Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5105

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:21 pm

honestly a good bot for beginner would be
Elisa EO - Land
Melfi EO- Support basically bc its not hard to heal it has a good decoy so she survives a bit perfect for beginners
Sasha - Art Super easy to use teaches nothing but it a good confidence booster for beginner which is what they need when starting
Aquila girl EO - air basically bc she just a remind version of her old self with better features but hey AG was the best auto play girl back then teaching u nothing on how to be an air
again perfect for a beginner

and whatever reason he stays and whats to play other stuff by the time he reaches pentagon or w.e the house shit rank is call

he should have a bit of knowledge on bots.tunes. and what he wants to play with.

#petition2removeesefromforumexistence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4185

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:22 pm

btw, healers doesn't encourages camping, bad healer players does and yes, I hate it too!

these campers are one of the reasons why I don't complain much about bapho users...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:37 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
Shame on you Maelstrom for telling people to get cancer melfi

shame is you lying to the OP about she being shit just because of your personal hate for her.

When did I said she was shit? I even said she is the only S tier moe he can get with DX coin. I told him don't get her because there are already many noobs and alts that got her we don't need more healing spam. I don't hate melfi I just don't like healers in general for stated reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:41 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
Shame on you Maelstrom for telling people to get cancer melfi

shame is you lying to the OP about she being shit just because of your personal hate for her.

When did I said she was shit? I even said she is the only S tier moe he can get with DX coin. I told him don't get her because there are already many noobs and alts that got her we don't need more healing spam. I don't hate melfi I just don't like healers in general for stated reasons.

okay sir, that's true, sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3268

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Only idiot melfy players forget what she's REALLY meant to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaBoy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:26 pm

This community is interesting. I guess PVP in any game brings out the salt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:29 pm

That's the beauty of this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:30 pm

@NinjaBoy wrote:
This community is interesting.  I guess PVP in any game brings out the salt.

This should be for you like the first impression Lucy had the about Fairy Tail guild...
(did you already watched FT, right?)

kek!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NinjaBoy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 pm

So from this thread, here's what I learned about Cosmic Break:

Air moe bots always win
Camping works
White people rule the world
Mexicans are angry
And BR means nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:21 pm

@NinjaBoy wrote:

Air moe bots always win

they don't since moray exists, but some of them are pretty dumb indeed

btw, since we are already on this, any questions about Pina?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
btw, healers doesn't encourages camping, bad healer players does and yes, I hate it too!

these campers are one of the reasons why I don't complain much about bapho users...

Camping is only bad when people doesn't leave the spawn, anything spawn related in this game is bad, it goes both ways, can be bad for those on the camping team or for those on the opposite team.
Camping strategic points on the map isn't an issue even if it's because of a healer. I really wish more arts camped high points, but then again I can't fully blame them, this days it can be hard to focus only on airs if there aren't enough (because there's way too many damn lnds warping on the ground and some times it's all you have to shoot at and certain anti air points are terrible against everything else).

Still, rushing the enemy team knowing your team won't magically follow you is just as stupid as never leaving the spawn. It's hard to understand those people when they ignore the front line and go to the enemy spawn and then go, oh my team sucks because it's not spoonfeeding targets to the enemy spawn. Well, because the frontline isn't there, and it the enemy is advancing, perhaps your team needs you to make mayhem near the enemy frontline, not on their back, the back isn't an immediate danger, well, it is for those rushing, but if there aren't vital targets there you are just wasting your team's BP for a pretty yet meaningless score.
It's really hard to agree with those people when it's about as easy as looking at the map and seeing that what you are doing isn't working. (Want another reason why I hate melee users? That's a big one, many times they aren't taking the important targets that are holding your team down, I seriously hate when melee ignore arts just so they can rush and die in the enemy spawn.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:53 pm

so I guess I am using the word "camping" in the wrong way, what I mean is ppl staying
on the spawn waiting to get fucked and the healers who only heals at the spawn and
never move on...

the problem with these important targets is that most of the time they have a lot of
anti melee bullshit that doesn't allow you to get close to them, that's why I ignore them
most of the time, but yeah, rushing into the enemy backlines knowing your team is not
going to follow is dumb indeed, and yet, I am dumb enough to do it sometimes, won't lie...

Last edited by Maelstrom on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:54 pm

@NinjaBoy wrote:

Air moe bots always win
Camping works
White people rule the world
Mexicans are angry
And BR means nothing

Wow all wrong. and actually Chinese people rule the world the usa and many countries owes trillions in debt to china.

if by "BR means nothing" you are referring to Brazil you might be right but maelstorm wont be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:01 pm

it's not like I care since I don't like brazilians too...

Not as much as I dislike spanish talkers though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:05 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
so I guess I am using the word "camping" in the wrong way, what I mean is ppl staying
on the spawn waiting to get fucked and the healers who only heals at the spawn and
never move on...

the problem with these important targets is that most of the time they have a lot of
anti melee bullshit that doesn't allow you to get close to them, that's why I ignore them
most of the time, but yeah, rushing into the enemy backlines knowing your team is not
going to follow is dumb indeed, and yet, I am dumb enough to do it sometimes, won't lie...

Going to the backline to cut out a few people is fine if you know when to get out, most people never bother getting out because "honour".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2903

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:07 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
best auto play girl back then teaching u nothing on how to be an air
again perfect for a beginner

Aren't the best bots for beginners ones that teach them how to play the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7866

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 am

The kid catches on quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:54 am

tbh i said fuck it and got Christmas Rouche. Waifu before all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:28 am

>implying alts matter
No healer in CB2 is a mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lucifina

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:31 am

Play mute, best advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaBoy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:44 pm

This game is frustrating. It's not that the Air bots have over 9000 lasers coming at me from half a map away. It's the teleporting melee players that zip all over my screen. Are these people hacking, or are there really OP robots that allow you to avoid all damage by bouncing around the screen? I understand dodging, but this isn't dodging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:47 pm

@NinjaBoy wrote:
This game is frustrating.  It's not that the Air bots have over 9000 lasers coming at me from half a map away.  It's the teleporting melee players that zip all over my screen.  Are these people hacking, or are there really OP robots that allow you to avoid all damage by bouncing around the screen?  I understand dodging, but this isn't dodging.

I am pretty sure you have been warned...

And no, the teleport bullshit is just shit players with really heavy lag...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NinjaBoy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:06 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
@NinjaBoy wrote:
This game is frustrating.  It's not that the Air bots have over 9000 lasers coming at me from half a map away.  It's the teleporting melee players that zip all over my screen.  Are these people hacking, or are there really OP robots that allow you to avoid all damage by bouncing around the screen?  I understand dodging, but this isn't dodging.

Is there any type of balance in this game? I love playing melee, but if Air is the only thing that wins matches, then I'll focus on getting more of those only.

And how are lagging players allowed in matches if they basically teleport all over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5105

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:26 pm

@NinjaBoy wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@NinjaBoy wrote:

Is there any type of balance in this game?  I love playing melee, but if Air is the only thing that wins matches, then I'll focus on getting more of those only.

And how are lagging players allowed in matches if they basically teleport all over?

eh if u want to kill airs

get an art

if u want to kill art

get an land

if you want to kill land

get an air

pretty simple really

honestly u should just play w.e you want

considering matches aren't always " pure air " since sometimes we have pure arts which makes playing airs a total bust

or entire land rush match and the entire match is just a bunch of lands cutting each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:27 pm

@NinjaBoy wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@NinjaBoy wrote:

Is there any type of balance in this game?  I love playing melee, but if Air is the only thing that wins matches, then I'll focus on getting more of those only.

The game isn't balanced at all, however, there's a certain balance between types, or should be. Airs are supposed to counter lnds, beam weapons deal extra damage to lnds. Lnds are supposed to counter arts, melee damage deals extra damage to arts. Arts are supposed to counter airs, blast damage does extra damage to airs. Sups are sups, they don't have weaknesses but they don't have any kind of bonus either, but can access all guard carts (excluding like, 1 sup or something).

They are allowed to play because CS doesn't care, and because if they did apply the "low latency" rules to the entire server, the game would be empty, more than it already is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?   

Back to top Go down

What is best moe for 6th anniversary coin?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum