Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:58 pm

@Fleur wrote:
The game doesn't round numbers when supply ammo core tune happens?

According to my calculation the 8% of 20 is 1.6, which should be rounded to 2 ammo recovered.

But i only recover 1 per stun.

Stun supply always rounds down. If the result is 1.99 it'll round down to 1. Make sure to calculate in advance! This is why HD Melfi Heart (Max 20 arrows) can't stun supply 2 arrows while regular HD Melfi (Max 25 arrows) can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 pm

@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Fleur wrote:

According to my calculation the 8% of 20 is 1.6, which should be rounded to 2 ammo recovered.

Stun supply always rounds down. If the result is 1.99 it'll round down to 1. Make sure to calculate in advance! This is why HD Melfi Heart (Max 20 arrows) can't stun supply 2 arrows while regular HD Melfi (Max 25 arrows) can.

Didn't knew it was rounded down.

I see...so that's why melfi HD is superior in terms of support.

Not only she has the chibi-elisalotte decoy (which is pretty amazing!), but potentially can recover more heal arrows.

HD HEART has 15 ammo while HD melfi has 20. You got the ammo number wrong, but the rest is correct: even with 3 great supply HD HEART cannot recover 2 ammo, while HD melfi can.

That alone with a low TGH, high HP build makes her a fearful healer, superior to the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 pm

@Fleur wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Fleur wrote:

Not only she has the chibi-elisalotte decoy (which is pretty amazing!), but potentially can recover more heal arrows.

HD HEART has 15 ammo while HD melfi has 20. You got the ammo number wrong, but the rest is correct: even with 3 great supply HD HEART cannot recover 2 ammo, while HD melfi can.

That alone with a low TGH, high HP build makes her a fearful healer, superior to the rest.

Notice how I said 'max' arrows, as in with full supply tunes for more ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:50 pm

@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Fleur wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:

It's 22 and 29 arrows. (Unless the game caps it, which usually doesn't.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Heart isn't a healer to begin with. C$ made it that heart gets like only 1/10 heal score out of the total healed points. Which means you should play Heart as a jammer, not as a healer.

Well she does heal the most out of all the bubbles. (150 hp iirc? 100 from bubble and 50 from auto repair). Having more ammo on her repair arrows could be a good thing since you will get stunned alot because you usually will reach the limit of 15 arrows by the time you can escape. That is if you have a 0 tgh one then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Fleur wrote:

It's 22 and 29 arrows. (Unless the game caps it, which usually doesn't.)

Oops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Huh...since JP did got a end-of-the-year update and EN didn't...doesn't that mean the anniversary is extended 1 week for EN?

If i am correct the anniversary timing wouldn't work with 1 week without getting updates.

Or maybe next week will be 2 weeks of JP content fused into 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:24 pm

I'm going to 0 tgh Melfi fuck all you fags XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5027

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm

@AhegaoMaster wrote:
I'm going to 0 tgh Melfi fuck all you fags XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:13 pm

How 2 be a top tier player?
I am not bad, but certainly I am not top tier...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
How 2 be a top tier player?
I am not bad, but certainly I am not top tier...

1. Roll gara.
2. Hope you get broken shit.
3. Fully Ex-tune that broken shit.

Example of broken shit:

Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Bro, Alice is outdated already :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2897

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Bro, Alice is outdated already :v
As if.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Well, Alice is still on the cancer list but its not top tier cancer now kek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Just because she doesn't have a barrier it doesn't make her below top tier cancer, it's just a different flavour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 724

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 pm

C$ won't make money if they cure cancer so they just treat it with more cancer.

Also, new Arcantus and Missions when?

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=16681
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum