Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nebel

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't have any art bot atm and I'm try to decide between these 2 to have something to shoot those airs down. Can you help me please.

About Agni, I don't have many parts. Would giving him a titan zook be enough? With burning runner I think I can focus only on tec and hp right?

About Holx, is it better to tune for wlk or fly? I think her rod needs at lease a great rapid beta tune but does it need anything else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx   Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:36 am

I'm using a titan zook on my agni sometimes and I don't really mind it, I prefer spread zook myself, but I suppose as long as you get a good amount of dmg out of a weapons ammo, it'll suit your agni's needs. Keep in mind that you need to shoot trees in the beginning to heat up, so a 0 WLK+FLY build could get you into trouble. I'd probably use a tit zook all the time if I had a tuned one.

Most people prefer boost run on stuff like holx. Personally I just tuned a simple force and a single greach on the rod. If the target tries to get away, use the subweapon to show them your affection. Unless you operate her at max range only, your targets will be struck by most of your shots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nebel

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx   Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 am

Thanks mate. So holx operates similar to a lnd gunner? Between the 2, who is better for shooting airs then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx   Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:54 am

Yes, more or less like a LND gunner. I never really built Agni, so I can't say for certain, but both are fine. I'd say a properly tuned Agni can do more dmg and is way faster (Burning Runner core tune or get lost with him tbh that way he flies really fast to), but Holx doesn't need to lose HP all the time and her weapons are so easy to aim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx   

Back to top Go down

A few questions about Agnizyne and Lumiera Holx
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum