Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 am

Just now, some hours before White Day event ends on EN server, is when i recall i really, REALLY hate RNG events... dem... i didn't remembered earlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:10 am

The DX coins are here. Rejoice everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:56 am

they have sent out farewell package already ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:05 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:14 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by elmatalast on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 am

Machint? ffs
I hope Gi-chan is the later one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 am

Let's see...

Feuille Vert:
Extend the effect time of "activate the Stigmata factor".

Nina:
Gentle Ghost
· For the last blow-off attack, you will be able to blow enemies in Hyper Armor state.
· The power is strengthened.
Gentle Ghost @ 2
· Reduce the time to reuse.
· Increase bullet number.

Maisie Carmine:
A blow-off attack caused by pressing the left click button during the combo of the hammer basket makes it possible to blow off the enemies in the crimson veil state.

Eleanore:
· Speed of Glory Musket will rise.
· The speed and range of "BISHOP SHOT" will rise.
· We will strengthen the guardian knight.
· Make WB gauge easier to collect.

Miruru Miu:
Reduce the time to reuse of the Labyrinthammer and shorten the time to explosion of bullets shot.

Ravi Chronom:
· The power of "HOMING RAY" will rise.
· Add "All GUARD 30%" and "Anti-homing" to "G-CONTROL".
· Add a shock effect to "G-FIELD" to shorten the time to reuse.

Machintlet:
The power of machintlet AM will rise.

Labyrinthammer? No original Miruru buff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:57 am

With another Miruru variant around, buff conversion part is better. Less work.
Nina and Feuille? I see ppl in here complaining about unlimited stun work from Nina but is Feuille that bad?
2 slot wasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:06 am

I was expecting Labyrinthaxe to get a buff, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3930

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 am

I hope the last 4 ones are Bapho, Alice, Aletta and Thoarla being nerfed...

btw, none of the currently announced moes interests me.

@elmatalast wrote:
Spoiler:

Morizo, please, save me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

Based best princess.
Time to tune her.

Also I started Kool. Just need make the ex tunes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 am

@Frizz wrote:
Based best princess.
Time to tune her.

Also I started Kool. Just need make the ex tunes.

Unfortunately, I can't do such build on a 1s one, I will gonna have
to build her by the standard way if I get one on the next uc gara...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:59 am

>Machintlet AM buff
lol what

Maybe it's time to grab some bucks and get some assholra AMJs for a 4x build or something.

I wish I had an Eleanore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:09 am

@Maelstrom wrote:

5 mins messing with calc
Please don't do this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:04 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
inb4, they don't fix Eleanore's mechanical issues.

Still interested to see what they buff on her since what she needs isn't numbers.

Quote :
Eleanore:
· Speed of Glory Musket will rise.
· The speed and range of "BISHOP SHOT" will rise.
· We will strengthen the guardian knight.
· Make WB gauge easier to collect.

Speed for Musket? Sure, one less tune maybe but it's still a shit weapon against airs by itself (which she uses by itself, barrier doesn't help it as it's just a side weapon and which is fine as it is, the musket being one of your offence weapons, not quite), 4 shot clip still is horrible by the end of the day which it could use a fix, and honestly the only number that really would help it is ammo, because it runs out in a minute, but hey, one less tune could mean less ammo used to get speed, not that 1 tune gives back that much (stun supply is great and all, but when there's no healer it means nothing to her).

The Bishop Shot doesn't need speed or range, the reason why it's shit isn't that, it's the homing being shit and not hitting airs at all but working a lot better against grounded units to the point she actually kills everything a lot easier than airs. Well, maybe speed will help, usually it's not the case, we will see. This weapon also could use mechanical changes which are one of the biggest issues, like not allowing it to be used or not spend ammo when no targets are locked on would be great, because even if the enemy blinks for being a piece of shit lagging mother fucker you pretty much just lost a ton of ammo for nothing as you can use it without lock on. If you could use without lock on and only do the hops, it would be fine, they are kinda useful at times, but firing without lock on is retarded when the weapon runs out of ammo in 1 minute.

The hops the Bishop shot does also need polish, it works right in some directions but there's certain directions that will make it so she doesn't land before using the sub again and using it while in the air makes her slow down a lot which really hurts. Also, she's pretty much meant to be a grounded unit as using Bishop shot, one of your most important weapons, while flying makes her a sitting duck and doesn't keep the altitude, it's really shitty while flying while it's great on the ground aside of the issue with specific directions hops being fucked.

Doesn't say how it will help the Knight, but that's the explosive step, perhaps they will make it a good dodge instead of being meh.

WB easier to get? Great, but this is when, again, changing the mechanics would be better because using her WB makes her dodge ability shit, at least the first time you use it after activating the WB, because when you activate the WB it gives a single charge that makes her dodge + MWB ability stronger, the problem is that single charge also makes it so that ability automatically activates as well when you press to dodge and without also pressing MWB, so what happens is that you try to dodge something and suddenly she's stuck in mid air launching her attack like a sitting duck, if you have a melee after you and forgot that you have that charge and use the dodge, RIP, you just got fucked.
At some point I'd either waste time using that useless shit where the enemy couldn't see me so it would fuck me instead, or avoid using the bit at times because I didn't have the time to waste that charge and I didn't want to die to a trigger finger action.
Dodge + MWB can stay even though it's dog shit and makes it so you need to press weapons slower (resulting in attacks being sparse too) or you will activate that and interrupt your attack (it goes for both subweapons), but the automatic activation really needs to go, even though if they removed the +MWB abilities no one would care, they are useless shit that only punish you for not letting the animation end.

Overall, Meh, the things that really hurt her aren't being mentioned, changing numbers looks band aid fix because you know, it's easier to change numbers. "We will see", even though at this stage it's hard to trust they will actually do it properly, they rarely ever did it (the closest was Koyomi, and they only went half way with it, or maybe a quarter).

Look at all this interesting mecha melee released over and over again only to be money fly traps because their stats are shit and despite their combo being good it doesn't fix a shit offensive stat that completely ruins it.
>buffs a perfectly fine part

Got the DX Coin from CL's death and it's a shame it's a regular DX coin that can be erased in a week or 2, there's nothing in this shop but now, in the next one? Yummy. Too bad this coin will just be wasted (maybe if I didn't login for weeks I'd still get it? Who knows).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:27 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
>Machintlet AM buff
lol what

Maybe it's time to grab some bucks and get some assholra AMJs for a 4x build or something.

Good thing I have this build in progress. Maybe you should take some inspiration from me here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 pm

@Fairlion wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

5 mins messing with calc
Please don't do this:

Don't worry, I won't...

btw, did everyone received the farewell DX coin gift or just ppl who played CL?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Ppl who logged in both CL and CB after shutdown notice.
I got an error when logged in CL the first time after that news (it stopped accepting any new players?) so no DX for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 pm

CL didn't make it out of the Beta (but idc abt. IDC lel) in my region Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Maisie can punt stuff with CV, what about just stuff with super armor and bapho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:18 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
Nina:
Gentle Ghost
· For the last blow-off attack, you will be able to blow enemies in Hyper Armor state.
· The power is strengthened.
Gentle Ghost @ 2
· Reduce the time to reuse.
· Increase bullet number.
im dying
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Nina getting buffed when she's already good as she is. That's CS for you.

As for Maise, she didn't really need any. But then again, seeing bapho in wb mode getting knocked back would be hilarious.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Maisie's buff its sad how is that gonna help her hunt ARTs in this AIR meta and you arent suppose to melee fight CV melees anyways. If it can blow away laskers when they catch you with its bind attack then it will be interenting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
Nina getting buffed when she's already good as she is. That's CS for you.

As for Maise, she didn't really need any. But then again, seeing bapho in wb mode getting knocked back would be hilarious.
i've been playing my miruru miu recently and noticed her tornado swing knocked back a bapho.

her buff... she's good now but i was wondering if they were gonna make her a little more modern like with the kind of force gathima is packing or increase the speed on a weapon. just looked it up, huh she's a little over 3 years old now.

still not over bapho's cv having priority over support rejection, just unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 am

Miruru's tornado actually can knock back even those with CV. It's nothing new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum