Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Amlim Religious Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1955

PostSubject: Amlim Religious Build   Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Okay, recently I managed to get a hold of Amlim Religious. This Amlim is different in that her one weapon is more like a Charge Bazooka, which really hits hard. Though she also has painfully low TGH.

Here's a build I made for her. What do you think of this?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Mmh...Idk why you increase her TGH with CV. 8 won't really save you. You could just kill it, really. I'd prefer more HP on her (honestly if you got the normal BD I'd stick the grave shooter on her).

I tried to do something with her. I don't like her hair color, so I can't really come up with a good build for her x.x

Spoiler:

Of course she should get some ex tunes. Idk why you took Float Dash, I didn't. I also applied a Gcapa. I've been told this is the best DMG reduction/stun chance for a revenge user. Maybe that person was wrong though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:46 pm

I have both the normal one and the Religious one, but I was unsure if the normal one works better with the Blood Shooter or the Grave Shooter, or not. If so, I think I might as well give my old one the Grave Shooter. Although I already have a build in progress for that one, and I was not sure if that would mess it up or not.

And as for the Float Dash, I usually use that on my AIR bots for a getaway or to dash out of danger when my Boost is low or when I get stunned and land on the ground.

Do you have any ideas that don't require Great Capa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Oh, if you already tuned the pink one don't bother. Reli just has a really odd stat distribution. I got 3 or 4 Amlims from deli gara once and they're now collecting dust, but I considered putting the grave shooter on one. I think Cardinal has the most appealing stats but whatever. Anyway, if you don't do gcapa your TGH will be slightly higher, but you could...mmh...idk, skip accel roll and the weapon tunes or the life ones maybe, or the weapon tunes or such. I think Stella BS could also help if you have one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:12 am

Alright then. Here's my revised builds. I found a way to make them both work. Also I don't have Stella, nor do I have the Cardinal one. I just know from experience that Amlim can be an annoying bot to enemies for sure, like Katalina in a way.

Which weapon would you recommend? The Blood Shooter, or the Grave Shooter?

Since you said I could possibly make them both work, here's what I had in mind.

One with the original Amlim BD, but Grave Shooter instead which I have in progress (even the one EX Tune). I mostly just have her LVL3 so far, and with 29TEC and 38FLY.
Spoiler:

One with Amlim Religious (perhaps not going to do this one if you say that though. haven't tuned at all, and only LVL2.)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 am

there no point in keeping wlk at 5 and i forgot if her bit is rigged or not but that doesnt matter to me either sinec its just there to block 1 bullet

in the sense its true value is the ability to fck up someone aiming with the bats it summons

so use speed tunes on the grave shooter u be suprise how good it gets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:50 pm

what's the different between bd@ and bd3@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:49 pm

I don't think the core will matter at all, if you build her that way. I think the first build would be more practicable if you wanna finish with base tunes. I tried Grave shooter and while I do like the idea of it, I think it's ammo is a bit too low. It's your decision of course, I just find it tricky playing that thing when I can't even use stun supply.

I didn't keep her WLK at 5 on purpose (I think it's a GB breakpoint). All of the Amlims get a lot of gratuitous stats on them, you can see the disadvantage in Mami's builds: reli gets sad TGH locking her out of everything that doesn't incorporate CV, but hey, she gets awesome proppy duration. It's actually a bit challenging to kill any of her stats except for TGH (assuming you're going to use her conversion parts and not some lol-build with the purpose of proving me wrong xD).

There's no difference between the og and reli bd@, og has a bat wings design, reli has a holy cross design (not the same as Cardinal's!). Even the bullets seem to look identical.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:10 pm

dem lazy copy pasta code :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 pm

The new cross design is pretty fancy though. The bat wing one looks rather odd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amlim Religious Build   

Back to top Go down

Amlim Religious Build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum