Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5208

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:20 am

when u drop a capa cart and u still have capa to spare
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:28 am

Diabolical wrote:

Nigga, you are fucking dumb as shit. I own both a Titan Zook and Balls Launcher both fully tuned for 3x G.Rapid Beta and the Titan Zook is easily the superior of the two.
How in the hell is a fucking rock going to get in the way when you're shooting an air? Learn to aim and stop blaming your weapon. I've used both weapons excessively during my time here and I can easily say the Balls Launcher has fallen off hard. It has a hard time hitting things because of how goddamn fast everything is.

What the fuck kind of Thoarlas are you fighting? Scram Mod has some issues hitting Glide Boost, and that missile has some of the best homing in its class, so why are you trying to claim Balls Launcher can hit it? Wow, I can hit one missile out of every three I shoot, so good!
You are not going to bust down a Thoarla shield with either of these weapons, but I'll take Titan Zook over Balls Launcher any day.

Fuck u fag compensating with retarded bot that have broken mobility implying that shit zook is better than balls launcher. There is plenty of maps that have indestructible tress and other shit that gets in way try to use that shit on proper art that rely on taking cover and staying near team. Bitch runs in retarded speed close to biker not having to take any cover of course u will not have problems with shit that block projectiles cos u run in open field u fuck. Balls launcher is and always be superior to that shit zook cos u don't need fucking burning tin can to use it. Scram have better homing and its only good vs airs its total trash compared to Balls Lau when enemy team has mostly arts/lands because it still does good dmg when u hit shit that is not air. Scram tickle shit that is not air and it have low ammo compare to Balls lau. U imply its slow most of the fucking guns cant hit fucking s size air flying away from u with glide boost because it leaves your lock on range fast and it out of range. Like idk wtf are u doing if u miss that much all u need to do in balls lau run and hop 1 hit will heavy stun any shit air it hits then its easy to tag the rest of the shots (ultra easy if u got hyper shot items). And balls lau is easy to get just roll uc gara until silvers balls drops with it. Its easy to tune first tune cost u can replace it with many other duplicates if it brakes first slots. Mean time to get 3s T zook u need get lucking in loto cube witch most likely not gonna happen or spend rt until u get enough star coins to buy one and must use fucking condoms on every slot because it will be total bitch to replace if brakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am

Fuwakomoriya wrote:

Sorry to hurt your feelings... tho we are clearly not playing the same game

Like wtf art u use that cant kill thorla?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4331

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:34 am

btw, I am pretty sure that Diabolical use the "shitty zook" on a Gaderoga, not an Agni...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 958

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:13 am

Maelstrom wrote:
btw, I am pretty sure that Diabolical use the "shitty zook" on a Gaderoga, not an Agni...

You sure its not an Agni with Gaderoga lg, kek?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:18 am

Shidokun wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

You sure its not an Agni with Gaderoga lg, kek?

his agni uses scram...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 am

First game with balls launcher on desu killed fucking thorla with barrier on. On other games was same thing over and over again If see one to feast on her. Fucking scrubs cry about joke bot pathetic....

Nah Maelstorm I saw him using all sort of shit on hes tin can most of the times its scram or T shit zook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:53 am

someone control this clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2851

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:59 am

I wish I had enough skills to actually aim with bazooka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 am

Trill wrote:
someone control this clown

Problem little kid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2952

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 am

EvilPotato wrote:
Fuck u fag compensating with retarded bot that have broken mobility implying that shit zook is better than balls launcher.
I would ask if you have brain problems, but I already know the answer to that. Your memory must be pretty good if you can remember the 6 or so rounds where I had a Titan Zook on Agnizyne. That was before I started using Scram on it.

Log off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:51 pm

EvilPotato wrote:
First game with balls launcher on desu killed fucking thorla with barrier on.
I'll take "Things that literally never happened" for 300, Alex,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:25 pm

EvilPotato wrote:
Fuwakomoriya wrote:

It's not that most arts can't kill her, they can, the problem is that most arts can't reliably kill her, which they should but can't due to the bullshit barrier (and bits/range doesn't make matters any better).

This barrier bullshit and airs with ranges longer than pretty every new art ends up being anti fun, instead of what people used to call "meta changes and adaptation". Meta changes are fine, every game needs that to survive in the long run and keep people interested, be it by adding more content or buffing and nerfing units slightly to give reasons for people to use different units more without breaking the game. What CS does is introduce bullshit that invalidates content, which even from a business standpoint is stupid, you are making the things you sell deprecated, useless, so this one thing is more relevant, you are giving less reasons for people to spend money on your game, you are shooing them away (which is why you see nearly 200 people online on the counter when they give a free bot, but there's no arena rooms with people on for several hours).

Airs pretty much became superior arts, they get the same long ranges, they get some bullshit debuffs (honestly, excluding shit like Homura and Antlion BS2, most arts doesn't even get such bullshit debuffs, most doesn't affect melee that badly, not as badly as charge delay, bullet speed down, etc airs easily fuck arts), they have superior mobility and can attack from blindspots and to do extra damage they don't even need to get to the front, lnds will rush their team as well (but then those lnd lag too much for them to reliably hit so they will aim at arts instead).

How about instead of wasting time coding bullshit barriers that said bots doesn't need, CS spends that time coding shit like allowing us to change weapon order, which would make some bots a lot better because they suffer of shit weapon order (Ripley has this issue, she has shit weapon order and a shitty code on her cannon that allows her to "use" the cannon without lock on, except that if you do that she does nothing but a small jump meaning she can't E to the cannon as it will do nothing at all), allow us to disable weapons or even transform locked parts into conversion parts (Eleanore with her bit activated is the worst thing you can get, not that her bit is bad, but if you use her jump sub weapon to dodge something after using the bit she will automatically activate her gravsphere attack which makes her stand still for 2 or so seconds which results in you being shot down instead of avoiding enemy attacks as the ability is meant to. The stupid thing is that the gravsphere without the bit doesn't automatically activate, you need to press the main weapon button during the jump animation, but the bit skips that and does it for you, so no dodging allowed. I don't want this bullshit, I want to jump not to standstill to fire shit that will get me killed, give me an option to disable this shit already).

But yeah, good for you that you can kill a random Thoarla with ballistic through the shield, however, hard proof says many weapons can't, and this is the issue, it's not about skill or e-peen, it's about bullshit.

Airs doesn't need barriers, they have mobility already. Actually most things that have barriers doesn't need them (I don't mean balth, Lumiera, Rouche and stuff like that), Nina is actually one of the only bots that has a good excuse and isn't broken due to having a barrier, unlike every other bot with this barriers, she has to standstill at close range to attack, she's not at 320+ range firing bullshit filled rounds. All of this is only make a bad game even worse, which is just sad, CS just wastes so much potential, there's some really interesting and somewhat "original" shit that sadly just isn't fun because either CS screws up something that makes them unfun or they just aren't fun to use in this bullshit filled arena.

Tell me again, when was the last time CS improved the game without it being adding an extra layer of RNG/something? I don't think they ever did it.

CS should pay me to fix and create new bots for them, through walls of text. : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:49 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
EvilPotato wrote:
Fuwakomoriya wrote:

It's not that most arts can't kill her, they can, the problem is that most arts can't reliably kill her, which they should but can't due to the bullshit barrier (and bits/range doesn't make matters any better).

This barrier bullshit and airs with ranges longer than pretty every new art ends up being anti fun, instead of what people used to call "meta changes and adaptation". Meta changes are fine, every game needs that to survive in the long run and keep people interested, be it by adding more content or buffing and nerfing units slightly to give reasons for people to use different units more without breaking the game. What CS does is introduce bullshit that invalidates content, which even from a business standpoint is stupid, you are making the things you sell deprecated, useless, so this one thing is more relevant, you are giving less reasons for people to spend money on your game, you are shooing them away (which is why you see nearly 200 people online on the counter when they give a free bot, but there's no arena rooms with people on for several hours).

Airs pretty much became superior arts, they get the same long ranges, they get some bullshit debuffs (honestly, excluding shit like Homura and Antlion BS2, most arts doesn't even get such bullshit debuffs, most doesn't affect melee that badly, not as badly as charge delay, bullet speed down, etc airs easily fuck arts), they have superior mobility and can attack from blindspots and to do extra damage they don't even need to get to the front, lnds will rush their team as well (but then those lnd lag too much for them to reliably hit so they will aim at arts instead).

How about instead of wasting time coding bullshit barriers that said bots doesn't need, CS spends that time coding shit like allowing us to change weapon order, which would make some bots a lot better because they suffer of shit weapon order (Ripley has this issue, she has shit weapon order and a shitty code on her cannon that allows her to "use" the cannon without lock on, except that if you do that she does nothing but a small jump meaning she can't E to the cannon as it will do nothing at all), allow us to disable weapons or even transform locked parts into conversion parts (Eleanore with her bit activated is the worst thing you can get, not that her bit is bad, but if you use her jump sub weapon to dodge something after using the bit she will automatically activate her gravsphere attack which makes her stand still for 2 or so seconds which results in you being shot down instead of avoiding enemy attacks as the ability is meant to. The stupid thing is that the gravsphere without the bit doesn't automatically activate, you need to press the main weapon button during the jump animation, but the bit skips that and does it for you, so no dodging allowed. I don't want this bullshit, I want to jump not to standstill to fire shit that will get me killed, give me an option to disable this shit already).

But yeah, good for you that you can kill a random Thoarla with ballistic through the shield, however, hard proof says many weapons can't, and this is the issue, it's not about skill or e-peen, it's about bullshit.

Airs doesn't need barriers, they have mobility already. Actually most things that have barriers doesn't need them (I don't mean balth, Lumiera, Rouche and stuff like that), Nina is actually one of the only bots that has a good excuse and isn't broken due to having a barrier, unlike every other bot with this barriers, she has to standstill at close range to attack, she's not at 320+ range firing bullshit filled rounds. All of this is only make a bad game even worse, which is just sad, CS just wastes so much potential, there's some really interesting and somewhat "original" shit that sadly just isn't fun because either CS screws up something that makes them unfun or they just aren't fun to use in this bullshit filled arena.

Tell me again, when was the last time CS improved the game without it being adding an extra layer of RNG/something? I don't think they ever did it.

CS should pay me to fix and create new bots for them, through walls of text. : )

Why u make so long posts D: I ask that pleb what art he is using that hes failing to kill her. I know that barriers are total bullshit for airs but its cs now we got some bullshit airs wait like for month or 2 they will add more broken art that can fk up barriers hard. Like what else do u expect from p2w Asian game?

Dia>>> My statement will not change change about your burning tin can. You can put on that shit back on it whatever time u want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Perhaps the problem is that people doesn't expect much, and when people do "expect" something it's precisely what makes this whole thing a problem.
We don't expect anything but then we expect another broken unit that will do some kind of bullshit. This will only hit units that doesn't deserve any of this be hit twice as hard. Like those retards back in the day saying "I only use Eris to counter OP", and then they kill every single person in the enemy team including the units that aren't problematic at all. If I want to use any unit I will, I don't need to excuse myself if it's broken, if anything I will be even more certain of how broken they are after using them (much like how I gave a few levels to my Thoarla yesterday, mostly tuned her except for ex tunes and HP tunes on locked parts, and without max stats she already was doing too good and no barrier either in the 2 or so matches I did with her, matches which I spent most of the time just shooting at rushing lnds, except a few times that I hit enemy arts without them having the chance to hit me despite that I don't even have 400 range, even without the barrier she can be ridiculous, the barrier is just the last nail. I will most likely scumbag my way with her a few more times, just sad that Thoarla can't be a decent bot, and just goes from parts for other bots, to a shitty alpha or a shitty single gun bot, to a broken bot. Please CS, can I have a decent Thoarla that does Thoarla things that doesn't make me feel guilty for using her?).

The post is long because it's not just about the quote, but the issue as a whole. Only the first paragraph is about the quote, as in, it doesn't even matter which art it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Lets calm down plebs

take a deep breathe swallow a beverage,

and......

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Bottom's up:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:47 pm

If I renamed my moes, I could potentially rename Thoarla "Osteoporosis", and certainly would rename Magion with that if I used her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2248

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 pm

Agni being a retarded fag bot... ok...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Agni is a restarted fag bot

basically bc of its amazing ability to get max mobility without tuning

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Agni is a restarted fag bot

basically bc of its amazing ability to get max mobility without tuning

If the bot lights itself on fire it is automatically a fagbot. You heard it here first folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Just admit you're angry that Agni can run at lightspeed with an Antlion BS2 on its back to kill Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Alice deserves a BBC on her ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 pm

>bringing alice up

bruh gtfo u fagg0t
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion