Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 22/12/2016 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:00 am

weapon gadget gara  added which features weapons and bs parts

with weapons wth fish beam gun, s u barrier dome etc

tickets needed to roll will besold for 30 rt per ticket
and can be done with 1roll/1 ticket an 5roll/4tickets
till 12/01/2017
unused tickets will be removed on the same date


card campaign again

list

till 12/01/2017

friend campaign is back, same stuff as usual
and incuding friend ticket gara


till 28/12/2016, rare tune up set is back

weapon gara
Spoiler:
 

weekly
Spoiler:
 

friend ticket gara
Spoiler:
 




Last edited by MrCake on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2016-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:35 am

IS there any DX coin in that cards campaign ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 736
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 21
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:37 am

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:02 am

I can't read japanese...but it seems like it will be a card campaign focused on UC and tune materials like the last one we got?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2671
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvershine
Cat Sitting
Cat Sitting


Male Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:20 pm

I need a card campaign that focuses on harmonics and condoms, not on even more material =w=. What use is all the mats I have now if I cant use them... safely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1256
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:25 pm

just do the 2 mate quest daily is a pain in the ass doing them but is the only way to get free harmonics and slot protectors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Oh wow i just noticed it's a 300-card campaign, with rewards every 10 cards.

Normally is 250 cards with rewards every 5 and then every 10.

I wonder what are the prizes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1256
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:53 pm

All i see is that Great Capa cosmos #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4955
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:57 pm

>450K uc for free

ayy m8 I only see those generics O;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:58 pm

5 - Delight ticket x10 + mini tune up set x2
10 - Core tune up Box Gamma + Core Cosmo Regret
20 - Delight Ticket x10 + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
30 - Sword orb x5 + Wheel orb x5 Bullet orb x5
40 - Premium Pack Ex Alpha + 100,000UC
50 - Drive pack Alpha (Armor Drive, Boost Drive and Sword Drive) + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
65 - Plate cosmos Set (I, II, III, IV) + Cosmo Unison Gamma
75 - 100,000UC + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
85 - Special(?) Tune Up Set + Slot Protector Alpha
100 - Cosmo Harmonics Gamma x2 + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
110 - [HC] Composite Cosmos + Mini tune up Set
120 - Cosmo Harmonics Omega + 200,000UC
130 - Core Tune Box Gamma + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
140 - Core tune Box Alpha + Core Tune Box Beta
150 - Cosmo Unison Omega + Super tune up Set
160 - Drive Set B ( D Remover Limit, Cart Reset) + Super Element Set
170 - Special(?) Tune up Set + Slot Protector Omega
180 - Hyper Element Set + Mini tune up Set Beta x5
190 - Slot Protector Omega + 100,000UC
200 - Plate cosmos Set (I, II, III, IV) + Core Cosmo Regret
210 - [ALL] Element Cosmos Alpha + Mini tune up Set
220 - Core tune Box Alpha + Core tune Box Beta
230 - Super Element Set
250 - Cosmo Harmonics Omega + [GC] Composite Cosmos
260 - [ALL] Element Cosmos Beta + Special(?) Tune Up Set
280 - Special(?) Tune Up Set + Slot Protector Alpha x2
300 - Nova Metal Plate + [ALL] Element Cosmos Gamma
Every 20 after - Mini Tune Up Box Beta

That Special Tune Up Set must be some Translation Error. Probably is that Super Deluxe Tune up Set or something :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:03 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
All i see is that Great Capa cosmos #em3

It counts as an ex-tune, sadly.

You can't reach a bot full potential with a wasted ex used for g.capa...which is why i avoid these cosmos.

@MercedesBR wrote:
5 - Delight ticket x10 + mini tune up set x2
10 - Core tune up Box Gamma + Core Cosmo Regret
20 - Delight Ticket x10 + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
30 - Sword orb x5 + Wheel orb x5 Bullet orb x5
40 - Premium Pack Ex Alpha + 100,000UC
50 - Drive pack Alpha (Armor Drive, Boost Drive and Sword Drive) + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
65 - Plate cosmos Set (I, II, III, IV) + Cosmo Unison Gamma
75 - 100,000UC + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
85 - Special(?) Tune Up Set + Slot Protector Alpha
100 - Cosmo Harmonics Gamma x2 + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
110 - [HC] Composite Cosmos + Mini tune up Set
120 - Cosmo Harmonics Omega + 200,000UC
130 - Core Tune Box Gamma + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
140 - Core tune Box Alpha + Core Tune Box Beta
150 - Cosmo Unison Omega + Super tune up Set
160 - Drive Set B ( D Remover Limit, Cart Reset) + Super Element Set
170 - Special(?) Tune up Set + Slot Protector Omega
180 - Hyper Element Set + Mini tune up Set Beta x5
190 - Slot Protector Omega + 100,000UC
200 - Plate cosmos Set (I, II, III, IV) + Core Cosmo Regret
210 - [ALL] Element Cosmos Alpha + Mini tune up Set
220 - Core tune Box Alpha + Core tune Box Beta
230 - Super Element Set
250 - Cosmo Harmonics Omega + [GC] Composite Cosmos
260 - [ALL] Element Cosmos Beta + Special(?) Tune Up Set
280 - Special(?) Tune Up Set + Slot Protector Alpha x2
300 - Nova Metal Plate + [ALL] Element Cosmos Gamma
Every 20 after - Mini Tune Up Box Beta

That Special Tune Up Set must be some Translation Error. Probably is that Super Deluxe Tune up Set or something :v

Awesome!!!

Thanks for the translation!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4955
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:05 pm

@Fleur wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
All i see is that Great Capa cosmos #em3

It counts as an ex-tune, sadly.

You can't reach a bot full potential with a wasted ex used for g.capa...which is why i avoid these cosmos.

@MercedesBR wrote:
5 - Delight ticket x10 + mini tune up set x2
10 - Core tune up Box Gamma + Core Cosmo Regret
20 - Delight Ticket x10 + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
30 - Sword orb x5 + Wheel orb x5 Bullet orb x5
40 - Premium Pack Ex Alpha + 100,000UC
50 - Drive pack Alpha (Armor Drive, Boost Drive and Sword Drive) + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
65 - Plate cosmos Set (I, II, III, IV) + Cosmo Unison Gamma
75 - 100,000UC + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
85 - Special(?) Tune Up Set + Slot Protector Alpha
100 - Cosmo Harmonics Gamma x2 + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
110 - [HC] Composite Cosmos + Mini tune up Set
120 - Cosmo Harmonics Omega + 200,000UC
130 - Core Tune Box Gamma + Hi Mega SP ticket Mini S
140 - Core tune Box Alpha + Core Tune Box Beta
150 - Cosmo Unison Omega + Super tune up Set
160 - Drive Set B ( D Remover Limit, Cart Reset) + Super Element Set
170 - Special(?) Tune up Set + Slot Protector Omega
180 - Hyper Element Set + Mini tune up Set Beta x5
190 - Slot Protector Omega + 100,000UC
200 - Plate cosmos Set (I, II, III, IV) + Core Cosmo Regret
210 - [ALL] Element Cosmos Alpha + Mini tune up Set
220 - Core tune Box Alpha + Core tune Box Beta
230 - Super Element Set
250 - Cosmo Harmonics Omega + [GC] Composite Cosmos
260 - [ALL] Element Cosmos Beta + Special(?) Tune Up Set
280 - Special(?) Tune Up Set + Slot Protector Alpha x2
300 - Nova Metal Plate + [ALL] Element Cosmos Gamma
Every 20 after - Mini Tune Up Box Beta

That Special Tune Up Set must be some Translation Error. Probably is that Super Deluxe Tune up Set or something :v

Awesome!!!

Thanks for the translation!

dats clearly debatable

considering " full potential " can mean many things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Its probably some kind of bug but the previous GC cosmos i used on my bots are not Ex tunes, they can even be regreted and converted on matts :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 946
Join date : 2015-04-06
Location : The land of Nether

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Hyper Element Set! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1256
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:23 pm

@Fleur wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
All i see is that Great Capa cosmos #em3

It counts as an ex-tune, sadly.

You can't reach a bot full potential with a wasted ex used for g.capa...which is why i avoid these cosmos.


My rouche has great capa tunes made with real mats so im going to replace one of her GC tunes with this GC cosmos im going to use omega regret so im getting all the GC mats back. My rouche is for epoch defence only her only job is to put a barrier over the ps and stay inside that barrier so she doesnt need high HP. In fact i would like her to have less HP since when she runs out of ammo she can't protect the ps anymore so i let the enemy kill her so i can use the next ps defender. If the enemy is smart and knows i ran out of ammo he can just ignore my rouche and attack the ps when that happens i just guard the ps with my body so he killls me and i can use the next ps defencer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4536
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 424

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Who the fuck even plays epoch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1256
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:41 pm

BRD used to play a lot earlier this year thats when i build her. ZED EX, Flamme, grizlykid, argento, animegirlz and many other BRD players were so determine to win weekly epoch that they even made meetings before every epoch to discuss the the epoch strategy they were going to use against WIZ sometimes they gather up to 9 players of BRD vs me and 1 or 2 other players of WIZ and we still won most of them. ZED EX even build a fully extuned comando of ps breakers just for epoch. Here are some screenshot of its meetings they did before every epoch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1256
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:00 pm

almost forgot this screenshot once zed got tired of losing in epoch every week he started playing dirty attacking WIZ epoch bases from DOS using a DOS account so our WIZ epoch bases were attacked from both unions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Its probably some kind of bug but the previous GC cosmos i used on my bots are not Ex tunes, they can even be regreted and converted on matts :v

What? Really?

That's great!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:01 am

Oh, you're really not going to admit that you started playing dirty first, right? A lot suspects you, not just from BRD but from ALL unions.
Also those PS breakers are meant for pvp double breaker strat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3997
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:35 am

And what do you guys call "playing dirty" to begin with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ZedEX-FedEX~
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:55 am

Alt+f4 to avoid death, using alts to sabotage other side (he started first.)
Also I am claiming that I am not the one who has the access to Saturno. (WIZ saboteour)

Please, just stop. I don't really intend to go to that extent of not playing sportively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3997
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:25 am

CS should update the epoch system, it would be cool...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 946
Join date : 2015-04-06
Location : The land of Nether

PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:39 am

CS should add more PVE content lawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 22/12/2016 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
22/12/2016 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum