Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 26/01/2017 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3298
Join date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:01 am

wow how cute! I would really love to have that melfi chibi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:42 am

I am still trying to figure how the fuck did homura won on our server
and why the fuck did patty won o jp...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:47 am

JP doesn't shit tastes, for the most part in this case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 125
Join date : 2016-04-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 am

make a Chibi Alice please C.S , its kawai!!!! if Alice become chibi , if you can make a Chibi Alice TR with the effect confuse its more fun i think the game will colour FULL Very Happy #em3 #em1 i'm still love Alice So MUCH!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:45 am

chibi Kuhl would be cute af

we only have meh character chibis...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 870
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 22
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:03 am

"Your taste is shit cause you like something that I don't like"- cb commu.
fucking funny


Last edited by elmatalast on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1817
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 am

Chibi Victor for Sakura1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1537
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:08 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
I am still trying to figure how the fuck did homura won on our server
and why the fuck did patty won o jp...
For some reason in CBEN the most OP moes of that time always get chosen in this kind of popularity contest like it happen with Eris then Homora even players that don't have them and complain about them in arena voted for them. CBEN likes to eat shit or they think C.S. is going to give them a free moe bot of the moe that win this popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 870
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 22
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:35 am

One gotta be a real dumbfuck to come up with the theory "You will get a free X moe if you vote for X moe" was the reason why Homora won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2963
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:26 am

@elmatalast wrote:
One gotta be a real dumbfuck to come up with the theory "You will get a free X moe if you vote for X moe" was the reason why Homora won.

Or they expected a chibi that can fuck up the whole arena on its own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:26 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
"Your taste is shit cause you like something that I don't like"

YES!

Still... Homura? Even not talking about personal tastes, we have tons
of better characters than her, lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RikuSora
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-06-24
Location : Rainbows and Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Still disappointed Jace or Eve didn't win. ;____;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 870
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 22
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Saying there was "better character than her" is just your personal opinion.
She got most votes because most people considered her as better character than other candidates which also includes the one you wanted to win. It is as simple as that.
I wanted Jace to win, but he didn't win. Did you guys all vote him? probably not, why?
It was people's choice, who am I to question?


I don't even get it why people got so worked up over a simple chibi selection. And if the hatred for Homura chibi is for her in-game mechanics which gave her the bad reputation then I have nothing to say cause it's just plain stupid to even think that her chibi version will do any changes in arena.
And say they'll make her like her original version, in that case I'll support it cause it won't have to sit around in your sub-garage like all other chibis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:18 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
Saying there was "better character than her" is just your personal opinion.
She got most votes because most people considered her as better character than other candidates which also includes the one you wanted to win. It is as simple as that.
I wanted Jace to win, but he didn't win. Did you guys all vote him? probably not, why?
It was people's choice, who am I to question?


I don't even get it why people got so worked up over a simple chibi selection. And if the hatred for Homura chibi is for her in-game mechanics which gave her the bad reputation then I have nothing to say cause it's just plain stupid to even think that her chibi version will do any changes in arena.
And say they'll make her like her original version, in that case I'll support it cause it won't have to sit around in your sub-garage like all other chibis.

Quote :
I don't even get it why people got so worked up over a simple chibi selection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Okay, sorry for being dumb. I know tastes can't be discussed and
I know that since I am on the minority I have to deal with what the
majority chooses and just accept it. It just happens that I am almost
always on the minority and sometimes I just get annoyed...

Again, sorry for my human mistakes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
Saying there was "better character than her" is just your personal opinion.

This can actually be a fact and not a personal opinion, of course most people can't separate the two, still, it is possible to say that one is better than the other character wise without having an actual opinion over it, if anything, Homura is very easy to shot down when it comes to that, but that doesn't actually matter in a popularity contest in a broken game, many people will mindlessly like a character that is broken. Redo the pool now and even Thoarla would score a lot higher.

Still, it's funny that you are making such a fuss and then comment on how worked up people are getting. Well honestly, it's hard to like the players when their opinion comes from "who's the broken bot" since Homura as a character has nothing to add to the game besides that, she simply exists and happens to be broken, that's how much her character is worth, and that's all that matters for some (it's not that there's more people liking Homura, it's just that there was more votes concentrated on her, then again, there's probably more active Homura players than anything that doesn't appear in the meta, probably because those players no longer play and the remaining just aren't enough to make them win, it's nothing related with the character itself).

It doesn't really matter what you say, how bad you try to make others feel about their humanity, we will still leisurely call it shit tastes, we will still laugh at how dimwitted some people are, and we don't care, this is the internet and I can't help old ladies cross virtual roads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 203
Join date : 2015-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Now i'm waiting for the next chibi contest. The winner will be Bapho Girl, because all loves a 2k Hp chibi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2287
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:54 am

I'd love to see a chibi Asphe (seeing her go jump higher than a normal bot would be hilarious) but then again, I have an idea what her tumble would look like. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2963
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:27 am

@Argento wrote:
Now i'm waiting for the next chibi contest. The winner will be Bapho Girl, because all loves a 2k Hp chibi.

If chibi Resha tumbles because Vox, I could imagine how chibi Bapho would tumble. Probably explodes while transforming or shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 203
Join date : 2015-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:24 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Argento wrote:
Now i'm waiting for the next chibi contest. The winner will be Bapho Girl, because all loves a 2k Hp chibi.

If chibi Resha tumbles because Vox, I could imagine how chibi Bapho would tumble. Probably explodes while transforming or shit.

But are different things, all chibis Tumble are based on subweapons attacks but Bapho Gigantification is the WB effect (as far as i know because i don't have one). Many Chibis have WB like the Normal character but with less duration or damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 879
Join date : 2014-06-08

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:38 pm

chibi bapho turns into a smol beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 31
Location : Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Bapho-chan tumble will be the Despair Strike.
She can transform (HP increase is 100) and duration will be 5 secs.
screencap this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3298
Join date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:17 pm

fugg i want melfi chan ;_; and regina chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4497
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 pm

I am curious about that moe from the character design contest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 26/01/2017 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
26/01/2017 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum