Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 10:46 am

if they wanted, they would nerf bapho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 12:32 pm

ya know i feel like i haven't been seeing shock recently, then again it could be getting overwritten crazy fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 7:28 pm

@CxM wrote:
ya know i feel like i haven't been seeing shock recently, then again it could be getting overwritten crazy fast.
Thank you for reminding me that i have to play before the cards campaign ends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Poppin Together
Poppin Together

Male Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 10:43 pm

While me saw too many shitty arts nowdays, better many airs instead of arts coz most art always do alpha while airs didn't.
That's my point of view as a Digga user instead of arts user. CS kinda dumb also coz what they nerf was Digga which is more less threatening than Bapho. Bapho only got Hyper Shot bug fixed while her bug on her hp fully restored when revert to original mode didn't fixed till now. Such conspiracy on melee.
In CS POV, Digga > Bapho. While most player POV is Bapho > Digga.
Fuck this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 11:22 pm

If someone still has problem with melees at this age,
they are just dumb and nerfs won't help them at all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 12:06 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
...Is not that they are dumb, is more like they are hypocrites, they just blame C.$. for those characters while rolling for them then keep complaining after getting them or not getting them,they just go "Oh, someone's hating (x) character so i'mma do it too even though i have no problems related to that character"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 12:43 am

@Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
...Is not that they are dumb, is more like they are hypocrites, they just blame C.$. for those characters while rolling for them then keep complaining after getting them or not getting them,they just go "Oh, someone's hating (x) character so i'mma do it too even though i have no problems related to that character"

so every single player in cb?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

so every single player in cb?
...Almost every single player on almost every single game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 3:15 am

It is what i call the sheep phenomenon or the horde instinct once people start mass complaining about something others will follow even if they themselves are not affected by the shift in the balance of power it has less to do with hypocrisy and more to do with rash behavior without stopping a single moment to think about where is your standing from the problem you are talking about    

As far as i am concerned CS greed practices is not their fault alone part of the blame is shouldered by the community overall for one simple reason it is selfishness so long every one thinks that they are the heroes of the show and for that they will use the most broken under their disposal to make themselves look superior is what makes CS think that the shit sells well balance be damned we only want money

In that vicious cycle by using the most broken bots you limit yourself to those bots and limit others to those broken bots which kills versatility and the strategic options available to you in any given match will be severely limited as well eventually that led to the horrible practices we see today in arena cheap tactics cheap deaths gangbangs cockblocking counterpicking which killed the arena activity itself as the time passed and if this keeps up the entire server will follow

And that is why pretty much we see the arena shifts to the broken bots that controls the meta all the previous bots even if they have good performance will be eclipsed and buried in the dust never ever to be seen again

Something without diversity is doomed to extinction no matter how superior it is and the same can be said about this game the only possible way to escape this deadlock is to refuse to use those broken bots by everyone until CS get the message that this is not the way to get profit anymore if you reached that point know that the majority of the game problems can be solved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 3:28 am

>free cards = finish event quickly
>carry entire team
>free BR boost
>little to zero thinking needed
Like hell people would let those things go unless CS takes them away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 am

@Fairlion wrote:
>free cards = finish event quickly
>carry entire team
>free BR boost
>little to zero thinking needed
Like hell people would let those things go unless CS takes them away.

You are mixing things way too bad Card events are not inherently bad because they allow non paying players to progress in this damn game and stay somehow relevant to the meta in addition to other free resources like the UC TO RT method delight tickets thank you tickets and mega gara tickets taking those away means that the life line for free players is severed and it will only be a matter of time until the power creep forces them to quit the game

It is not like that you need broken bots to farm those events more or less it is the same shity mentality that make people use broken bots in any kind of arena events not just card campaigns alone

there is also a reason why people tend to farm faster and it is not the deadline that CS set it simply that the server lag like hell the longer you stall until it becomes unplayable for everyone and i dont think that the players are to be blamed for this alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 4:26 am

Farming Card events with such snail speed (1.5 card per game) is really tiresome when you can't reach at least 5th place in any roles (healer is boring). Pulling a gold ball in Delight Premium gara is like pulling a highest rarity cards in mobile gacha.
A high rank player with 4-5 bots pool for competing in entire arena event thinking "finish this asap or i'll suffer the lag" really hurts low rank non paying players (like CS cares about them).

My shitty commando and rank
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 5:21 am

by now you should have noticed  that the card campaigns introduced a new award system which governs how many cards you get based on the score board categories like jammer support  frag score melee etc they are independent from your position on the board and the awards you take like game warrior for example or even sword master what matters in the end are how many of those awards you get

there were instances when i managed to get in the top 5 or even first place and only got 1 or 2 cards simply because i didn't score any of these awards but when i actually gain at least 2 of them the amount jumps to 3 or 4 cards depending on the outcome of the match win or loose

so if we assume that you are playing as a super noob and your team loose all the time and you only play a support role so long that you score jammer and at least top 5 support you are guaranteed to have 3 cards regardless of your position on the score board and even if your score was in the negative

and that should be easy because the amount of people competing in the score category is low

Lets also assume that you are not aiming to finish the eternity of the card campaign you only want the dx coin that means that you need 200 cards right if you get 3 cards per match this means that you only need to play 67 times 67 x 3 = 201  and that amount can be done under one day if you are holding your weight right or even 2 days if you are lazy  

I do understand that support role is boring on top of being a semi exploitation to the system but beggars are not choosers in the very least that shiny moe in the dx shop will make it worth your while

And seriously any player who stuck with this game this long will be able to do this much if you cant do at least that then CB may not be a game for you

And i am not saying that the system is perfect it is far from it but by far it is the only way a free player can progress in this hell hole of a game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3088

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 10:12 am

@Fairlion wrote:
Farming Card events with such snail speed (1.5 card per game) is really tiresome when you can't reach at least 5th place in any roles (healer is boring).

Son, my cards doubled ever since I started healing. Try it, there's not much medics around, easier competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11422

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Trintia core + Blume HD is what I do to "farm" cards (it's the reason I hardly ever use that setup outside of campaigns anymore, just so bland). I can get a lot of cards by simply playing an Amlim, or Rosso, or really any alpha. Most of the meta relevant bots get to score a support, or jammer award by default.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 pm

I mostly farm melee awards and somehow it works even with the
amount of ppl trying the same thing with much better units than me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 1:09 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
I mostly farm melee awards and somehow it works even with the
amount of ppl trying the same thing with much better units than me...

bc its not simply for one person, I can go in with a tuned frog lander and some random sword and as long as I hit some shit and get like 1 kill or so Ill get some cards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sun May 14, 2017 3:51 pm

the trick is not to farm cards and just play how you normally would

you die when you farm cards:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Poppin Together
Poppin Together

Male Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 am

While me didn't care about cards, I only care bout mai melee rush + being a burden on my own team coz I kinda hate long battle. I didn't even care bout cards or those new shitty DX lineup (Mostly I only waste those Coin for G Capa after all). 10 min only for 4 - 5 cards is kinda idiot.
If there's no melee around now (mostly Bapho while the others died), then arts will spawning again like ant army and its suck for real. Most game I saw when there's too much arts is just guarding their own base and make the game more longer. The mosquito dies and the melees died also. So basically, I think CS trying to make arts being a invulnerable type that will hold most player for being a fagget while the other three (Air, Lnd, Sup) must try their best with gangbang from Art.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   

Back to top Go down

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com