Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:05 am

How to counter Aegis Verm? people are doing it fine if they know its coming before hand. Aegis is desgined to break art walls ( unless you are crying because you can't art wall.....), its not a real brawler and is less effective going up against other melees. not that is can't, its just other things can brawl better since Verm lack ways to stop other melee.
Theory on aegis verm is that its related to the Digga nerf. By nerfing Digga, its creates a hole in the niche of wall breaker but they don't want another Bapho and or brute force ( like 200+ damage Gaia ram), its less damage and less interactive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4597

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:19 pm

I never cared about how much damage a unit can dish out, what pisses me off are things that won't
die no matter what you throw at them.
AIRs can't kill it, ARTs can't kill it, melees will just do half of the damage and she still has CV.

Bapho was "ok" and I never complained about her. She was big and slow and easy to counter.

Btw, the only ART I play is Karin, and I just use her on maps where I feel some kind of advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5373

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:50 pm

I love how love low class human trash goes around using alpha morays mecha's in arena with a bunch of newbies saying " this isn't fag "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Vermel was a big dick in the face, fuck alpha arts fuck airs.
vermel was justified as fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2997

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:53 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
I love how love low class human trash goes around using alpha morays mecha's in arena with a bunch of newbies saying " this isn't fag "
You complain about this but at the same time use Alice, Thoarla, and maybe even Aletta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
You complain about this but at the same time use Alice, Thoarla, and maybe even Aletta.

never on newbies though o3o

although I honestly don't see how that's any of your concern? Deal with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:11 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

It's called fight fire with fire. Deal with it. Even I do this when my team starts to lose continuously.

Never tested it before, but can Kagura/Philia melt trap penetrate that ho's shield?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2300

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

It's called fight fire with fire. Deal with it. Even I do this when my team starts to lose continuously.

Never tested it before, but can Kagura/Philia melt trap penetrate that ho's shield?

That's not what Dia's point is doh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:14 am

cosmic break dipshit theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:44 am

No bazaar in 2 weeks I guess ill have to pick up the UC from the ballots next weekend. Last 2 days to vote if nobody offers me more than 100 uc for each ballot im going to sell them to Maelstorm. I currently have 500 ballots.

Maelstorm tell me here or by PM who do you want me to use my 500 ballots for I will upload a video on monday using my ballots for the character you want if nobody offers me more than 100 uc for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1799

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:48 am

I wanted some coins to get the 2 WDs I missing.
The shit probably will be removed in next maintenance ffs cyberstep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:54 am

Consider yourself lucky bacause they didn't remove WD series on 1/8 in schedule thanks to the "stupid" vacation that makes us 4 weeks behind CBJP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:06 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:

Maelstorm tell me here or by PM who do you want me to use my 500 ballots for I will upload a video on monday using my ballots for the character you want if nobody offers me more than 100 uc for them.

Gisele, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:55 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
how do you manage to miss the point this badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Moray is just annoying imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:43 pm

it seems every single one of you missed the point even dia :V

Can anyone turn these parts into shiny silver HD shit
I for the love of god can't get them to shine brightly D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:54 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
it seems every single one of you missed the point even dia :V
Can't blame me for that. Your post implied the newbies were saying "this isn't fag" because of the way you worded it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Guys... I am T R I G G E R E D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Ayo Higchi Am I guud Munya yet?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 pm

I got first in that match XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
how do you manage to miss the point this badly

Well if your point is that Saku is equally a fag then fine, I'm just saying that everyone can get to a point where they need to finish a match as quickly as possible.

"So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak." -Sun Tzu

@Sakura1 wrote:
Ayo Higchi Am I guud Munya yet?!?!:

Needs more Azraq punch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
Ayo Higchi Am I guud Munya yet?!?!

Healer got 2nd place with almost 6k score hug the healer harder! Anything can get a good score with infinite healing. Do it without healing scrub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:48 am

So I got Lilu and was wondering how her buff activates. And found out that you can activate it when you right click at the same time when her combo ends. But it seems like you need to have all of her combo connect as a requirement to activate it. The problem is that she doesn't have super armor when she melees. And as far as I've observed, if you accidentally switched to a different target despite completing, her combo, the buff won't activate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:13 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
So I got Lilu and was wondering how her buff activates. And found out that you can activate it when you right click at the same time when her combo ends. But it seems like you need to have all of her combo connect as a requirement to activate it. The problem is that she doesn't have super armor when she melees. And as far as I've observed, if you accidentally switched to a different target despite completing, her combo, the buff won't activate.

Has to actually hit. HP pretty much has to hit the entire combo (gotta cook 'em up). It works fine in training arena so you can easily figure it out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:21 am

That's what I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion