a boss by activating her WB and her hp is multiplied x10 when she does, also having perma CV while transformed and she will almost always hit a 3 digit damage, but she becomes really big, probably the biggest thing that you will see in the arena, and also somewhat slow.
Fortunately, we have enough counters for her and most ppl already figured how to behave against one. Melt will eat het alive, Momiji being specially good against her, she can't do much against a reliable source of shock and powerless, aldo we have Berithia, a bot made specially to counter her that can potentially kill her in 3 hits or less if it already lost some hp (% based damage).

Aletta: At first she is just like your standard regular air moe, but due to a cooldown bug(?) on her AV shield she can become potentialy imortal. I still don't know if she has an specific counter at its current state.

Alice Read: Another air moe that has on demand acess to almost all buffs of the game, like speed up, prop effect, long range, cv and anti homing. She also has boost steal and an almost unavoidable main weapon (death ball?) that causes decent damage and an exclusive debuff that inverts the target controlls, what of course is a pain in the ass.
Her most popular counters are Antilon BS2 (a.k.a. moray bs), non homing based high damage nukes like Lisel and Calin and any reliable non homming based weapon if you find one.

There's the bikers too, but I guess you already know them. I will gonna list more things later if I remember something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Back to the thread subject, about the OP and meta stuff:

Divine Thoarla: Zero type Thoarla who have, in it's most popular path, high damage shots, high range, 20(?) reboosts + propelant effect + a fucking barrier that only a few specific weapons like Lisel nuke and blast railguns can bypass and she can keep it for an entire match due to it's high ammo and duration being long enough. Also, like the other Thoarlas, she has a juptzer sub, but that one works and inflicts repeated stun. Her stats are also ridiculous, she can literaly reach 40 tec, 38 fly, 40 tgh and 1k hp with some effort.
Her most popular counters are Lisel, Calin, Antilon BS2 and air melees.

Baphogrid Girl: Melee moe that can transform into a boss by activating her WB and her hp is multiplied x10 when she does, also having perma CV while transformed and she will almost always hit a 3 digit damage, but she becomes really big, probably the biggest thing that you will see in the arena, and also somewhat slow.
Fortunately, we have enough counters for her and most ppl already figured how to behave against one. Melt will eat het alive, Momiji being specially good against her, she can't do much against a reliable source of shock and powerless, aldo we have Berithia, a bot made specially to counter her that can potentially kill her in 3 hits or less if it already lost some hp (% based damage).

Aletta: At first she is just like your standard regular air moe, but due to a cooldown bug(?) on her AV shield she can become potentialy imortal. I still don't know if she has an specific counter at its current state.

Alice Read: Another air moe that has on demand acess to almost all buffs of the game, like speed up, prop effect, long range, cv and anti homing. She also has boost steal and an almost unavoidable main weapon (death ball?) that causes decent damage and an exclusive debuff that inverts the target controlls, what of course is a pain in the ass.
Her most popular counters are Antilon BS2 (a.k.a. moray bs), non homing based high damage nukes like Lisel and Calin and any reliable non homming based weapon if you find one.

There's the bikers too, but I guess you already know them. I will gonna list more things later if I remember something else.
Thanks for the in-depth answer, a lot of good info.

Baphogrid Girl
Holy dicks, this bitch is crazy. The only character I have with melt is Corona, and I got absolutely assblasted trying to proc it. She grabbed me once and beat me to death, and nobody else on the team had (or maybe brought) anything that could deal with her.

Divine Thoarla
I have yet to see one of these. I have been killed by repeat stun into a 180 damage railgun shot on several occasions, though, so clearly they're around.

Aletta
Is this the character I keep seeing with the weird cube shield? There's also a weird melee blade wave-centric AIR that keeps wrecking my buns and doesn't seem to take much damage, so maybe this is her?

Alice Read
I think I've been on the receiving end of this chick a couple of times, the deathball is violet and has a massive AoE, no?

Seems like there's a lot of toxic AIR types floating around. Are any of the DX coin ART's decent at dealing with them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zukata
Angery
Angery


Male Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 598
Location : Earth

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 4:21 pm

@EXNova wrote:
Aletta
Is this the character I keep seeing with the weird cube shield? There's also a weird melee blade wave-centric AIR that keeps wrecking my buns and doesn't seem to take much damage, so maybe this is her?

Cube shield ? If you mean Sasha, no.
Aletta doesn't have melee weapon so maybe not her.

@EXNova wrote:
Alice Read
I think I've been on the receiving end of this chick a couple of times, the deathball is violet and has a massive AoE, no?

If you feel like it sends you flying and fcks up your movement direction, then yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 32
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 4:49 pm

I looked for some links...
Aletta:
 
Divine Thoarla:
 
Sasha Tereshkov(? always forget her surname)/Prolly the cubic shield you mentioned:
 
Alice Read (WARNING: wapanese music):
 

The AIR you described could be anything from Lino Falcon, Saber Elisalotte IF (Elisa got two new versions that don't even try to hide the fact that she's a Saber copy by now...) or Koharu (alltough you'd probably just say her name, given that she's the feature moe rn).

Saber Elisalotte (LND):
 
Saber Elisalotte IF (AIR):
 
Lino Falcon (warning: more wapanese girl singing:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:12 pm

@EXNova

The cubic barrier one is Sasha, she is another member of the Lebruck Army and she is an artilhery with defensive gimmicks. Her cubic barrier is her WB, it forms a cube around her that covers all directions except for her back and if I am not mistaken she also get CV from it, but everything at the expense of her mobility. She can't boost run, use dash action carts or even normal run while havng the barrier active, she can just normal walk, but she has a dash sub that helps her a lot to get away from melees and also the barrier get in the way if your melee weapon hitbox is not large enough to reach her hitbox inside of it. Mercurio got a really nice buff and she is specially good to kill her imo.

About the air melee, I couldn't figure who it was from your description, but there's Lino, a black haired girl from Anima Zeta and Koharu, an pink haired kawaii girl who is Homura's friend that shot STR based blue slash waves from her sword like Luto Sekka and has a melee tackle attack.

I couldn't play much after Thoarla's release due to some problems with my pc and internet, so I don't know much about things released after her besides what I can see on the forums and videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Okay first about Aletta Shield there is a bug for unlimited Shield time or something to that extend but clearly no one in CBEN knows how to do it so you can stop worrying about that mael

unless your talking about her ability to spam it after each shield goes down, then thats normal bc her CD is faster then her shield duration

also im pretty sure he was talking about sasha and lino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
EXNova

Male Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:24 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
I looked for some links...
Sasha Tereshkov(? always forget her surname)/Prolly the cubic shield you mentioned:
 
Yup, that's the one.

I'll try and find a video of Koharu to see if that's the one with the bladewaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:44 pm

About Koharu, Shidokun must have something on his youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




What's the New OP?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the New OP?    What's the New OP?  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
What's the New OP?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com