Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
Sakura1

Female Posts : 5573

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:01 am

@Frizz wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
I've reported this already so let's see how she'll fair if it gets fixed.
Get in the line. But this is what you will got:

I make TWO videos of a shituser bug abuser.
Retard still playing.
GGEssy

isnt this in the wrong thread Frizz

atm Ik I already report a bug

and nigga's are still playing =3=

wut can u do CS doesnt do their job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:22 am

And they banned Viet's alt for literaly no reason, what a bullshit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm

He was botting.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2389

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:04 pm

@Frizz

I sent a report about gafused abusing the school Misty bug. He wasn't banned but the bug was fixed. I also sent a suggestion to buff Kanna. And they didn't take long to happen. Might as well try reporting this one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Frizz

I sent a report about gafused abusing the school Misty bug. He wasn't banned but the bug was fixed. I also sent a suggestion to buff Kanna. And they didn't take long to happen. Might as well try reporting this one too.

Which fix are we talking about? Because the fix that was done months ago did nothing and he kept abusing the shit out of it and others did too (and nothing happens because even if you tell about it to a GM in the room while people are abusing bugs in arena, the GM will just ignore it and instead keep transforming people).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
Sakura1

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:20 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
@Frizz

Which fix are we talking about? Because the fix that was done months ago did nothing and he kept abusing the shit out of it and others did too (and nothing happens because even if you tell about it to a GM in the room while people are abusing bugs in arena, the GM will just ignore it and instead keep transforming people).

isnt the misty bug still doing able?

or did I miss something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:17 am

I haven't seen gafused using the misty bug any more (I'm talking about the mist skill). I'm sure that was fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1301

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

School misty’s bug should be fixed. I remember they fixed the bug after I sent a video to cbjp where gafused was abusing that bug in arena. If anyone wants to report Therese bug then I'll suggest them to send it to cbjp instead of en. Just make a training room video and explain them. That should be enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3321

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:38 am

y'all niggas gettin anal over a school misty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:20 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
School misty’s bug should be fixed. I remember they fixed the bug after I sent a video to cbjp where gafused was abusing that bug in  arena. If anyone wants to report Therese bug then I'll suggest them to send it to cbjp instead of en. Just make a training room video and explain them. That should be enough.

They said they fixed it but around like, 1 month ago or so I saw 2 other people using that bug still, and he himself kept using the bug after it was fixed. So unless they "fixed it again" recently, the fix did nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 pm

what exactly is this bug? (not asking about how to trigger it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:23 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
She gets permanent mist, means she becomes invincible from ranged attacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:13 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
School misty’s bug should be fixed. I remember they fixed the bug after I sent a video to cbjp where gafused was abusing that bug in  arena. If anyone wants to report Therese bug then I'll suggest them to send it to cbjp instead of en. Just make a training room video and explain them. That should be enough.

Therese bug won't work in training arena. It works in live, lobby and most areas in CB land. You can use my yt link to report it to CSJP (coz I have no idea how to).

@God is a cat girl

If it wasn't fixed, then I'd still be seeing gafused spamming the shit. Not the case though. Unless it's activated in a different way than what he usually does, that is :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:42 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:

Therese bug won't work in training arena. It works in live, lobby and most areas in CB land. You can use my yt link to report it to CSJP (coz I have no idea how to).

@God is a cat girl

If it wasn't fixed, then I'd still be seeing gafused spamming the shit. Not the case though. Unless it's activated in a different way than what he usually does, that is :/

But then again when was it fixed? Because there was a fix like, over a year ago? That did nothing, and I haven't heard about any fixes after that, and still around 1 month ago multiple people were using that bug in arena. Just because 1 faggot exists it doesn't mean the bug doesn't. Give me the Repro steps and I will gladly check it. (Because the only times I got it was at random in a TF right after the fix, never really bothered to look at how you properly do it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1990

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Explain to me how2bugmisty via PM and I'll make a video and report for cbjp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:32 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

She gets permanent mist, means she becomes invincible from ranged attacks

I thought it was something with the WB...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
Sakura1

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Im still waiting for Trinita Bug

so i can spam no CD no AMo Bubbles so i can stomp all ur faces D:<

wait nvm that shit only JP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:49 pm

since we are already on the this, shouldn't we make an
bug compilation thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:01 pm

no cd trinitits bubbleshitting bug that omega posted was fixed right away. It doesn't exist anymore but atm there is one with the amy I guess. And yeah I think there should be a bug error thread here. Lots of bug/glitch to talk about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
Sakura1

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
no cd trinitits bubbleshitting bug that omega posted was fixed right away. It doesn't exist anymore but atm there is one with the amy I guess. And yeah I think there should be a bug error thread here. Lots of bug/glitch to talk about

eh its not a bug

the amy shit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1990

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:42 am

Tell me about EO Aquila.
She is ok for today or already old and busted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:46 am

forget about AG, u should get more lily remember. LILY ONLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Poppin Together
Poppin Together

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:38 am

@Frizz wrote:
Tell me about EO Aquila.
Ok for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:01 am

@Girl is a Cat God

I really can't remember when it was fixed and I don't have any idea how to repro the steps. Though I'll report it again if ever I see someone else doing it. So far, I haven't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:32 am

@Frizz wrote:
Tell me about EO Aquila.
Aquila gir AIR with single shooter and stun supply > aquila girl EO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   

Back to top Go down

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com