Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 267

PostSubject: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Proud owners of cawrs ( wild vehic), sleighs, planes ( lagpit ), and spaceship ( Dylan), it has to to my attention people have forgotten their existence! to make them remember the terror of high speed artillery and flying blast weapon alphas, I decided to make a thread that would catalog who have a tuned and functioning vehicle and what that said vehicle is. I will also make second list of people that have bots that can function as a rider.
Interested in being a driver? or making a turret? just come ask me in game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2712

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:08 am

I'm more interested in Medicball. Tell me more.
(and by the way I don't remember seeing you in game)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:31 pm

It's okay, once you see me, you can't UN-see me. If you want to make med baller aka bathtub, I can post a build but I doubt people would go make it. After all, you give up being a healer and people hate you. There some vehicles just don't work, like the gigaton and ena bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5039

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:43 pm

I Un-see you all the time though like a small peck of dust vanishing in thin air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:39 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
I Un-see you all the time though like a small peck of dust vanishing in thin air.

yet i will always be in your mind, come with me, make a ship and combine with me, it would be our docking, like a golden docking, like it was always meant to be. we are one, we are complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3755

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
to make them remember the terror of high speed artillery and flying blast weapon alphas

Cawr is for joyrides, not explosions, please stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:43 pm

When you are driving and everything explodes like a michael bay movie, that can also be called joyride. so come on and tune those wild vehic, you can fire pillar a heal group and come out of it like a scene from Terminator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers   

Back to top Go down

Vehicle licence registration: the catalog of cawrs, laz, planes and spaceship drivers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum