Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5302

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Ahahaha boy u do make me laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2968

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:18 pm

Fleur wrote:
Then it's a pretty bad part.

You can't jump, the cost is quite higher compared to average shields, the AM doesn't allow to equip weapons.
smh tbh fam
https://puu.sh/tblQR.webm
You need to consider all forms of application of a weapon or part before ruling it off as bad. This part is damn good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Diabolical wrote:

smh tbh fam
https://puu.sh/tblQR.webm
You need to consider all forms of application of a weapon or part before ruling it off as bad. This part is damn good.

I am not saying you are wrong...but fight the training step-3 is hardly proof.

There are still some variables to consider like if the shield durability is better than normal shields or not.

There are many kind of shields with different costs and durability according to the description of CS. If that's flavor text or real i do not know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2968

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Fleur wrote:
I am not saying you are wrong...but fight the training step-3 is hardly proof.

There are still some variables to consider like if the shield durability is better than normal shields or not.

There are many kind of shields with different costs and durability according to the description of CS. If that's flavor text or real i do not know.

The fight wasn't the point, but yeah I should explain what I'm getting at. This is an approximately 150 HP M sized shield that can be equipped by land and artillery bots.
I had it equipped on Elcott, an S size land, and am hopping to circumvent the flight restriction, just like an M or L size land would do with a K-Shield.
This thing is pretty much a K-Shield for S lands. S lands never had a shield this durable in entire history of CB until Hard Bomber FP's release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Its Sugoi nuff said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:34 pm

EvilPotato wrote:
Rly plebs have hard time shooting at thorla? LMAO

shooting her is easy on the right builds

if you don't play a dedicated thoarla shittershatterer or have a build that can atleast put up a fight against her, it's a little unfun to just get squashed or have to play commandos only able to deal with her

atleast, imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
tbh, I just don't have problem with thoarla because one of her counters is one
of my most beloved bots atm...

All that hp + barrier that can just be pierced by very specific weapons is overkill and dumb af!

btw, is the mobility path as dumb as the star demolition path?

As far as I've tested, it's not dumb. Heck, it's messed up as Dia pointed out and I agree with him after trying it. Second path has no barrier on herself nor her bits. Her steal boost doesn't actually steal but regain (no boost lost on target). She only gets a temporary Full boost buff for about 5 secs when you use her reignition skill. And her shots don't cause repeat stun if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4459

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:43 pm

she is not as broken as most ppl say, true, most of them are dramatic af tbf, but it's still dumb...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
she is not as broken as most ppl say, true, most of them are dramatic af tbf, but it's still dumb...

I don't think you saw one being properly played, which coupled with that barrier and how only a stupidly small amount of things can deal with it or if Thoarla performs very specific actions, it's beyond retarded. In some maps even if you have arts that can counter, if your team can't take certain parts of the map you won't even get to hit her once if she's smart enough (like that winter base or whatever, she can easily ruin people if your team doesn't seal club to the other side of the river).

This barrier bullshit needs to go. (Even though Aletta feels even more annoying when it comes to barriers, but Thoarla then has the stupid range which doesn't help either since she gets the best of both worlds).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:08 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

I don't think you saw one being properly played

maybe it's because I am playing Karin most of the time, or things that is already meant to "ignore"
her anyway (melees), but I understand what you say, that Kama's thoarla is pretty problematic for
example, and he somehow always know where I am to avoid me (broad radar probably) and in maps
without height limit it's hard to do something against it because the range is never enough and cuz
of bad aiming angles...

@edit
idk why I still bother wasting my rt on garas, maybe it woud be better to just waste with tunes as I usually do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:46 pm

She's an air she should be countered by arts normally. But that's not the case. Only a few selected arts (and other units) can, which I find dumb. Then again, it's CB. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Off topic question, but anyone know an good place for posting drawings/fanarts and things like this?
There's no fun in drawing things if nobody is going to see it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 am

CBJP seems to be fanart central, if you haven't tried yet. But I dont even know what their community board is like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:21 am

Yushii wrote:
CBJP seems to be fanart central, if you haven't tried yet. But I dont even know what their community board is like.

its pretty okay, although the amount of salt is nothing compare to EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:58 am

i don't have any counter bots/parts for aletta & thoarla i must be bad at this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:33 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Yushii wrote:

I weren't specifically talking about cosmic break fanarts though...

Fuwakomoriya wrote:
i don't have any counter bots/parts for aletta & thoarla i must be bad at this game.

Not even moray? What do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2927

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:36 am

where can i buy more usb slots

(trying to build a Lisel) Is Lise Gatling really that bad? I've seen like 3 different examples without it, or is it not there to save cost?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1791

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 am

LazFlamme wrote:

(trying to build a Lisel) Is Lise Gatling really that bad? I've seen like 3 different examples without it, or is it not there to save cost?

Use flak weapon if you can get lisel flak
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1791

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 am

Is CB server down? I keep getting disconnected
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:14 am

LazFlamme wrote:

There are builds focused on the nuke that drops the gatlings iirc. This kind of build will be a lot more popular now.

VietPho wrote:
Is CB server down? I keep getting disconnected

No, it happens with me and some friends once in a while too. Not sure, but must be a DNS related issue...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
Yushii wrote:

I weren't specifically talking about cosmic break fanarts though...

Fuwakomoriya wrote:

Not even moray? What do you have?

I never mention CB fanart..... i just answer ur question about the community board

Also. shin doesnt need counter he has his indo loop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7868

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 am

Mobility path Thoarla is fun and I'm the only one that I've seen playing mobility path.

It's not utter cancer like the barrier path is. It's just a fun path that could be better, but I'm glad it's not. Plus you only need 3 zero carts (The inital one, the wonderbit one, and the one that improves the cannon) to make her work. The Jupitizer is basically a 90-cost accele roll and in almost every case won't be worth the cost you use.

Honestly speaking with the right tunes Mobility Thoarla can very easily reach 1,000 HP, 40 TEC, 38 FLY and 40 TGH because of the monster amount of capacity you have to work with. Barrier Thoarla could probably do that too, but a lot of people usually get all of her zero carts on her, restricting her capa and cart options a bit, as well as requiring more weapon tunes.

Proof in the pudding (For Mobile path):

Last edited by Astral_Dono on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:29 am

air beri when
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:34 am

Gonna buld her with mobility path if I ever get one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7868

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:40 am

Mobility path is severely gimped though, those stats are just basically Trizelion-ing it. Looks bad ass in terms of stats but she only gets two weapons which deal 70s at best to LNDs if all of your shots hit without your wonderbit out, and she has no self-defense against things that are chasing her aside from glide boosting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum