Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:53 am

LND

S class

Alexia Arl (and its clones)
Kal Valentine (and its clones)
baphogridr Girl

A class
Eris
Lasker
Ivis
Resha
Eve original (melee path)
Momiji melt
Abbys Jinkun Hu
Flareleon
Pina
Ex Lazflamme
Mikoto
Hanna
Sunny
Elisalotte Saber
Corona
Nina
Luto sekka
Therese

B class
Luto ayame
Maisie
Elisalotte EO
Gisele Noire
School Lily Rain BF
Justicia
Jaice original (rush path)
Jaice original (shot path)
School Eve
Ouka BF
Prome
killika
MBG A
Nemlin mellow
Silvya
Silvya paladin
Vanessa
Kuhl
Nora
Misty Raven
Laika
MBG

C class
All the LND moe bots not mentioned above

ART

Class S

Homura

Class A
Berz girl
Gathima Neiuport girl
Pepen girl
Lizel Zweig
Seriux blanche
Magic CS Berz
Icy GL
Monica Leader
Lumeria
Kagura
Sasha

Class B
Asphe
Phillia
Miruru
Diana
Lily Rain EVE
Colleti
Chloe
Illumis
Mialy
Toy box girl
Calin

Class C
All the ART moes not mentioned above

AIR

Class S

Alice

Class A
Minaria
Theiamilis
Henriere
Fractulus girl
Stella
Eve original (AIR path)
Mialy type A
Aquila girl EO
Haruka
Akane
Amlin
Istina
Lino falcon

Class B
Monica wing
Magic CS fract
Shana
Alcy
Munya
Nebel
Seraph crimrose
Aquila girl
Saya
Himari
Malca
aquila girl

Class C
All the AIR moes not mentioned above

SUP

Class S

Melfi EO

Class A
Berithia
Melfi Heart
Amy

Class B

Medi aide angel
Persenachia
Yurika
Regina Winberll
Fluene
Rone
Orin
Squidol girl EV

Class C
All the SUP moes not mentioned above

Still missing a lot of moes help me complete the list and tell me which moes are placed wrong?

Last edited by Esequienes? on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:06 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2498

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:30 am

3 things:
  • Instead of just ranking dem moebots, please state why did you ranked them as such (attack pattern, combo, self-defense, recovery, buff/debuff/anti-buff, potential playstyle, additional effects, etc.).
  • Please, Gathima Girl is easily as capable as Berz these days.
  • Minaria is class C. [laughs in midair]
  • This thread needs massive rework before it could be a valid guide, but who knows, maybe Ese was drunk.

EDIT: Wait there was an identical thread before? Should this be insta-locked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:41 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
3 things:
Instead of just ranking dem moebots, please state why did you ranked them as such
ese wrote:
List of moes of moes ranked by performance

@LazFlamme wrote:
Please, Gathima Girl is easily as capable as Berz these days.
I don't think so all gathimas girl i have fought don't cause any problems but lets see what more people say.

@LazFlamme wrote:
Minaria is class C. [laughs in midair
I forgot to add Minaria in the list like i said:
ese wrote:
Still missing a lot of moes help me complete the list
Minaria is a class A for sure. If a moe is not in this list doesn't necessary mean she is a C rank since this list is a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 10931

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:01 pm

So Monica WING is as good as Henry. Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
So Monica WING is as good as Henry. Okay.
Dont know haven't seen one in ages but they were good back when they were used. Moved to B tier then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Gathima gal should be S tier. Dunno about cben but I see her out damaging almost everything in cbjp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Since 2 people said gathima should be S tier moved to S tier then. But i would really preferred kept S tier for OP moes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:52 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
LND

B class
Prome

What makes Prome B class instead of class C? I hardly see her in arena.

@Esequienes? wrote:

ART

Class A
Phillia
Miruru
Kagura
Asphe

I would specify you mean Kagura and NOT Kagura Mai.

Kagura mai (the non-zero one) is shit, even with speed tunes her homing is awfully slow and can hardly hit AIRs in the current meta.

Plus, i would like to know your logic behind Miruru, Phillia and Asphe beiong class A and not B.

@Esequienes? wrote:
Class C
SUP

Class S

Berithia

I mean, she is good, but hard as hell to use. If anything she would be class A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:00 pm

@Fleur wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
LND

B class
Prome

What makes Prome B class instead of class C? I hardly see her in arena.

@Esequienes? wrote:

ART

Class A
Phillia
Miruru
Kagura
Asphe

I would specify you mean Kagura and NOT Kagura Mai.

Kagura mai (the non-zero one) is shit, even with speed tunes her homing is awfully slow and can hardly hit AIRs in the current meta.

Plus, i would like to know your logic behind Miruru, Phillia and Asphe beiong class A and not B.

@Esequienes? wrote:
Class C
SUP

Class S

Berithia

I mean, she is good, but hard as hell to use. If anything she would be class A.

Prome isn't that bad she has CV bit, 32 force melee and good stats a C class melee would be something like: original elisalotte, original Ouka.

Miruru and philia lowered to B tier.

Of course im talking about original kagura. kagura mai is a C tier

Asphe after the buff she turned to A tier but you say is a B tier lets wait for someone else to give a opinion of if asphe is a A or B tier.

Berithia moved to A tier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 10931

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:16 pm

You already limited the list to moes, yet you're only working with 4 Tiers and no comment. Very odd tier list. Imo it'd be more helpful to sort characters by their actual combat role and sort them in tiers there.  I.e.: Melfi Heart's non EO version isn't really as good as Amy and aside of White and OG the Amy forms are very different in what they're doing and in how good they are at it. There also some characters that seem different at first but serve the same purpose through different means. Missing units I can think of right now: Persenachia SHADE (who certainly isn't worse then Asphe), VD series, Holx, KK Mai, Battle Frame series (bikini school has some bullshit units).

Btw: Monika Wing has never been that good. She's using antihoming and can fly a lot and if you shoved money into her like a complete whale she became crutchy. She never had much damage or anything, just a curious feature. Some people even called her ag-tier.

Edit: Prome is abt. as good as Eris, except she has that ridiculous wb and can buff her allies with the bubble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:44 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
You already limited the list to moes, yet you're only working with 4 Tiers and no comment.
You can make a topic of tier list of mechas too if you want. There are too many mechas to rank them all Sleep and some mechas are only good when using parts of another mechas so it would really be a list of the best mecha parts.

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Very odd tier list. Imo it'd be more helpful to sort characters by their actual combat role and sort them in tiers there.

I already made a lists similar to this but based on their roles: best meleee moes, best lnd shooter moes etc look for them.

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Missing units I can think of right now: Persenachia SHADE (who certainly isn't worse then Asphe), VD series, Holx, KK Mai, Battle Frame series (bikini school has some bullshit units).
You didnt give me the tiers of these moes you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Thurisaz Eve and Eihwaz Jace should be seperated into their respective paths. Land Eve has a good gun, and can do stupid silly gimmicky glide boost shit, but that fun stops there. Air is a dogfight queen. Rush is a solid melee but Shot is actually retarded because ice shot is so incredibly versitile that it can be used to stop melee, shield, drop airs, etc. So at the very most should be A ranked because of that bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:11 pm

Are you talking about School versions of ZERO Eve and Jaice(aka Jake)? tell me the tiers for each path.

I put original Eve AIR path and melee path in A tier and original jaice rush path in B tier since it has limited capa and his melee is STR based and his shots are TEC based so you either have to tune STR and make it a somewhat good melee or tune it TEC and make him a shooter. or tune 20 STR 20TEC(because you dont have any capa for more) ad make him a meh melee shooter hybrid and to make it worst his pierce gun and melee attack share the same 3 slots.

Shooter path original Zero jaice is a C tier...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3745

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:00 pm

I don't agree much with the lnds list...

I would move Mikoto, Sunny, Corona and Abyss down to rank B
or move Prome, Killica, Kuhl, Gisele, EO Elisa and Nora up to rank A
to make the list more accurate. btw, Killica > Sunny...
Mercurio can also easily fit rank A or B now...

Gathima is A imo. She is just very good at doing her job, but a melee
can still go and kill her like it should be because she doesn't have all
that anti-melee bullshit. I would also drop berz to A.

I am really not sure about what rank I would put Karin, maybe rank B...

Last edited by Maelstrom on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zamo
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:24 pm

why didn't you just update your other topic on the exact same subject? O _O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lumenestes.tumblr.com
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Eihwaz jace is the original.  Shot Jace in actuality is better than rush simply because he has far more options than Rush with a single shot (ice). Shock and barrier are there, but ice shot is basically one of the best bullets in the game because of how multipurpose it is, as well as the fact that it ends up with railgun stats when tuned properly. Combine it with his high force piercegun,  he becomes an extremely viable and versitile gunner that compares with most of best land gunners in the game. His only large flaw is that he becomes incredibly capa tight with the tuning of his Trinity shot,  which in turn also leads to slot problems as well, as well as being shut down by trintia. Shot should hover around low A tier.  Thurisaz Shot loses a lot of the versitility of Eihwaz's ice shot,  no longer it stopping in front of whatever it hits and creating a large aoe wall, and also having a smaller aoe on the ice shot in general.  Barrier on Thurisaz gets better,  lasting longer and able to reliably block shots.  However,  it still does no damage and loses to Eihwaz Shot. He also loses piercegun for the Shell Bazooka. It's actually a really good main, that also blocks projectiles. Both are good for their own reasons, so not too comparable. Eihwaz rush is straight better because Thurisaz didn't receive the same buff,  so it doesn't get a chain guard,  speed up or pop stun projectile. The only benefit thurisaz rush gets is a bigger Shell bazooka that has a force increase compared to Shot Thurisaz.

Also the fact that there 4 versions of Luto and it simply says "Luto" up there is confusing.  Sekka is in reality the only one that should be up there. The other 3 have the flaw of having no defensive measures for a melee,  and original has an outdated stun ball. RS only has a (unreliable) projectile shield,  and ayame has only her charge slash for any sort of defensive measures,  in exchange for losing her shock counter for a parry.

Last edited by That_Wiesel_Guy on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:37 pm

I guess Luto Ayame is something maybe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Ayame has potential to do things, just like original luto and RS. She isn't impossible to use, she just isn't the best thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:35 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
I don't agree much with the lnds list...

I would move Mikoto, Sunny, Corona and Abyss down to rank B

Mikoto can pretty much loop her melee endlessly, if you get caught it is very likely you will lose 30-40% of your HP or so. Plus her shock energy cannon thing.

The other 3 are also pretty good when tuned, i think they totally deserve rank A.

@Maelstrom wrote:
move Prome, Killica, Kuhl, Gisele, EO Elisa and Nora up to rank A

Why would you move Prome to Rank A?

I can understand the rest but why Prome?

I'm thinking in the current meta with nina/bapho/pina/etc, where LND like prome are simply not used.

Killica and Kuhl are totally rank A, Gisele too.

@Maelstrom wrote:

Gathima is totally A, i agree.

Berz is still S tier. Those 1s UC gara version aren't as good, but a 3s fully ex-tuned can still get "The game warrior" award along with "Destroyer" and "Gunslinger".

I honestly wouldn't call Karin even rank B. She is just so bad. Maybe 1-2 years ago she could have been rank A, but right now she feels incredibly outdated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:50 pm

@Fleur wrote:

@Maelstrom wrote:
move Prome, Killica, Kuhl, Gisele, EO Elisa and Nora up to rank A

Why would you move Prome to Rank A?

I can understand the rest but why Prome?

I'm thinking in the current meta with nina/bapho/pina/etc, where LND like prome are simply not used.

Killica and Kuhl are totally rank A, Gisele too.

Why do you think Prome is bad? I don't want to argue since I don't know the bot very well, but you
still only used her usage as argument and this is not exactly a valid point.
I just think she is as good as most of the other melees that I've listed, but like I said, I don't know
her very well, that's why I am asking for your opinion.

btw, Sylvia Paladin is easily rank B, she is just not good at melee duels, but can do everything else
perfectly well and have really good stats and capa.

There's also EO MBG, she is just hard to tune due to her lack of slots. Therese is another decent lnd.

@Fleur wrote:

@Maelstrom wrote:

Gathima is totally A, i agree.

Berz is still S tier. Those 1s UC gara version aren't as good, but a 3s fully ex-tuned can still get "The game warrior" award along with "Destroyer" and "Gunslinger".

I honestly wouldn't call Karin even rank B. She is just so bad. Maybe 1-2 years ago she could have been rank A, but right now she feels incredibly outdated.

Berz is borderline imo...

No, Karin is not that bad, she is just not a score making machine, but she has more than
enough to be rank B, she is even better than somethings that ese listed on his rank B list.
My only problem with Karin is with the lack of damage on her main weapon missiles, but
everything else works perfectly fine and she can easily get her job done...

btw, what about Ripley?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:30 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

Why do you think Prome is bad? I don't want to argue since I don't know the bot very well, but you
still only used her usage as argument and this is not exactly a valid point.
I just think she is as good as most of the other melees that I've listed, but like I said, I don't know
her very well, that's why I am asking for your opinion.

Her WB and magical dance description seem to be mixed, so i am not sure what exactly the magical dance sphere does. The WB does a short duration veil+all guard+improved melee damage.

She moves far too much when attacking (because she basically dances while attacking) and is totally open to attacks while doing so.

Her magical dance is the same too:

She is very stylish when attacking but not practical at all.

Dunno, it feels like a more annoying version of lafiel.

I like the concept but it doesn't really work with CB current status.

@Maelstrom wrote:

Berz is borderline imo...

No, Karin is not that bad, she is just not a score making machine, but she has more than
enough to be rank B, she is even better than somethings that ese listed on his rank B list.

btw, what about Ripley?

Dunno about ripley, haven't seen her much in arena.

Last edited by Fleur on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Im getting too much contradictions in LND category so i don't know what to change some want prome in C tier others want her in A tier Mad so which one is it give me the definitive tier of these moes:

Killika
Sunny
Prome
gisele
mikoto
abbys
elisalote EO
kuhl
nora
corona
mercurio
Gathima girl
berz
asphe

adding silvya paladin, luto ayame, original jaiceshot path to b tier and luto sekka to A as requested and Ripley is shit with her default weapons so its a c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:57 pm

well, we have so much good lnds in the game, I guess that's why it happens...

I would rank these like this:

@Esequienes? wrote:

Killika - A
Sunny - A
Prome - A
gisele - A
mikoto - A
abbys - A
elisalote EO - A
Gathima girl - A
kuhl - A
nora - A
corona - A
mercurio - A
berz - I will let it for others to decide

also, add Karin, Therese and EO MBG to the list, they surely aren't lower than B...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
well, we have so much good lnds in the game, I guess that's why it happens...

I would rank these like this:

@Esequienes? wrote:

Killika - A
Sunny - A
Prome - A
gisele - A
mikoto - A
abbys - A
elisalote EO - A
Gathima girl - A
kuhl - A
nora - A
corona - A
mercurio - A
berz - I will let it for others to decide

also, add Karin, Therese and EO MBG to the list, they surely aren't lower than B...

I vote:
Killika B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
Sunny A so 2 votes for sunny A tier
Prome B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
gisele B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
mikoto B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
abbys A so 2 votes for abbys tier A
elisalote EO B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
kuhl A so 2 votes for kuhl A tier
nora B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
corona A so 2 votes for corona tier A
mercurio B so now is tie in A or B tier votes
Gathima girl A so 2 votes for gathima tier A
berz A so 2 votes for berz tier A
asphe A 1 vote for asphe tier A

Lets see if somebody else votes to break the ties

adding karin and EO MBG to B tier and Therese A tier as requested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:22 pm

my thoughts:

- I don't think Killica is worse than Sunny
- I can often see Nora players holding 2 to 3 stars over their heads on arena
- Mercurio has massive damage and can hit 3 digits even without the tackle and
she is especially strong against homuras due to her anti-decoy feature

I am okay with everything else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)   

Back to top Go down

List of all moebots ranked by performance (Guide for beginners to which moes to try to get on garapon or with DX coins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum