Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1893

PostSubject: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Today I rolled this guy with my tickets (LUCKY), and I think this guy may be the next badass Artillery Alpha Striker. He certainly is designed for that, with 2 Core Built-in Weapons (like Predatobytez AH), and an ability that bestows fast bullets and Long Moving Burst temporarily. Although he's an M-size, but I think that may give there more options for guns to choose from. I feel like he's here to Usurp Predatobytez AH as the Artillery Alpha that is just totally made for it.

As you might expect, my build is going to be GUNZ, GUNZ, and MORE GUNZ! Though I'm thinking of focusing on FLY for him, not WLK. And ugh, his Capa is so tight, I have to break out the High Capacity Tunes again.

What do you think of this? Open to suggestions. BTW, thinking of skinning him so that he'll be more true to his name.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 am

You may want to dunk Str for more Fly if you're building him for PvP purpose? More Tec is good but i don't think you can afford to fit any in that build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2709

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:44 am

That FLY.

There's a reason why people G High Capa everything. You ain't going anywhere when every other birds can out-fly you and you can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4080

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:49 am

I can fit 7 or 8 weapons on predatoshitez and still reach 40/31 ~ 34, no way it
can be better than him.

Dat Neptunia screenshot reminds me that I lost the 3 neptunia rebirths
I had on my pc before I had the chance to play then and didn't finished the anime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 am

What would you suggest instead? What sort of guns should I give it? Or should I use less gun? I may need to rework the whole thing.

@Maelstrom wrote:
can be better than him.

Predatobytez AH doesn't have a BD built-in Sub that gives him Fast Bullets, Long Moving Burst, and Frontal Beam Resistance, does he? That's what makes him better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5029

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
What would you suggest instead? What sort of guns should I give it? Or should I use less gun? I may need to rework the whole thing.

@Maelstrom wrote:
can be better than him.

Predatobytez AH doesn't have a BD built-in Sub that gives him Fast Bullets, Long Moving Burst, and Frontal Beam Resistance, does he? That's what makes him better.

you know the core is literally ur Main Boost, you can probably make use of some shitty guns that suck bc their speed is too slow
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Okay, how about one of these builds. Apparently he doesn't have enough Capa to jam as much guns as I wanted, but still the Core Built-in part makes him prime for Alpha Striking, better than most others.

Tell me if one of these would be better or not.

1st idea.
Spoiler:

2nd idea
Spoiler:

One more thing. Check this out. Not posting this in the skins thread because it's mostly just a retexture.

But I actually made him true to his name now!

Last edited by Armored Entity on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:35 am

Correct me if i'm wrong, but cant u use 2 Xmas Bazooka with 3 High Boost beta each? As far as i remember Xmas Baz have more than 300 real range. That gives u some capa to add some Amj or a Weapon Bs or Head.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH   

Back to top Go down

Bloody Star FA, Eat Your Heart Out Predatobytez AH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion