Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Thu May 11, 2017 3:02 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
RIP Misty hollow bit spammers.
Rip gafused.

at least someone is saved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 21
Location : Can u just guess it?

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Thu May 11, 2017 9:20 am

@Beatrix wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
RIP Misty hollow bit spammers.
Rip gafused.

at least someone is saved
Ese included www
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1536
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Thu May 11, 2017 12:09 pm

@xTohka wrote:
@Beatrix wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:

Rip gafused.

at least someone is saved
Ese included www
?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 897
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 9:40 am

@Frizz wrote:
Yeah is a bit strange using bishop shoot and explosive step with float dash.

I hate Float Dash. I never use it. I think it's a terrible cart for anything but a few airs, and even then I don't take dash carts on airs. Short Boost + Accele Roll or bust. I actually don't have any dash carts on one of mine but I stopped playing before I used her much so I'm not sure if it's worth it or not to take a guard or something over Short Boost.

Boost Run can work (occasionally mine works better than fly-based), but the reality is that you have no practical way to escape melees, using her musket is harder while Boost Running, and you have a huge disadvantage on some maps. Armor Drive's revive doesn't do much when you run out of ammo anyway and Boost Drive is op as fuck on ARTs.

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Her abilities are all ground based though, and both her subs fuck her while flying.

Um... no? This isn't true at all? Like I have used her a million times and I have no idea where you're getting half your complaints from. She does tons of damage in no time at all, almost anything with a gun can't beat her, her weapons hit damn well fine and if you don't sit there mashing right click then obviously you're not going to waste a bunch of ammo on nothing. Her musket is easy to hit with and can shoot down anything you can't hit with right click. If you think Eleanore is bad or has too many problems, quite frankly everything in the game has problems, but most of them are able to be worked around and Eleanore is no exception. From my experience her only issues are with ammo(-ish... she does a lot of damage in a short amount of time and then she's out of ammo by that awkward time where you either have to kill yourself to do anything for the next minute or two of the match or just wait it out), and now her WB because it's glitched. They made her step and its follow-up more usable this update and gave her a barrier during her ridiculous special attack so I don't see anything else to complain about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 10:15 am

@MagicPotatoplz

I am the opposite as you. I hate short boost, I almost never use it. I think it's
a terrible cart for anything but a few gunners, and even then I would prefer sway on some.
I love float dash and I use it on all my AIRs and ARTs (except for boost run based)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 11:36 am

@MagicPotatoplz wrote:
@Frizz wrote:
Yeah is a bit strange using bishop shoot and explosive step with float dash.

I hate Float Dash. I never use it. I think it's a terrible cart for anything but a few airs, and even then I don't take dash carts on airs. Short Boost + Accele Roll or bust. I actually don't have any dash carts on one of mine but I stopped playing before I used her much so I'm not sure if it's worth it or not to take a guard or something over Short Boost.

Boost Run can work (occasionally mine works better than fly-based), but the reality is that you have no practical way to escape melees, using her musket is harder while Boost Running, and you have a huge disadvantage on some maps. Armor Drive's revive doesn't do much when you run out of ammo anyway and Boost Drive is op as fuck on ARTs.

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Her abilities are all ground based though, and both her subs fuck her while flying.

Um... no? This isn't true at all? Like I have used her a million times and I have no idea where you're getting half your complaints from. She does tons of damage in no time at all, almost anything with a gun can't beat her, her weapons hit damn well fine and if you don't sit there mashing right click then obviously you're not going to waste a bunch of ammo on nothing. Her musket is easy to hit with and can shoot down anything you can't hit with right click. If you think Eleanore is bad or has too many problems, quite frankly everything in the game has problems, but most of them are able to be worked around and Eleanore is no exception. From my experience her only issues are with ammo(-ish... she does a lot of damage in a short amount of time and then she's out of ammo by that awkward time where you either have to kill yourself to do anything for the next minute or two of the match or just wait it out), and now her WB because it's glitched. They made her step and its follow-up more usable this update and gave her a barrier during her ridiculous special attack so I don't see anything else to complain about.

Her mechanical issues are pretty damn obvious if you use her and aren't blind (or aren't mashing buttons and rushing forward like a retard).
Step benefits from being on the ground, it's useless while flying. Bishop shot actually has good hops while on the ground (except when it's specific directions like backwards which bug on the second hop), but while flying it's garbage and makes you a free frag instead, but the lock on not being required to use it and spend ammo is just stupid and in servers like EN where most players are mexicunts, it does hurt a lot when the little shits blink and bye bye lock on, and you don't even need that or to mash buttons, her lock on, unlike certain things, has no persistence at all, anything and everything can interrupt her sub lock and make you waste ammo.

Musket is fine as long as it's not airs, but still isn't a great gun (damage is way too low for the ammo it has) and it's plainly annoying to use (what's the point of a tiny clip in a game without reload mechanics and the cooldown is equal to the interval between bullets in a clip? There's no point really).

The only thing that helps her do anything relevant that isn't being punished by shitty coding is her barrier, but just because barriers are cheese, just like how it's the only thing that makes non Icy/Pepen S~M alpha arts carry their weight, take their Rouche AM and they are helpless.

Boost run doesn't really make the musket any hard to use comparing to flying, both actions have the same penalties and the only difference is with fly you can shoot from above.
Fly can be better against airs but her subs will either be useless or work against her, but then you pretty much have to rely on airs spoon feeding you if you go with fly or it's one or 2 maps where you can camp a place where people can't reach easily, else she won't do much because her AA capabilities are far below what an art should do.

Special attack being obligatory when you use her step is retarded still, even with the barrier. You use the step to DODGE shit at close range, but then it makes you a free frag. This would be excusable on a regular bot, but not on her because she does have the +MWB mechanic built-in already. The barrier only helps if you spend it away before anything can track you down, if a melee tracks you before you use it, you can't use the step to dodge them and that's what step was meant to do to start with, it's just retarded to have the obligatory attack.

She seems to be mostly designed as a lnd gunner, but then they made her art so the movement penalty makes it so she's easy to kill and not as broken as she could potentially be.

It's not that she's a bad bot, she badly coded and not really what you want from arts, plus has a retarded cost for a throw away unit (because it's what you have to do with her shitty ammo efficiency). Barrier is her saving grace, without it she would be nothing.


But then again it doesn't surprise me that people no longer notice shitty coding and bad design choices, everyone is on life support just like the game itself, you pretty much have to be brain dead to enjoy what's left of this game, which is sad, some good concepts were wasted because of shitty company that never really updated their game or even made good use of their content.

Not that I'm excluding myself, I do consider posts like this a waste of time but still do them. Not much of a point to discuss when people have band aids over their eyes because of long term exposure to CS's bullshit, "if you have this bandaid you never notice any obvious issues at all! You must be bad, teehee. Look at my E-Peen, my E-Peen is amazing.", Disgusting, no wonder this game never got any better, the players themselves asked for it to not get any better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 12:23 pm

The game was already dead when I started it, don't blame me
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11219
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 2:42 pm

I wish I had an Eleanore to be pissed at :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 897
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 3:47 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
shit

Jesus Sorrow CHILL.

I used her since release and I thought she was absolute garbage with a million problems at first. Sure, her coding isn't great, but what I'm saying is that with some practice using her I don't even notice it anymore. I'm saying that if you know what you're doing, it doesn't hinder her performance at all.

I never see you in-game so I guess you haven't seen how consistently I did with her, how many times I got GW, how bullshit easy it is to use her. I don't know about in the past few months but to be blunt with you, everyone except maybe Jesus (whom I never really got to see use her) fucking *sucks* with her except me. You aren't going to convince me of anything by getting aggressive when I call you wrong because I know what I'm talking about.

MaeIstrom wrote:
I am the opposite as you. I hate short boost, I almost never use it. I think it's
a terrible cart for anything but a few gunners, and even then I would prefer sway on some.
I love float dash and I use it on all my AIRs and ARTs (except for boost run based)

Ok. If it works for you then go for it. Just don't sit here and write a novel about how she sucks every time she's brought up if it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 31
Location : Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm

SO
What's the bug with her bit?
I noticed the bit can't aim targets above and bellow me.

Agreed about the Bishop Shot. This thing is supposed to be only usable with the sub-target lock on.

also help me on my elea-chan topic pls lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 4:03 pm

@MagicPotatoplz wrote:


MaeIstrom wrote:
I am the opposite as you. I hate short boost, I almost never use it. I think it's
a terrible cart for anything but a few gunners, and even then I would prefer sway on some.
I love float dash and I use it on all my AIRs and ARTs (except for boost run based)

Ok. If it works for you then go for it. Just don't sit here and write a novel about how she sucks every time she's brought up if it doesn't.

And how much times did you found me doing something like this here?
I wasn't especifically talking about Eleanore btw, I don't even have her,
was just talking about the carts thenselves...

@edit
btw, the other potato guy also knows how to play her as it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5338
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 4:25 pm

ele is shit

buff her system not the numbers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 4:32 pm

@MagicPotatoplz wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
shit

Jesus Sorrow CHILL.

I used her since release and I thought she was absolute garbage with a million problems at first. Sure, her coding isn't great, but what I'm saying is that with some practice using her I don't even notice it anymore. I'm saying that if you know what you're doing, it doesn't hinder her performance at all.

I never see you in-game so I guess you haven't seen how consistently I did with her, how many times I got GW, how bullshit easy it is to use her. I don't know about in the past few months but to be blunt with you, everyone except maybe Jesus (whom I never really got to see use her) fucking *sucks* with her except me. You aren't going to convince me of anything by getting aggressive when I call you wrong because I know what I'm talking about.

MaeIstrom wrote:
I am the opposite as you. I hate short boost, I almost never use it. I think it's
a terrible cart for anything but a few gunners, and even then I would prefer sway on some.
I love float dash and I use it on all my AIRs and ARTs (except for boost run based)

Ok. If it works for you then go for it. Just don't sit here and write a novel about how she sucks every time she's brought up if it doesn't.
I guess it's time for dick pics?

I'm not trying to convince anyone, because you can't convince people that blindfold themselves. I'm also not trying to convince people about the size of my dick, that wasn't the problem at hand, I never mentioned scores, I did even mentioned that the unit itself isn't shit, but you can't really expect someone blindfolded to read that can you?

You know what you are talking about, but then you proceed to say "I will ignore problems because other problems exist and therefore problems are the norm", which is bullshit and honestly goes against "knowing what you are doing", but then again I haven't seen you say much besides "Uuu~ muh score", bloody hell, are you Ese or something? Can you stop looking at your cock for a little while and trying to deny issues because "if I score it's fine", just screw that, that's precisely the issue of this fucking game, "if I can score, it has no issues even though the only argument I have in my favour is "I can score"", that bullshit mentality that only gives reason for CS to just shit out incomplete content because the moment someone points out the bullshit someone will immediately drop their pants to show they have a hard-on.

And some of Eleanore's issues aren't even unique to her, they are the same issues with other units. Rabbit cannon girl? Same shit. Malca (not variant)? Same shit. Even Pepen girl's freeze shot being used without lock on can be bullshit since the dash doesn't have invul frames they could simply let you use the dash without using ammo (pretty sure there's a moe with a sub like that).

Ripley's case is even more retarded, the good part is that no ammo issues, the thing is that her sub can be used without lock on, but it does nothing relevant, she does a silly animation and nothing happens besides interrupting your actions, and it's even worse when using the cannon doesn't guarantee hits, all it does is prevent movement and repositioning and limits it to only be able to use it to get on the air's face, which is nice, but repositioning is better and if it turns out to be broken it's as easy as to nerf the ammo count so people actually use when it matters instead of using it mindlessly. She does have other issues which if fixed she would be a lot better without any direct buffs (like changing her weapon order which is terrible and you want to have very quick access to both her subs and regular switching just isn't fast enough as it forces you to stop attacking).


But hey, if people can frustratingly deal with bullshit and be punished by it but still play, that means we don't need to fix it, right? RIGHT? Since there's no one that can pull up their pants to say no, it means that's right.



Wrong.

And it's just sad that this isn't even a new thing, that's been the issue all along. It doesn't really matter which gara we mention, there was always a very small group that did make a point about something being poorly coded, bugged or broken, and all the rest can't but pull down their pants and grab a ruler to put them down because "my e-peen mustn't shrink", which is funny since many times it would actually make their e-peen even longer, but hey, if it means to show a weakness, no matter what it is they mustn't show it.

Hey, hold charge mechanics suck. Oh, but Eve scores so it's alright! Meanwhile for every bot that uses the same mechanic and isn't broken they are being fucked sideways and unless they use accele roll (which in many cases even if they have it equipped they can't use it and shoot at the same time) they are fucked and are forced to play a different game because strafing stops being a feature for them. But hey! At least Eve and Kagura used to score pretty damn well, so it's alright.

Here, have a pic of my Seraph Phi scoring a GW with a non alpha setup.
http://puu.sh/vO7uC.png
Or this one where I out damaged everyone in the ranged category.
http://puu.sh/vO7zs.png
That means she's great right? Yeah, her stock rifle totally isn't shit, her bit totally isn't bugged because after all it even appears in the pictures. Such numbers. Many skill. Wow.

It does disgust me when people do what you are doing. "Now that I learned not to use her buggy shit, I have no issues with it at all! But despite that I just acknowledged that she does have issues I will now use my e-peen to shut down everyone that points out her flaws so she can ever be perfect, except her ammo, that's garbage even though it's a shooter and I'm expected to die, so that's fine too, but still a problem, but she has no problems because I avoid them now, except the ammo, but it's not a problem because we can just die, drink bleach or some shit. But do buff her ammo, totally her only issue because I can't avoid it. But she has no issues you hear me, look at this graph, no issues, NO ISSUES."

BTW, interwebs Panchy!

There's aggression.


Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Fri May 12, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Crim Phi does have a great step though. Dem Invul frames.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 897
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 8:21 pm

MaeIstrom wrote:
And how much times did you found me doing something like this here?

Never, it was a jab at Cat Girl because he does it all the time lol. I'm in the middle of a catfight Mael!!!

@Sakura1 wrote:
ele is shit

buff her system not the numbers

o ur the person i tried helping but i never saw you use anyone but alice so idk y u talkin'

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I'm not trying to convince anyone, because you can't convince people that blindfold themselves

That is exactly what you're doing to yourself dude. I don't even know how to respond to any of that. Like I only brought up score because you absolutely will not listen to anything anyone says in the first place. And I, as a previously Certified Successful Eleanore Player™ *pulls down pants*, do feel like my opinion on the matter has more merit than someone who is just raging behind their keyboard.

.
Honestly I wrote a whole bunch more after this but I deleted it because I stopped caring your complaints are ridiculous. If you seriously can't AA with her, become a free frag by pressing right click, waste ammo, have to be spoon fed damage, can't hit, whatever, you are the problem. I mean fucking obviously this game is full of bugs and bad coding and has been since day 1 but Eleanore is no special case like you seem to think. You should know by now whether or not to shoot warping targets. Protip: you're going to waste ammo/do low damage if you do that, with any bot. Learned that what, 7 years ago?

Quote :
I did even mentioned that the unit itself isn't shit

It's pretty hard to understand what your intention is when your posts are 30% how she can't do anything right, 20% you know what you're talking about and 50% autism/bipolar/whatever makes you write a 10 page essay about how blind and retarded everyone else is for challenging your thoughts. And besides, I am just picking on you to argue with because there are too many people (like Sakura) who keep saying Eleanore is shit just because they can't do well with her.

edit: and as for the rest of your post about ripley and stuff i agree for the most part. but ripley is garbage anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2287
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Potatosan was the only person I saw who was able to play Eleanore properly when she was released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 897
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 8:30 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
Potatosan was the only person I saw who was able to play Eleanore properly when she was released.

my pants cannot contain my e-peen at this moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 879
Join date : 2014-06-08

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 pm

what the hell are you people talking about?
if its not aletta/bapho/alice/thoarla then it automatically sucks

god you guys suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
Potatosan was the only person I saw who was able to play Eleanore properly when she was released.

That's because I never got one, I swear to god...

I am being serious here, don't laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5338
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 9:32 pm

@MagicPotatoplz wrote:
MaeIstrom wrote:
And how much times did you found me doing something like this here?

Never, it was a jab at Cat Girl because he does it all the time lol. I'm in the middle of a catfight Mael!!!

@Sakura1 wrote:
ele is shit

buff her system not the numbers

o ur the person i tried helping but i never saw you use anyone but alice so idk y u talkin'

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I'm not trying to convince anyone, because you can't convince people that blindfold themselves

That is exactly what you're doing to yourself dude. I don't even know how to respond to any of that. Like I only brought up score because you absolutely will not listen to anything anyone says in the first place. And I, as a previously Certified Successful Eleanore Player™ *pulls down pants*, do feel like my opinion on the matter has more merit than someone who is just raging behind their keyboard.

.
Honestly I wrote a whole bunch more after this but I deleted it because I stopped caring your complaints are ridiculous. If you seriously can't AA with her, become a free frag by pressing right click, waste ammo, have to be spoon fed damage, can't hit, whatever, you are the problem. I mean fucking obviously this game is full of bugs and bad coding and has been since day 1 but Eleanore is no special case like you seem to think. You should know by now whether or not to shoot warping targets. Protip: you're going to waste ammo/do low damage if you do that, with any bot. Learned that what, 7 years ago?

Quote :
I did even mentioned that the unit itself isn't shit

It's pretty hard to understand what your intention is when your posts are 30% how she can't do anything right, 20% you know what you're talking about and 50% autism/bipolar/whatever makes you write a 10 page essay about how blind and retarded everyone else is for challenging your thoughts. And besides, I am just picking on you to argue with because there are too many people (like Sakura) who keep saying Eleanore is shit just because they can't do well with her.

edit: and as for the rest of your post about ripley and stuff i agree for the most part. but ripley is garbage anyway.

I dont have enough courage to use e-peens
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
xTohka
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 21
Location : Can u just guess it?

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 pm

And no one talks about Digga . _.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2287
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 11:05 pm

I still do see some Digga in arena. But they don't rampage as much like before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 870
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 22
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Fri May 12, 2017 11:24 pm

@xTohka wrote:
And no one talks about Digga . _.
Digga doesn't have tits and digga nerf will help us killing those bullshit airs(legends said), so it's good
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 386
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 22
Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 1:33 am

though lowering digga's wonderbit duration when bapho was also having a balance adjustment was... something. kinda wanna say funny.

also got a video of Seraph Phi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11219
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 am

@CxM wrote:
though lowering digga's wonderbit duration when bapho was also having a balance adjustment was... something. kinda wanna say funny.

also got a video of Seraph Phi?

There's a demo video:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 21
Location : Can u just guess it?

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   Sat May 13, 2017 10:13 am

Or tbh, CB want melees rampage ded . _.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   

Back to top Go down
 
5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum