Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:58 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

its pretty okay, although the amount of salt is nothing compare to EN

I weren't specifically talking about cosmic break fanarts though...

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
i don't have any counter bots/parts for aletta & thoarla i must be bad at this game.

Not even moray? What do you have?

I never mention CB fanart..... i just answer ur question about the community board

Also. shin doesnt need counter he has his indo loop

Just observe and join the stronger team for the win, then further distrupt the balance by using healer to sustain the "regular carries" or taking potshots at the already trampled opponents by using some of the obscene alpha air builds.

ArenamadeEZ2017.

Stay confident and be yourself and you'll be daijoubu.

Edit: Well, seems like wrong quote but it's not totally unrelated.

Last edited by Facepalmer on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1744

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:02 am

Anyone know if Nina is land gunner or melee? and if she is land gunner how does she do against other land gunners?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:04 am

@VietPho wrote:
Anyone know if Nina is land gunner or melee? and if she is land gunner how does she do against other land gunners?

She's a well, ranged melee, i thought you did your research?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:07 am

Noodle's trying to justify using her in pure melee matches when she's able to safely attack from a distance without being hit herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:46 am

@Maelstrom wrote:

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
i don't have any counter bots/parts for aletta & thoarla i must be bad at this game.

Not even moray? What do you have?

you'd be surprised how much parts/bot i'm missing... but i must be lying since i still get game warrior right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:53 am

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:

Any fucking alpha art can kill her. Hell even uc art with balistic launcher from uc gara with 3 g rapind can fuck her up hard. Every shot heavy stuns birds from that gun and does 70 dmg per shot no single gunner core tune. That's is only shitty excuse saying u don't have art for her start playing game enough and experiment with shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:58 am

Y'know, if you don't mind putting nearly 300 cost into a weapon that's still only 377 speed with 3 great rapids against an air that glide boosts.

Titan Bazooka does the job better and more reliably in every way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:14 am

Titan zook is shit cos u have go far away from team mates because its lrage projectiles u will hit team mates more than enemy.

Like here some random alpha arts that have very cheap build. All u need is lock on gun with 1 g range and random guns to alpha strike. Also its important to have 1 gun to block return dmg like rouche arm or beam cancelers (ragna am or sturbanger amj). And I stacked h fly betas on them.

Ragna:

Hygerkun:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3917

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:17 am

if you feel like not having enough to reliably fight her, you
can always just ignore it and focus on something else. She
is not the only threat to be countered anyway...

btw, can her shield be taken off by doing enough damage to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:56 am

If you can't win them, imitate them,
if you can't imitate them, join them,
if you can't join them, just play normally and Alt + F4 when needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 am

You can also simply, you know, support your team Thoarla killers!

Most of them are vulnerable to melees, so, you can just try to keep these melees away
from your team or killing them. If you are able to do it, you will be helping a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2143

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:35 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:
Mobility path Thoarla is fun and I'm the only one that I've seen playing mobility path.

It's not utter cancer like the barrier path is. It's just a fun path that could be better, but I'm glad it's not. Plus you only need 3 zero carts (The inital one, the wonderbit one, and the one that improves the cannon) to make her work. The Jupitizer is basically a 90-cost accele roll and in almost every case won't be worth the cost you use.

Honestly speaking with the right tunes Mobility Thoarla can very easily reach 1,000 HP, 40 TEC, 38 FLY and 40 TGH because of the monster amount of capacity you have to work with. Barrier Thoarla could probably do that too, but a lot of people usually get all of her zero carts on her, restricting her capa and cart options a bit, as well as requiring more weapon tunes.

Proof in the pudding (For Mobile path):

I'm trying the mobility path too if you haven't noticed a few posts back :v

Also, trying to use Ena. She looks fun (no, not her bit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
if you feel like not having enough to reliably fight her, you
can always just ignore it and focus on something else. She
is not the only threat to be countered anyway...

btw, can her shield be taken off by doing enough damage to it?
To answer that question, rape her hard with alpha or something that can pierce that shield is than enuff.
Imo, her shield also have hp to begin with since I tried to hit someone Div. Thoarla with barrier ends up faster rather than the normal usage (I mean, 3 - 5 sec delay to use the barrier again).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:32 am

@EvilPotato wrote:
@Fuwakomoriya wrote:

Any fucking alpha art can kill her. Hell even uc art with balistic launcher from uc gara with 3 g rapind can fuck her up hard. Every shot heavy stuns birds from that gun and does 70 dmg per shot no single gunner core tune. That's is only shitty excuse saying u don't have art for her start playing game enough and experiment with shit.

Are we playing the same game right now? because you sound like an asshat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1578

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:45 am

Shin-san have Icy GL? Use her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:00 am

are you people fucking serious right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:02 am

according to Frizz, Icy's zook AoE is large enough to always reach her hitbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 am

@EvilPotato wrote:
Titan zook is shit cos u have go far away from team mates because its lrage projectiles u will hit team mates more than enemy.
This nigga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 am

Throw milk at her. Just try it. Might work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:39 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
according to Frizz, Icy's zook AoE is large enough to always reach her hitbox

It's big enough to hit when the thoarla is moving towards where you are shooting from. But unless you are doing some hygerkun bs2 icy gl you are going to be using a ~290 range art to try and kill a ~400 range air...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3249

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 am

You go balls deep into that bitch with a titan bazook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:54 am

Tested her with Thoarla moving away and in the ground.
But oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Higichi
Pants♂Wrestler

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:56 pm

should I keep 1 STR for Saya or nah ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 pm

@Higichi wrote:
should I keep 1 STR for Saya or nah ?

Try both states, I don't really care much for her default wonderbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 pm

It is shit u nigga u have to spend star coins to get 3s one just have enough slots to properly tune it. Do u see anyone spamming it in arena? I only saw some random hipsters using in on burning tin can and not doing super amazing in it.

Its fucking pain in ass to aim with that shit at someone. Any small shitty object like rocks or shit will block your shit or dam teammates get in way. (Was chasing some random air with that zook and got trolled by a fucking laika dogs om my team and cb shitty coding where bots fly in random spots for no reason.)

And someone see u ran at them with that dumb over sized crap they do their best do dodge those large ass slow projectiles. Its very easy to doge that shit even being fat ass thorla cos of slow rate of fire on t zook.

That's why its better to use ballistic launcher cos it have good rate of stun on every shot and plebs like u had forgot that missiles have better speed and homing while shooting air targets instead of ground. Its absolutely tasty to shot at fat ass thorla with that gun even if she activates her barrier just shot at that shit until it brakes she cant use it forever and her glide boost is like lul u think u ran away with that crap. It was dam fun to watch some random ass henrie fag run for life from uc gun art same thing with thorla.

I don't care if I sound like and asshat to some incompetent ape who cry about some fat ass air who is cannon fodder for arts. Seeing some moron crying about shit that is easy to deal with makes me pissed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum