Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirno
Cirno
Cirno

PostSubject: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 am

Possible best crossovers : Megaman , Godzilla , A cross over that has to do with fighting dragons in the sky similar to Skyrim and I can't think of anything else

Cosmic Break reminds me of the time when I play megaman Zero because our bots look like avis if our bots were antivirus programs I wouldn't mind spending all night killing viruses

What is the best crossover the last crossover was interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7865

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:39 am

@Cirno wrote:
Possible best crossovers : Megaman   , Godzilla  , A cross over that has to do with fighting dragons in the sky
Yo

Are you okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:31 pm

I don't like crossovers. The units are limited time only and when you miss them, you missed them for good because of copyright. No, thank you. I also think CS is hardly important enough to be an attractive collab partner.

It's pretty silly to assume any improvement at this point to be honest. There's even a part two (a bad one but a part two still).

>calling urself Cirno nowadays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5027

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:51 pm

I say no lets let this game die in peace for once
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2897

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

log off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:57 pm

I would like to see some collab again, but all these ones
you listed sucks...

>Godzilla

lel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2709

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:44 am

Fighting dragons in the sky.

First, you need to shoot down the many AIR bots」 infesting the sky. Then we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3755

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:19 am

Very little to gain from making cross-promotions with games that are in zombie-state and are widely panned at this point in time, as wonderful a fantasy it may be for weebs, it is unlikely to happen again, especially for titles with any prominence or prestige.

*glances at other thread*

Christ, people, maybe find better things to do with your life if you take joy in spending your day digging through mountain of trash just to humiliate a child (or an overgrown chuuni, whichever), I know this is CB, where trashing children both verbally or virtually is like the hot trend, but still, gotta grow up and let go sometime, or at least keep it discrete, no need to throw people's dirty laundries out in public.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:38 am

@reVelske wrote:
Christ, people, maybe find better things to do with your life if you take joy in spending your day digging through mountain of trash just to humiliate a child (or an overgrown chuuni, whichever), I know this is CB, where trashing children both verbally or virtually is like the hot trend, but still, gotta grow up and let go sometime, or at least keep it discrete, no need to throw people's dirty laundries out in public.
The only problem is, this guy went so far and so deep into their obnoxiousity that it tiered past pleb-tier status. Besides, they made like, 2 more pages since then and are so inflated with their own ego (Even more than ese) that crushing them isn't something that "hurts their feelings". They just block and move on. This is a win-win situation as they are not affected (Made clear via their last message on their old page before deleting it, see below) and we're able to sit around a bonfire and roast smores together as a community and temporarily forget any wrong doings of other people, just enjoying smores as a community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:57 am

Let people enjoy their happy little place in their head, not like he's forcefully vomitting it all over you or anyone else. You pretty much made a conscious decision to dive right into it, swam a kilometer in it, filled your bucket with it and then proceed to show it off to everyone.

And the more people need to emphasize how it doesn't affect them at all, the more it tends to hint towards the completely opposite effect. Just keep the jackass level to a minimum, especially for someone who is potentially just a kid. It really won't hurt to roast some other smores around the bonfires than ones that you gotta snatch from hungry african children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:55 am

I don't think actual children write long posts full of delusions of grandeur like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:28 am

What the hell is this post about? i don't get it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

@Diabolical wrote:
I don't think actual children write long posts full of delusions of grandeur like this.

Nonsense, half of CB population are/were like that, most just don't get their silly Facebook/Livejournal posts dug up or are self-conscious enough to keep it private.

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
What the hell is this post about? i don't get it...

...A declaration of desire for crossovers and a call for discussion on the subject? I mean, I get that the bash-the-dumb-kid train is moving at full steam, but you don't gotta act clueless for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:32 pm

@reVelske wrote:
Nonsense, half of CB population are/were like that, most just don't get their silly Facebook/Livejournal posts dug up or are self-conscious enough to keep it private.
How do we even know if these people are literal, actual children? When I say kids I means kids and not manchildren.
I just think this Cirno guy is a dummy with a huge ego, not a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Just a matter of giving them the benefit of the doubt, IN CASE you are actually pulling a 100% stun combo with no meter usage on a literal child, I'd like to believe it would take more mental gymnastics to assume it's a grown ass man than it is a kid anyways.

Regardless, point remains, the guy has barely done much to deserve being ousted like that, it feels like a hugelybigly dick move one way or another. I know stuff like that is normalized around here, but no harm in just reminding everyone, once in a while, to behave like adults and not be an arse. And because partypooper is my middle name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higichi
Pants♂Wrestler

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 pm

i want kancolle x CB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Ewww...
Frame Arms Girl, Combat Air Girls (new shit) or Busou Shinki is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:08 pm

@Rev

[["Let people enjoy their happy little place in their head, not like he's forcefully vomitting it all over you or anyone else."
ok ONE

he made this post the day before he applied(edited)
which led us to him vomiting his absolute wall of "WHO EVEN ARE YOU" all over us because he genuinely believes he is so important, so necessary, so "in touch" and "in favor" of all the "gms" and "developers" for cyberstep, that getting this too would be "easy"(edited)
this guy literally thought that waltzing in here and asking for mod was going to be his next step on his "path of greatness"
basically, the only person here with an ego worse than this guy is revelske
because at least when we tell cirno we don't give a fuck he goes away]]

with <3 from milez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:59 am

Not seeing the relevance. Point remains, let them enjoy their happy place, they ain't marching around wearing their ego on their head. I get it, nobody likes a noisy egoistic kid, but considering he has only made three posts here, only one of which is really worthy of raising eyebrow, it's far easier to let the "transgression" be ignored than it is to go on a crusade to oust the individual with what can only be described as malicious intents. AT LEAST wait until they attack someone unprovoked around here before going all ham on them. But hey, if this Milez intermission is anything to go by, I can only assume this is another one of Milez's unprovoked hate crusades, while the rest are just nonchalantly taking the piss out of the entire matter just for a little lol.

Learn to let go of the hate in your hearts, and never forget that what this forum (or rather, a portion of its members) has normalized over the years is not actually normal, and not okay. I get that taking the piss out of silly kids can be amusing, I mean, shit, I was chest-high in this cesspool before to some capacity, but do at least practice a little empathy, or at least sympathy. When your intent is nothing more than to "soul-crush" children for being imaginative children (and the word doesn't necessarily have to have a age limit to it) just for your own amusement, sometimes in the pretense of "teaching them an important life lesson", "put them in their place" or god knows what some of you tell yourselves, you really ought to take a step back and remind yourself that this really isn't okay and not the way anyone of any age should act, and it makes you far more immature than the imaginative children in question.

I know my preaching will probably fall on deaf ears as always, but hey, just don't be a dick, not much to ask for.

Also, why do people love being Milez's megaphone so much lol.

(I am genuinely sorry I'm an off-topic magnet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4537

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:20 am

literally thread have gotten way overboard, gonna close down the thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of    

Back to top Go down

Japanese Devs should do more cross overs what does this game reminds you of
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum