Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thurisaz "School" Jace Shot Path

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 777

PostSubject: Thurisaz "School" Jace Shot Path   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi! I need some help with regard Thurisaz Jace's Shot Path build. At the moment, this is my existing build but I'm currently torn between "Broad Radar" and "a cheaper Cartridge for more Range/Speed tunes on his gun".
[Robot Name]
Thurisaz Jace - Shot Path

[Parts]
BD: Jace BD2
 : Anti Homing Bit
 LG: Jace LG2 [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 HD: Jace HD2 [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta]
  HDAC: Leadership Symbol [EX High Run]
  FCAC: Shinobi Goggles [EX High Tech Alpha]
 BS: -
 AM: Jace AM3 [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta]
  WP: Throwing Pepen [EX High Run] [EX High Run] [EX High Run]
 AM: Jace AM4 [EX Great Tech Beta] [EX High Tech Beta] [High Tech Beta]
  WP: Trinity Saber [High Rapid Beta] [Rapid] [Rapid]
  WP: Throwing Pepen [EX High Run] [EX High Run] [EX High Run]
 WP: Jace BD@2

[Stats]
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1385
CAPA: 1385
HP: 590
STR: 1
TEC: 40
WLK: 32
FLY: 1
TGH: 15

LEVEL: 12

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Blast Guard
Broad Radar
Zero Cartridge×4

Comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4547

PostSubject: Re: Thurisaz "School" Jace Shot Path   Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Alright, so Thurisaz is already not as good as as Eihwaz because he loses the GODLIKE ice shot for an okay ice shot that pierces. But that's okay, it's still good enough to warrant tunes. iirc, since Thurisaz didn't receive the same buffs as Eihwaz, his ammo should still be 6 per reload, meaning you can 3x grapid if you please for maximum speed. With 3x grapid betas, it drops it down to 5, so i believe you lose 15 shots. Ice shot still blocks shit, it's just a smaller AoE now, so shooting the ground is still viable. You'll want assault step because it helps with aggression a lot for him, as well as getting away from melees stabbing the shit out of you. This couples well with shooting the ground with ice shot and just ass stepping away for free, as well as stopping things from chasing you and giving yourself some distance from the thing trying to stab you viciously (except with clearance where you're effectively screwed, but you can at least mash ass  step maybe). The shell bazooka is slow, so slam some grapids in that shit. I wouldn't nuke the range, but unlike pierce gun, it explodes on impact with either a bullet or obstacle, so you probably wont be hitting at max range that often anyways. Broad is pretty fat and majority of the time won't save you. Shot arts will save you less times than it will ever be useful, so dropping it as advised.

Here's a (very rough) idea of what you'd want to tune.

PS grab a booster. I know you're going for the AESTHETICS but some things like Chloe and Trize bs come with free stats

Spoiler:

Mine for comparison, though i never actually finished it because I never truly finalized it after the changes and is stuck in build limbo. (also not a thurisaz jace)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 777

PostSubject: Re: Thurisaz "School" Jace Shot Path   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:35 pm

In defense of Shot Arts, it manages give me a little more distance from melees so I can have enough space to freeze or shock shoot them back however, I have to concede that it takes up far too much space which should be used for much needed cartridges. The current speed of Thurisaz Jace's main weapons certainly leave much to be desired so I'll adjust my current build accordingly. As for Boosters are concerned, I'll check my garage for parts that should work.

Thanks for the tips CAV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thurisaz "School" Jace Shot Path   

Back to top Go down

Thurisaz "School" Jace Shot Path
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum