Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 16/02/2017 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 385
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 22
Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:53 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
That Asphe variant... bad hair color, same dress design, change in weapons specifications (?) and wth is with that piledriver weapon's range? 230? Are you freaking kidding me? Is she supposed to shoot lands now?


(Then you realize you have to have the original Asphe's piledriver to make her work)
230 range is awful but it's lock-on range isn't it? no clue how far the bullets will travel, any chance it'll actually be worse? btw because i remember solar buster had unlimited vertical range is range horizontally or magnitude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2286
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:51 pm

@God is a cat girl

Well, the question is if the debuff is the same or different. Also, changing the dress color to follow the hair color might fix the color scheme problem. Probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5162
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:00 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@God is a cat girl

Well, the question is if the debuff is the same or different. Also, changing the dress color to follow the hair color might fix the color scheme problem. Probably.

The weapons look the exact same, same stats, same icons. Either is the same with no changes (if someone can read runes), or CS reached a new level of lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5333
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 pm

well there a chance for her to be the same as how new varient pina were just new hair style
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11216
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Inb4 new cartridge pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2286
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:58 pm

@CxM wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
That Asphe variant... bad hair color, same dress design, change in weapons specifications (?) and wth is with that piledriver weapon's range? 230? Are you freaking kidding me? Is she supposed to shoot lands now?


(Then you realize you have to have the original Asphe's piledriver to make her work)
230 range is awful but it's lock-on range isn't it? no clue how far the bullets will travel, any chance it'll actually be worse? btw because i remember solar buster had unlimited vertical range is range horizontally or magnitude?

No idea about that. CS wants to make some features "hidden". Be it broken or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@CxM wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
That Asphe variant... bad hair color, same dress design, change in weapons specifications (?) and wth is with that piledriver weapon's range? 230? Are you freaking kidding me? Is she supposed to shoot lands now?


(Then you realize you have to have the original Asphe's piledriver to make her work)
230 range is awful but it's lock-on range isn't it? no clue how far the bullets will travel, any chance it'll actually be worse? btw because i remember solar buster had unlimited vertical range is range horizontally or magnitude?

No idea about that. CS wants to make some features "hidden". Be it broken or not.

Do you playing with the new Tramp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2286
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 am

If I do ever get her, I will. Though I don't think there was a change on the trampoline mechanics with the new variant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 125
Join date : 2016-04-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:51 pm

give me Monica Gold Bike or Phantom Abyssal in Mega Gara or any roll please bounce
i'm waiting long time for it but how many time i must do to wait >_< bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11216
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 pm

They're the same as Kal and Aleixa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 125
Join date : 2016-04-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:02 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
They're the same as Kal and Aleixa.

yes i know that but i'm bored with Kal and Aleixa need another bike or new character bike if its can bounce ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11216
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:22 am

The New Year's bikes are reskins, like, they play exactly like the GP girls. Jikun works just like Kal and Monica like Aleixa. There's not much variety to be found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zukata
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 596
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:34 am

Well, what Mia meant is, he wants another rider of the bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2959
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 am

@Mia Ageha wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
They're the same as Kal and Aleixa.

yes i know that but i'm bored with Kal and Aleixa need another bike or new character bike if its can bounce ,

We have plenty of trikes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 125
Join date : 2016-04-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 am

@Zukata wrote:
Well, what Mia meant is, he wants another rider of the bike.

yes you right Smile

@LazFlamme
i need that bike not Tricycles type because its chibi hehe bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 16/02/2017 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
16/02/2017 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum