Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3088

PostSubject: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Weekly Update is complete!

- Bazaar has been added to 12/24.

------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!DELUXE COIN + OTHER PRESENTS!!

A [6th] Thanks Cube with the contents above have been sent to your account! Go to your [Items] in GARAGE to open it!

The "6th Deluxe Coin" allows you to purchase a robot (humanoid list below) from Ivis' 6th DX Shop. Access the 6th DX Shop by going to the Anniversary Area and speaking to NPC Ivis!

Presents must be claimed by logging into the game before 2/7 (2017).The 6th Deluxe Coin must be used before 2/14 (2017).

A 6th Anniversary Wing has also been sent to your account! Claim it by logging in before 2/7 (2017) (*This is a HD Accessory; Not a BS or BSJ.) These will also be dropping in-game until 2/7 (2017) in case you want more than one! Until 2/7 (2017), assembling this Part to your robot will give it +8HP.

Presents from C.S. and the gang!

C.S. and the gang will be giving out the above presents until 1/24! Visit them in the Anniversary Area!

New Winter Parts added to Angel Coin Shop

Collect new Snow Angel Coins in diff game modes. (As previously announced, x5 Maroon Angel Coins can be traded for x1 Snow Angel Coin. (You can also choose to sell your Maroon Angel Coins for 100UC each.)
Speak to NPC Jikun in the Anniversary Area or Winberrl in your Union Area to access the Angel Coin Shop.

Special Drops Campaign [Still Running]

To celebrate the 6th Anniversary of CBEN, the Special Drops Campaign will be running for 2 more weeks 3 more weeks. (*There was a bug in which rare items were not dropping properly. The campaign has been extended due to this reason.) Above are some of the items which will be dropping in Union Wars!

Bazaar!

Bazaar.png

We will be holding a Bazaar Event: 12/10, 12/18, 12/24, 12/31Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do! Also,
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Happy trading!

Clan Fight System

CLANFIGHT.png

Clan Fight is a game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Regular Clan Fights scheduled are 11/30, 12/4, 12/17, 12/24, 12/31 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.
*Regular Clan Fights give out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other!

- The Limited UC Garapon will be available for 1 more week.

- Autumn Parts has been removed from Angel Coin Shop.

- Dense Cosmos Fragments have stopped dropping.

- Gift Login Cubes from Anna and Aletta can be opened daily until 12/27.

- CS Collabo Garapon will be in-game until 12/27. HM SP Garapon will be available until 12/27.

- Battle Challenge Cube Alphas will be removed from your inventory on 12/27.
- Remember that "5x Gara Tickets" are removed from your inventory before every new garapon.

- The limited time Toybox girl and Maxis in shop will be removed next week.

- Deluxe Coin C has temporarily become unusable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:14 am

no bazaar in 1 month and they put it on xmas eve...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:29 am

What's this 2nd coin that I saw people talked about? How do you get an extra coin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1176

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 am

@paladin7378 wrote:
What's this 2nd coin that I saw people talked about? How do you get an extra coin?
Actually u can get 2 more(total 3). But one of em is for charging rt. The other one will be from a campaign that'll start next week/update. Depending on the servers total collection of a special item there will be a bonus campaign. The final prize is a 6th Anniversary coin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 am

@MrCake wrote:
to congratulate the completion of galilieo, the latter 2 sisters are preparing a party
you will be collecting tea sets for them
and giving them top grade tea sets for goods
depending on the amount of tea sets collected, the rewards will vary

My guess is that we get 600,000 tea sets, we get the 2nd coin. Not when bootleg Ræm were not introduced yet, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:26 am

oh wow nice, I like team work style campaign. Hmm... but I don't think there will be a way to check total accumulated tea sets while the campaign is running. Or would there be one? That would be nice.

So how does the RT one works? Would you need to charge during that week or does it count whenever you charge this year or...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Finally, i waited a year to get Dark Revenant, now i can complete the other 3 BDs that i have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5541

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 pm

@paladin7378 wrote:
oh wow nice, I like team work style campaign. Hmm... but I don't think there will be a way to check total accumulated tea sets while the campaign is running. Or would there be one? That would be nice.

So how does the RT one works? Would you need to charge during that week or does it count whenever you charge this year or...?

there no way but we get a month

and cs will tell us how many we gotten each maint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:50 am

CS Y U NO LET ME CHECK PRIZE LIST AFTER I EXCHANGED MY COIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1978

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:26 am

My alt still banned Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:31 am

and is going to be still banned forever just find another game vieth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"   

Back to top Go down

12/20/2016 Update "Bazaar has been added to 12/24"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com