Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1578

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:25 am

That's sad...
Maybe one day CB2 moes comes to CB
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:32 am

We all expected this.
No medics for "fast-paced gameplay"? Wow. I'm literally walking all over the map. Movement speeds are sluggish.
We can't select rooms to join. Bad matchmaking.
Seriously, how do people even enjoy the game? "Yukkuri"?

also where's my cb2 laz design dammit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1578

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 am

C.S also teased something for Lasker, Therese and Laika. Maybe a balance adjustment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:16 am

im waiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2143

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
I hardly get hit by hit. How should I even know besides the lockon and boom mechanics :v
Solar Busters won't hit unless you're moving at high speed. Training bots don't move at high speed.

Thanks for the info on this. Now to use my muchi again for kicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:

We can't select rooms to join.

That wasn't a bad thing, CB's first mistake was to let people choose rooms and even teams (or at least not shuffling after every match).

The matchmaking wasn't really a problem comparing to all the fundamental problems the game had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3917

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:58 pm

I still want the party system from CL on CB...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:01 pm

On second thought, avoiding cancers with random rooms are kind of a benefit too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:21 pm

@Frizz wrote:
C.S also teased something for Lasker, Therese and Laika. Maybe a balance adjustment?

Idk, I can't imagine any of them getting buffs or nerfs, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4863

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:38 pm

>lasker/laika/therese

The only I can see getting a buff is therese and the only one getting a nerf lasker

laika is too balance to even matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 pm

I will get mad if they nerf Lasker before even touching
Thoarla/Aletta/Alice/Bapho...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:00 pm

chances are they probably just getting remodel
but>CS

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:03 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
the only one getting a nerf lasker
Are you fucking kidding me? If you had common sense you would know CS wouldn't tease an incoming nerf. Whenever they do teasers for balance adjustments they're always buffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:07 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
the only one getting a nerf lasker
Are you fucking kidding me? If you had common sense you would know CS wouldn't tease an incoming nerf. Whenever they do teasers for balance adjustments they're always buffs.

hence kidding you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Some nerfs would totally deserve a teaser tho, kek
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11077

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Idgaf abt. nerfs, unless it's something so fat, we get to do regret cosmos again. That'd be really cool. I don't think a nerf for Divine or Sasha would even change the game that much. They prolly had to do something like that 7/19, when they actually nerfed a lot of things. But that was mainly a bad excuse to nerf Resheris anyway and that was only done after they realised that owners of said bots had absolutely no reason to buy new units anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:43 pm

I guess we already have more than enough shit to nerf...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Idgaf abt. nerfs, unless it's something so fat, we get to do regret cosmos again. That'd be really cool. I don't think a nerf for Divine or Sasha would even change the game that much. They prolly had to do something like that 7/19, when they actually nerfed a lot of things. But that was mainly a bad excuse to nerf Resheris anyway and that was only done after they realised that owners of said bots had absolutely no reason to buy new units anymore.

Sasha's only needed change is more about how certain buffs shouldn't be affected by the counter that is supposed to kill you.

Short range melee can get screwed because she has CV while her bit is activated so they can't stun her and can't get rid of her shields in a few swipes (you pretty much need to stop attacking and go around which is stupid), which leads to them being run over (unless they lag really hard, which most melee users do, sadly, because we really shouldn't need to consider them but when they become a major problem...).

If her CV wasn't effective against melee it would be easier to get rid of her while still being strong at her own job.

Nerfing any of the 2 wouldn't change much because they are nothing but a repetition of everything that came before them. You can go back to the sugoi gara or Seraph and see the same shit happening back then, the only thing that changes is names and mechanics, the issue is basically the same, units invalidating content that is meant to counter the type they belong to.
Still, nerfing Divine (and things like Aletta or whatever her name is) would be a good step, but it will make any other broken shit more evident, which at this time it would be a handful of arts, as usual.

Though there's other issues that doesn't help either, like the whole Capa/Cost system that honestly ends up being horrid despite sounding great at first, because in the end all it does is shit out useless content or content that is only good because it's broken. Counters should be viable no matter what, but when you have the Capa/Cost system in place which scales weapons effectiveness by their cost (aside of moes and locked shit), it pretty much results in weapons that fail to fulfil their job in a F4A environment (there's no tiers or rooms according to cost and effectiveness) or at all. That allows CS to shit out useless content with the excuse of "if it's cheap it shouldn't be that good), plus CS not caring at all results in even more useless content.

The freedom that CB offers sound great, but in practice and CS's way of doing things only dooms it to failure. I more restrictive system most likely would work better and could allow for more thematic and original content, when you can do anything the content starts feeling detached and a little bit of everything in a game that has a theme ends up not fulfilling the players quench for what brought them to the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 pm

AIRS BTFO
I
R
S

B
T
F
O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raniko

Male Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:29 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
I hardly get hit by hit. How should I even know besides the lockon and boom mechanics :v
Solar Busters won't hit unless you're moving at high speed. Training bots don't move at high speed.

Thanks for the info on this. Now to use my muchi again for kicks.

I tried that build, kinda hard to manage considering how thirsty the score-priority peeps these days.

@Diabolical wrote:

AIRS BTFO
I
R
S

B
T
F
O

>CS adjusts maps
is this a sign?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Chuckled at how lazy CS is and instead of fixing their game so people can't exploit it they change the maps. I wonder if Stay Prox is the swamp map, because that one does need to be changed however it does have a ceiling (and most maps most likely does as well, but saying that they are adding something  that doesn't exist sounds nicer than lowering a ceiling that already exists even if you can't reach it).

But hey, at least after a million years they finally did it, guess those 20 reignitions are worth something good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Steep Rocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2143

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:03 am

But bumpy hills has an altitude limit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

@Diabolical wrote:
Steep Rocks

Guess Cancer swamp stays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion