Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Sunny is pretty powerful compared to Killica. Tight melee combo that soars into the sky, powerless beta and a "catch" main weapon so to speak on top of a guard. Killica has the ability to kill anything she touches if she actually wants to, but due to this game and it's shitty lag, she loses a lot of that power. In a perfect world where people didn't lag like shit, I'd put her in A. But we have indos and mexicans warping out of lockdown and parries, so she gets stuck in B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
Sakura1

Female Posts : 5573

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:47 pm

@Fleur wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

Why do you think Prome is bad? I don't want to argue since I don't know the bot very well, but you
still only used her usage as argument and this is not exactly a valid point.
I just think she is as good as most of the other melees that I've listed, but like I said, I don't know
her very well, that's why I am asking for your opinion.

Her WB and magical dance description seem to be mixed, so i am not sure what exactly the magical dance sphere does. The WB does a short duration veil+all guard+improved melee damage.

She moves far too much when attacking (because she basically dances while attacking) and is totally open to attacks while doing so.

Her magical dance is the same too:

She is very stylish when attacking but not practical at all.

Dunno, it feels like a more annoying version of lafiel.

I like the concept but it doesn't really work with CB current status.

@Maelstrom wrote:

Berz is borderline imo...

No, Karin is not that bad, she is just not a score making machine, but she has more than
enough to be rank B, she is even better than somethings that ese listed on his rank B list.

btw, what about Ripley?

Dunno about ripley, haven't seen her much in arena.

man u shouldnt be allow to type any sort of advise or description for bots

have you ever actual thought decide to fight with her b4? bc from what you type I literally heard " She moves too much I cant hit shit "

which is actually the best thing about her which allows her to hit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:16 am

@Fleur wrote:
Her WB and magical dance description seem to be mixed, so i am not sure what exactly the magical dance sphere does

IIRC other than dealing damage, the magical sphere applies the same buff to allies as your wb circle does. the only difference is that prome herself won't get a buff from the sphere unlike her wb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lumenestes.tumblr.com
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:09 am

@Sakura1 wrote:

have you ever actual thought decide to fight with her b4? bc from what you type I literally heard " She moves too much I cant hit shit "

Maybe you should stop playing with broken shit like Alice, Henrierre and etc for once.

Since it is obvious you know nothing of melee LNDs.

If you think a bot that moves too much is good because "it can hit" then you must think Lafiel is the ultimate LND.

Prome has been many times in delight gara, ticket gara and i think 1-2 times in DX, yet we don't see her in-game.

And the reason is simple: her melee sucks.

She dances in a straight line going through the enemy letting it to run away. That's a critical flaw. This is what makes the difference between LND like Ivis, killica, Eris and LND like Lafiel and Prome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:49 am

being honest, I really prefer these melees that travels half of the map with one combo
over these low travel melee combos like Killica, I feel like being a lot easier to hit things
with them. I would say it's just a matter of preference...

btw, usage means nothing, Luto is far to be one of the best melees and it also has the
same melee travel "issues" that you pointed about prome and a lot more real issues, like
having shit base stats and not being able to perform a mid air combo and yet she is used
quite often in arena...

there's also things like School Lily Rain BF. She is easily one of the best lnd gunners in
the game, her weapon is really retarded and allows her to just run while click spamming
without even have to look at the enemies, but yet nobody uses her...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2391

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:01 am

@ Ese

As a pro user of Asphe, I'd rate her a B even after the buff. Because she's only good at damaging airs (and not most airs at that). Her gameplay isn't a frontliner nor a rusher but more of a stealth, hit and run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:47 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
being honest, I really prefer these melees that travels half of the map with one combo
over these low travel melee combos like Killica, I feel like being a lot easier to hit things

I would say it's more than preference considering pretty much no one uses prome or lafiel in arena. Their performance can be measured.

If you want high score and the match awards you want a LND robot that can stunlock an enemy, keeping it close so you can loop melee attacks. Pina may move when attacking but she pushes the enemy with her so she can loop it, which makes her a pretty good LND if want to move an enemy near your team.

Ivis melee is pretty good:

With prome you move around but even if you manage to hit an enemy it will be pointless because you will keep moving forward by yourself while the enemy has more than enough time to get away and/or attack you.

At the start i wanted to tune her, but after reaching DRIVE LV 3 i realized she was just too bad compared to other LND.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:51 am

Some of the melees that "travel half the map in one combo" seems to be able to hit opponents better after jumping. But of course I can't know how Prome's melee works.

So... in detail, what's the difference between the melee combo of stock Ivis/New Ivis/Reine/Bikini?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Didn't mean to say that you should include mechas, just that if your posting a selection, you should include basic pros and cons. I.e.:

LND gunners:
Tier: A
Meluc Resha
pro: high dmg, cons: high cost and homing
Misty Raven
pro: high dmg and capa, cons: easily disrupted by jammings
Misty Grim
pro: high dmg, capa and special stun, cons: easily disrupted by jammings, slightly worse stats than og ver.

Or something like that.

@Prome: her wb will first trigger clearance and cancel jammings, this wears off immediately and cv and gladiator are activated. Her magical dance bubble thing affects allies and enemies alike. Enemies receive special stun and melee(?) dmg, allies receive allguard and...I think either clearance or gladiator. Not cv. Her attacks phase through enemies at times, but that's true for a lot of melees. The bubble is great to overwhelm people with defensive wbs, other melees or ppl who think you didn't notice their sneak attack. If there's anything against her, it's the fact that ancient lamp gara was a bitch. Later when she got buffed and was available from deli and such, people complained abt. other melees and forgot abt her. Comparing her to Lafiel is...unlucky. Lafiel's using a pretty weird combo and a jam that is useless against the majority of her opponents.

@Ivis: stock one has very limited range and doesn't get rid of her second hand, she also juggles her target iirc. New has more default range, doesn't juggle and does more dmg. Bikini has ridiculous tracking and travel, causes 1 point of dmg to herself at the end of the combo, her dmg is way higher than the others. Not sure abt reine. I hear she's got a cd on her attack and gets two melee weapons, meaning that she can get bonus dmg with the final attack. Reine also gets a suction effect when using the lance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
Sakura1

Female Posts : 5573

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:13 pm

@Fleur wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

Maybe you should stop playing with broken shit like Alice, Henrierre and etc for once.

Since it is obvious you know nothing of melee LNDs.

If you think a bot that moves too much is good because "it can hit" then you must think Lafiel is the ultimate LND.

Prome has been many times in delight gara, ticket gara and i think 1-2 times in DX, yet we don't see her in-game.

She dances in a straight line going through the enemy letting it to run away. That's a critical flaw. This is what makes the difference between LND like Ivis, killica, Eris and LND like Lafiel and Prome.

sorry I can't hear u over all that salt

>implying prome melee sucks

kek

people arent using her because there better stuff to be use,

ex: Ivis, Bikini,Corona, Laz, Killica, Eris, etc etc

I for once never had a problem hitting shit with Prome, Lafiel problem is her speed up bit which fcks her hitbox it isnt related to movement ( Melee Movement )

heck I I even chased serveral fagg0ts with prome dance sub

Quote :

this literally proves u havent play enough arena to notice me, since I barely use any of the bots you mention and if its alice I normally just spamming fish gun laser butt cannon
and Im constantly changing bots Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:10 am

Except you use said bots every fucking match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:53 am

@Maelstrom wrote:

It's easier to hit because it's forgiving, missing hits doesn't mean much if the travel is fast enough to hit on the proceeding attacks, which is why they are easy to use, very little skill ceiling since they allow Jesus to take the wheel, while combos that doesn't travel as much have you catch the enemy yourself and missing might just keep you in place and have the enemy escape.

There's also the lag issue like Cav said, which makes it so most "low travel" melee easily have the enemy running away mid combo because lel Venusians, but melee that travels way more ends up "compensating" for the enemy escape and hit further making it so they can't lag out as easily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:58 am

still on the melee combo subject, I have these same issues that Fleur said about
Prome's melee combo on Astralyzer, it travels way too much and phase through
the enemies. Maybe can be solved droping one EIW, but I am too lazy to test...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:03 am

@Fleur wrote:

So you are saying because shes on DX and delight gara shes bad...

I play my prome so many times, reason is simple - Shes amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higichi
Lazy God
Lazy God

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:57 am

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
I play my prome so many times, reason is simple - Shes amazing.
+1
Prome is truly amazing, if you can't handle the extra travel during her combo
boi , that's your problem
when the enemy ran away , I use the magical dance for slapping the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:12 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
still on the melee combo subject, I have these same issues that Fleur said about
It doesn't have that problem at all, what the hell are you on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:02 pm

help break the ties vote on what tier each of these moes should be.

Killika 2 A(maelstorm)(fleur) to 1 B(ese14) for Killika A tier
Sunny 2(ese14)(fleur) to 1(maelstorm) votes for sunny A tier
Prome tie in 1 A(maelstorm) to 1 B(Fleur) tier votes
gisele 2 A (maelstorm)(fleur) to 1 B(ese14) for gisele A tier
mikoto tie in 1 A (fleur) to 1 B (maelstorm) tier votes
abbys 2(ese14)(fleur) to 1(B maelstorm) votes for abbys tier A
elisalote EO tie in 1 A(maelstorm) to 1 B(ese14) tier votes
nora tie 1 A(maelstorm) to 1 B(ese14) tier votes
corona 2(ese14)(fleur) to 1(maelstorm) votes for corona tier A
mercurio tie in 1 A to 1 B(ese14) tier votes
Gathima 3(malestorm)(ese14)(fleur) to 1(S elmast) votes for gathima tier A
berz 2(ese14)(maelstorm) to 1(S fleur) votes for berz tier A
asphe tie 2(Fleur)(kuzu) to 1(ese14) votes for asphe tier B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:09 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

It doesn't have that problem at all,  what the hell are you on

Mine totally had this issue when I tried it, I swear to god
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:04 pm

I always found Astra's melee to clunky for me. I use Prome and Newvis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:47 am

The main problem is that it's very quick and has very little stun, leaving you to get blasted by whatever you were hitting and nearly impossible to lock down anything. Whenever it connects, it sticks to its target very well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2391

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:57 am

Why is Asphe still in class A? Drop her to class B. Also, Therese is class a due to her bug. I've reported this already so let's see how she'll fair if it gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:26 am

air monica was the fag bot of choice of many people because there weren't arts like berze, lisel or that one with the crutch booster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Eisai Haramasukoi
Eisai   Haramasukoi

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 am

local man gets literally everything wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:05 am

@Alathon wrote:
local man gets literally everything wrong

I didn't made the list all the players that had commented and made suggestions on this topic and the previous topics lists have made the list.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t16040-who-is-the-strongest-air-moe
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t15976-whats-the-strongest-melee-moe
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t16267-all-moe-bots-ranked-by-performance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1991

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:58 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
I've reported this already so let's see how she'll fair if it gets fixed.
Get in the line. But this is what you will got:

I make TWO videos of a shituser bug abuser.
Retard still playing.
GGEssy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   

Back to top Go down

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com