Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kritika's western beta sign up started

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Kritika's western beta sign up started   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:32 am

Last edited by Obi-Wan-Kenobi on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11242

PostSubject: Re: Kritika's western beta sign up started   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:55 am

wtf the spoiler is a link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: Kritika's western beta sign up started   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03 am

Please learn how to forum. Self-explanatory thread topic, opening post that provides clear link and optional details, followed by opinion/reaction if so desire, it's not difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kritika's western beta sign up started   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:24 am

That's boring, i would just tell someone else to make a thread if i wanted that

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
wtf the spoiler is a link
I wanted the video to send people to the page, but sadly it didn't happened

EDIT: Well, no more bullshit, it's happening tomorrow and i kind of feel bad for not keeping an eye on this, i hope you guys actually made your accounts.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170524T11&p0=64&font=cursive
https://kritika.enmasse.com/download

I really find admirable that they can turn the stamina system into a bonus system, that is not cleaver nor it couldn't be done before, but... people just didn't wanted... sorry DFO, but you're out.

If someone still needs to be convinced, then... watch this

But i'll get down to business, if you've played DFO and/or Mabinogi Heroes (Vindictus) and liked them, then you have no issues here, if you played DWO on any time of your life, then it's more or less the same, just that the mobs are slightly smarter that on Dynasty Warrior Online to the point that they realize that they can hurt you and it is instance bassed, so you could go by yourself or with a friend.

Yes, it is an MMOARPG, but if you played this genre before and you got tired (or from DFO/Mabinogi Heroes), then, you won't get anything new, if you want nice art, then you got it, if it had an open world enviroment, then, yeah, it would get my undoubted attention, but i'm probably gonna be on the close beta just for shit, giggles and of course getting CBT rewards.

Funny enough around this time, SEGA announced that they will revive old IP's and exploit the current ones, reviving old stuff like "PSO2 coming to NA/EU on 2kNEVER" and "PSO2 SOON™"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kritika's western beta sign up started   Tue May 23, 2017 5:59 am

Bump to save lives... at least those who are willing to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5370

PostSubject: Re: Kritika's western beta sign up started   Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

ill wait for an open beta o3o also cat girl my fave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kritika's western beta sign up started   

Back to top Go down

Kritika's western beta sign up started
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum