Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3249

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:27 am

I need sups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:45 am

sup

There's 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:54 am

oh dog girl's buff seems pretty significant, improving the stun shot and those dog bits(mini hipproids on demand) already mess with lock on. she's already strong but this makes her gimmick more prominent.

ya know she probably could have a support variant where the dogs act as medics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2622

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 am

Thank god I have a fully tuned Laika. How's the gun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4871

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:22 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
Thank god I have a fully tuned Laika. How's the gun?

they buffed the AM2 Gun, which is the marking

basically homing increase for it,

also they said performance not the stun rate for the dogs, although they stun either way they basically will attack u more, and probably stalk u
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:21 pm

I hope they'll fly after you. I hope she'll get a piggy variant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3930

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:20 pm

So, now Lasker can grab ppl in the air? Also, what they buffed on
Therese is the "normal" gun or the "big fucking OP" one?

Were are my Ena and Ripley buffs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

"big fucking OP"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:32 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

"big fucking OP"

It's pretty obvious that I am not being literal here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

"big fucking OP"

That was a simple reply to your question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

"big fucking OP"

That was a simple reply to your question.

Ah, my bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3249

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
sup

There's 1.
I'm talking about the sups in the mega gara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

what ena buffs do you have in mind? i've been using her fine.

i think natasha needs one, a lesser speed penalty for sheild, or maybe a great weapon stat increase for when it's up, or buffs like hypershot or range. chloe too or atleast her wonderbit so few ammo so little duration. litia and elcott? elisalotte zwei not gonna happen but i can dream. meisen kaede. kururu gradd. i guess lunastasia's buff didn't ... work. not sure if rinka needs one, celica out ranges her right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:39 pm

@CxM wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

what ena buffs do you have in mind? i've been using her fine.

i think natasha needs one, a lesser speed penalty for sheild, or maybe a great weapon stat increase for when it's up, or buffs like hypershot or range. chloe too or atleast her wonderbit so few ammo so little duration. litia and elcott? elisalotte zwei not gonna happen but i can dream. meisen kaede. kururu gradd. i guess lunastasia's buff didn't ... work. not sure if rinka needs one, celica out ranges her right?

From what I know, the School Variant Natascha is the buffed version. Elisalotte Zwei won't happen since there are stronger versions of Elisa now. Rinka should have a bonus stealth buff that can bypass broad. Or so I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 pm

School Natascha did something different? Never noticed.
Now, if you have the original and ML, you can put the original parts on ML and enjoy your 25 extra capa and she comes with 16tgh already (+2) and +2 fly, all at the cost of that useless wlk stat.
Though else it comes to looks, ML doesn't have as many glowy thingies if you like those, both still have that skin tight smooth back and waist, get some Chloe BS or the like, delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:51 pm

She has a buff where you can't lock on to her right (Like Dismoke's)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:56 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
She has a buff where you can't lock on to her right (Like Dismoke's)?

ML does but dunno if school does. It's a 5 ammo main weapon that does a circle like Dismoke with that buff, it doesn't really last that long (3~4 seconds, you can get it multiple times from the same circle) and it's locked to her 2nd gunspear (which is a rapid fire missile gun that deals less damage in trade). Cannon II has no trail and instead just makes a wide AoE that stays for a while, damage is inconsistent and after the initial explosion the damage is in the single digits.
ML shield also has locked in a swift BS like subweapon (I think it's like swift) which actually is useful to get out of the shield, but the shield itself only blocks 60% of beam damage while the original was 90%, I forget what else the shield did differently if anything else. Both parts cost more than their original as they have extra functions which is why ML has more free capa.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:02 pm

actually more ammo on ena's barrier psygun would be nice now that i think about it.

i would have never noticed school natasha being better, but she'd still have the worst defense gimmick right? is her cannon especially worth while or something?

i'm not sure about that rinka buff but they could make it trigger when you have the scope on like the other snipers, oddly enough the other snipers are all airs. oh how about having one buff with scope lvl 1 and scope lvl 2 give range? would that be fair given the narrow vision? if not i still do like the idea of different buffs being active depending on zoom lvl.

Edit: oh btw i noticed ML's cannon has a debuff, any idea what it is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Ena's missile could use a few buffs, like being able to over range, a bit more force (+2 would be nice) and a bit more range. Psygun is fine for what it is (unless you use alpha, but that's on you not the weapon's fault, plus it shouldn't really last that long for what it does, barrier shot was a mistake after all). Buffs can fix her meh offensive capabilities, but buffs can't fix her shitty bit design.

I don't even remember the name of all the damn buffs this game has, it's one of the purple ones, something like severe waste booster or whatever it is that she has that should fuck airs. ML Cannon isn't that good anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:47 pm

i alpha with her. Edit: sometimes.

here are the medals i got with her, also any idea which of these core tunes is stopping me from getting still shooter?
Spoiler:

Edit: ena can't be useful every match but she has different situations she thrives in for her drone and normal.

if ML's cannon ends up dishing out slow turn i consider her redeemed! only because of that glitch but what ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:59 pm

@CxM wrote:

also any idea which of these core tunes is stopping me from getting still shooter?

Serious question? You have a 4* tune already and you can only have one.

I read single instead, sorry. Post a screen of the pot though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm

>Mobility Buff on Nat
Get an S.U. Barrier Dome BS, there's your buff nun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:28 pm

pot shot?:

i just tuned it on a random core, turns out still shooter conflicts with perilous offensives(striker and shooter) and counter breaker. weird. not sure why they'd want to stop those from stacking.

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
>Mobility Buff on Nat
Get an S.U. Barrier Dome BS, there's your buff nun
that only undoes her shield but leaves access for the cannon, the shield still shows but it's only for show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion