Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Spoiler:

this dropped from a training arena, you can see the ore rank npc's through the prize window
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 pm

CxM wrote:
new look? 1st thing i can think of is a fanservice version like the bikini, school, and wedding dresses.

You are wrong shana's new costume:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:29 pm

The goal of the NFA clan wasn't "to try to make Pepo win" LMAO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
The goal of the NFA clan wasn't "to try to make Pepo win" LMAO

hmmmm

Last edited by That_Wiesel_Guy on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2968

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:38 pm

I thought you weren't talking about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:46 pm

all i said was pepo lost to shana in general chat and all his clan got triggered i wasnt talking to anyone in specifically. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:51 pm

It's like you don't know what an implication is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
all i said was pepo lost to shana in general chat and all his clan got triggered i wasnt talking to anyone in specifically.  Laughing
why would you make a picture about nfa then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

for fun what else!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
all i said was pepo lost to shana in general chat and all his clan got triggered i wasnt talking to anyone in specifically.  Laughing

Esequienes? wrote:
Yes! shitty pepo didn't won fuk Vyolets and all his shitty clan that voted for her and tried to manipulate people to vote for her.

I mention a specific character losing to another specific character for no specific reason even though just before I mentioned said specific character in a post about a specific person and his clan in specific (who happened to be the said match in specific) because they "tried to manipulate people" to vote for the mentioned specific character even though I made a thread where I specified bots that people should vote for specific reasons that aren't their own.

CAN'T WAKE UP
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Why Pepo?
Honest question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Frizz wrote:
Why Pepo?
Honest question.
The chance for a possibly viable Pepo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:17 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

Esequienes? wrote:
Yes! shitty pepo didn't won fuk Vyolets and all his shitty clan that voted for her and tried to manipulate people to vote for her.

I mention a specific character losing to another specific character for no specific reason even though just before I mentioned said specific character in a post about a specific person and his clan in specific (who happened to be the said match in specific) because they "tried to manipulate people" to vote for the mentioned specific character even though I made a thread where I specified bots that people should vote for specific reasons that aren't their own.

CAN'T WAKE UP

wow you finally got it its called trolling NFA took the bait when I just said Shana won in general chat thats all it took to trigger them

Frizz wrote:
Why Pepo?
Honest question.

Cuz all NFA are sheeps and vote for the character their leaders told them to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 pm

You aren't fooling anyone, keep moving goalposts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Esequienes? wrote:

wow you finally got it its called trolling NFA took the bait when I just said Shana won in general chat thats all it took to trigger them

Esequienes? wrote:

Esequienes? wrote:
for fun what else!

You don't bait by throwing boomerangs at fish. Do you come from a land down under?

On the next episode, Eselita goes to the mall for some sweet sales but she can't decide what to buy. Out of indecision she ends up buying a cheap worthless Lacoste fanny pack for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:17 pm

not my fault your friends fall for such obvious baits Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 759

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm just pissed that Astralyzer/Vestia didn't win. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5302

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 pm

all I see is a depress young boy trying to triggered people with this low self esteem...

Anyways, considering that its 2 weeks per update should I just consider the chance of not getting that mega gara any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:48 am

the drive items available for uc... i need them! they didn't reset. at the start i had 15 bots i wanted to redrive but i'm finding more uses for em so i have new builds in mind that involve them.

what color is astralyzer's speed up btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 am

The way i see it nfa is cb's equivalent of a giant evil organization filled with super villains, that needs to be defeated by a hero, and that hero will be me! WE WILL DEFEAT THE GIANTS WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!

Bring back cf i'm out of coins...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

They already lost when pepo its flag moe lost to muslim Shana Very Happy they were like flies in arenas in the phases they could give votes to pepo trying to give as many votes as possible all that grinding for nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:24 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Frizz wrote:
Why Pepo?
Honest question.
The chance for a possibly broken Pepo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2927

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

What if we get a Shana that can gattai with her dragon like Diana... wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

too soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:27 pm

y'all craycray, go play splattim2 or something.

(oh neat my HP is refilled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum