Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! Empty
PostSubject: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

2017, we get that Hades bot. It comes with a built in aquajet ( with a long ass cool down), a scythe that inflict light burn ( combos better than FF sword i guess) and a Booster with flame throwers. Wait a minute.......Flame thrower booster. hold on.....what size? L!?! With 230 range? what do you use Flame Throwers with? stuff with high speed of course!

there is a magical, almost "Diabolical" combination that comes to mind when you want Speed, BIkers! but alas Biker is s size, so they can't 420 blaze it. BUt Baller DR is M size! thats right, its time to invest capa into your Baller and become a High speed arsonist. minor trials shows the Baller have no problem hitting with the flame thrower as it drift. Infact, its fairly hard to escape. the damage is fairly good as well as the bonus burn damage and stun.

Last edited by WhiteTofuMagic on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Donkey
Donkey

Male Posts : 2130

PostSubject: Re: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:33 pm

I thought that bot kinda made me think of a Cerberus, but this sounds like a great combination!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Can fire shoot through guard/parry/Thoarla shield/etc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:25 pm

i have feeling its have pierce gun property. so it go through stuff like bits and ally. but it should still be block-able via shield and barrier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 4:00 am

I laughed so hard when you said "it is time to make an arsonist". 9/11 uWotm8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 1:37 am

I think because drifting/biker run greatly increase turn rate but does not suffer aiming arch penalty which make flame throwers easier to use. Once you get use to this, its really easy to hit people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!   HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTWHEELS! High speed Arson!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com