Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4947
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:25 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Man... You and Nancy called me a retarded at least 3 times just because i disagree with your thoughts. I will not talk that you're psychologically unstable to have a civilized conversation without offend others. But you honestly think you have moral enough to say that's MY fault and it isn't a constructive discussion because of me?

I don't write a wording because my english is bad and i think everyone noticed it. As you know, I'm brazilian. I just write enough to try to transmit my message. And i never said she don't need a buff. Far from it actually. what i said is that she's not that thrashy and useless that you guys are talking. If you can play with a beezle with a handgun, why not play Koyomi as bad as she is right now? that's what i'm trying to say all that time.

I believe all bots of the game have their value and can be used. Of course its good have improvements to make them moar acceptable for today's standards. But i don't think its a piece of garbage just because its not.

Now you understand what i mean?

we literally never said " she a useless piece of shit " why are u saying we did say it ._.?

we're just trying to discuss how these shitty " possible buff " which isn't the whole picture but rather a part of it which clearly doesn't fit her actual purprose and cs is already failing to address the isssue here, your just saying shit about how " you can hit shit " " she isnt bad " etc etc ofc we know she isn't bad but her PURPOSE, what we're trying to covey to you HER TRUE PURPOSE which is literally to spam buff is literally useless due to her inability to keep it going or it takes too long, and what we're literally saying is that these " buffs " aren't gonna help her. they need to rework her completely but since CS so shitty these " leaked " buffs are probably not gonna fix anything for her and she still gonna end up as weak gimmick bot, and probably force to go as a gunner which she doesn't even have enough amo to begin with to even play it solid enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Sorry if i offend you. what i wanted to say is that most of this forum threads have fights about something mostly irrelevant. i never said you're the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:28 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Frizz wrote:
Arteris buff
Oh boy

Lafiel:
引き続き、開発ナナゴウです!
続きましてラフィールちゃん!
ラフィールちゃんは下記を予定しております。
・ワンダービットの攻撃性能強化! - wonderbit performace buff
・状態異常「ワンダーディフェクト」によるダメージの強化!- damage and debuff from wonderbit attack buff
です!

Koyomi:
引き続き、開発ナナゴウです!
最初は望月コヨミちゃん!
コヨミちゃんは下記を予定しております。
・メイン射撃の強化 - main force buff
・ワンダービットのHPを強化!bit hp increase
・大きな水晶玉攻撃の再使用時間の短縮! big crystal shoot cooldown
です!
Something like that.

If those are real Koyomi will still be shit.

Nancy, please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Actually... ya know if she just receive support points when link the bit? or its something that gaves her continuous points?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3995
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:36 pm

You know, you don't need to type that much just to say "she is not that bad imo"...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Who's Nancy.

I think you are confusing exaggeration with the ability to use an unit.

Any unit is usable as long as they have a BD, LG and BS, which is pretty much what you said with the beezle example (you can use it indeed, it just won't do much).

Shit there is pretty much an exaggeration of "bad", it doesn't mean "it doesn't do anything at all", and even you, yourself said she's bad.
However, for me units shouldn't be bad, not when they aren't meant to. Things like Beezle are meant to be "bad", as in to fit with their cost, this doesn't mean you can't use them or even do well. In this case, the bad is simply bad execution and this shouldn't happen (units really should be more competitive between each others though, and in that sense, Koyomi is very low in that "list").

Koyomi is shit, this is, she's bad, because of a single thing that she shouldn't need to do, charge her bit AFTER using, this is her biggest issue, one of many, still, one of the issues she can never solve or improve, rather, if it was Pre-charge, hit people and charge before using she would still have to risk being shot down, but it would make her main feature relevant, give buffs that the enemy can get rid of by killing her bit, else she takes too much time until she gives buffs IF she gives any as the bit can break before giving any buffs. This isn't about score, it's her basic feature, why she exists, and even if you ignore your team, even then she has trouble giving and keeping the buffs on her if she tries to do damage instead.

Now the issue here is how you kept going around this and never took it up front, why the hell are you going around it if you "disagree"? Why aren't you disagreeing and saying why instead of giving options that honestly aren't needed or any better? Because this is why we have to call Viet a retard, we are trying to tell him "this is a problem, you do this to solve it" and he just goes around the problem instead and then pulls someone else's e-peen which isn't any relevant. I will obviously think you are like that because you kept going around the main issue that I presented.


If you disagree with it, it's fine, I just don't see much of a reason not to improve an unit in a positive way and instead improve everything else and still have the main issue present.
This doesn't mean that I'm saying "solve this and you solve everything", nah, other issues will appear, but if you clear the biggest issue, her other issues are all about numbers or the lack of lock on and are easy to fix, but the bit itself is a bit part of why you would use her, since everything else she does is meant to support herself and her bit (weapons charge the buffs after all), unlike Yurika where everything is it's own thing which is why she doesn't focus on supporting only and rather is an offensive unit with a bit of support (bubble and bit) and a bit of jammer (bind), Yurika doesn't offer enough to make her support full time, but Koyomi's basis are all about the bit and the weapons synergy with it while the weapons also help her defend herself and her team and why going gunner with her it's just a last resort to try to get anything of a bad unit that can't support what she was made for (it doesn't mean it's not usable, again, if it can leave the garage it's usable, however remember your bad performance punishes your team as well, even more when you have a support that could help them), however Koyomi still needs to play offensively fairly often to get buffs, which is why pre-charge wouldn't make her broken and would make her better, it actually rewards that, currently it tends to punish you instead, still both are different units, one has a much more defined purpose.


BTW, I'm not a person of "apologies" so we can leave that aside if you want, I prefer to talk about it, which is why I'm going back to the start with this post.


I don't think she gets points from just using the bit, not a relevant amount, the buffs are what give you points (in her case even those doesn't seem to give much though).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey! i was talking to you in the chatbox and you just ignored me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:03 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Hey! i was talking to you in the chatbox and you just ignored me.

Because I was writing the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3262
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:17 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Man... You and Nancy called me a retarded at least 3 times just because i disagree with your thoughts.

Nigga who the fuck are you??
I don't fuck with you.
I don't fuck with nobody.
Why are you mentioning my name?
I don't play with koyomi so don't throw me into this BS nigga plz.

@MercedesBR wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Frizz wrote:
Arteris buff
Oh boy

Lafiel:
引き続き、開発ナナゴウです!
続きましてラフィールちゃん!
ラフィールちゃんは下記を予定しております。
・ワンダービットの攻撃性能強化! - wonderbit performace buff
・状態異常「ワンダーディフェクト」によるダメージの強化!- damage and debuff from wonderbit attack buff
です!

Koyomi:
引き続き、開発ナナゴウです!
最初は望月コヨミちゃん!
コヨミちゃんは下記を予定しております。
・メイン射撃の強化 - main force buff
・ワンダービットのHPを強化!bit hp increase
・大きな水晶玉攻撃の再使用時間の短縮! big crystal shoot cooldown
です!
Something like that.

If those are real Koyomi will still be shit.

Nancy, please...
Again, I haven't even been commenting on anything.
Don't Nancy please me. Shocked
God is a cat girl is not me okay, get it memorized.

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Who's Nancy.
Nancy is me.


Last edited by AhegaoMaster on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2161
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:22 pm

With the change in the trampoline mechanics and how some bs reacts differently to it, some players are now calling BS bug abuse (sol volca bs). Just wow...really? Okonogi's even saying that Momiji wonder bit has something to do with it...huh?!?


Last edited by Kuzuha on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:24 pm

@AhegaoMaster wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:
Man... You and Nancy called me a retarded at least 3 times just because i disagree with your thoughts.

Nigga who the fuck are you??
I don't fuck with you.
I don't fuck with nobody.
Why are you mentioning my name?
I don't play with koyomi so don't throw me into this BS nigga plz.

@MercedesBR wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:


If those are real Koyomi will still be shit.

Nancy, please...
Again, I haven't even been commenting on anything.
Don't Nancy please me. Shocked
God is a cat girl is not me okay, get it memorized.

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Who's Nancy.
Nancy is me.
My bad nancy :v someone tell me a long time ago that Sakura1 was you <:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3262
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Wow what the shit? who the fuck came up with this retarded rumor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:27 pm

I won't tell :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:45 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
With the change in the trampoline mechanics and how some bs reacts differently to it, some players are now calling BS bug abuse (sol volca bs). Just wow...really? Okonogi's even saying that Momiji wonder bit has something to do with it...huh?!?

The quick Trampoline > Sol volca switch? It is a bug. Sol volca is only meant to go forwards, the upper motion of trampoline and the quick switch tricks the game into making you go upwards (it's pretty much the same as when Sol Volca throws you against the floor instead of going forward, sadly that never got fixed). It's pretty obvious if you use Muffler jet and other BS (if it was intended they wouldn't stop rising and other things could do the same). The interaction only exists because of a bug, if you use it all the time, sadly, bug abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3995
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:47 pm

@pointless discussion
I am pretty sure it wasn't me

@Mercedes
Go home, you are drunk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4947
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:13 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:

My bad nancy :v someone tell me a long time ago that Sakura1 was you <:3

Ayo who da faq said that Me and Nancy Personality are nowhere near the same. Nancy is too Ghetto
And I A Goddess Sir Don't compare the two
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2161
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:17 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
With the change in the trampoline mechanics and how some bs reacts differently to it, some players are now calling BS bug abuse (sol volca bs). Just wow...really? Okonogi's even saying that Momiji wonder bit has something to do with it...huh?!?

The quick Trampoline > Sol volca switch? It is a bug. Sol volca is only meant to go forwards, the upper motion of trampoline and the quick switch tricks the game into making you go upwards (it's pretty much the same as when Sol Volca throws you against the floor instead of going forward, sadly that never got fixed). It's pretty obvious if you use Muffler jet and other BS (if it was intended they wouldn't stop rising and other things could do the same). The interaction only exists because of a bug, if you use it all the time, sadly, bug abuse.

Highly unlikely. I've observed that the trampoline gives an upwards boost burst during that window after it's executed. Another evidence I've noticed this is after I used Air step, which originally goes horizontal when used. But if you use it after using the trampoline, you would notice that Air step would go diagonally upwards. And that's not even using the BS. The sol volca gives you a slight upward boost which stacks with the trampoline mechanic which gives that result. Now if you delay the use of the sol vocal bs after using the trampoline, then you should go forward normally. I've tried this before the change and it would go horizontal like expected.


Fyi, the same thing happens with Brave Drive BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
With the change in the trampoline mechanics and how some bs reacts differently to it, some players are now calling BS bug abuse (sol volca bs). Just wow...really? Okonogi's even saying that Momiji wonder bit has something to do with it...huh?!?

The quick Trampoline > Sol volca switch? It is a bug. Sol volca is only meant to go forwards, the upper motion of trampoline and the quick switch tricks the game into making you go upwards (it's pretty much the same as when Sol Volca throws you against the floor instead of going forward, sadly that never got fixed). It's pretty obvious if you use Muffler jet and other BS (if it was intended they wouldn't stop rising and other things could do the same). The interaction only exists because of a bug, if you use it all the time, sadly, bug abuse.

Highly unlikely. I've observed that the trampoline gives an upwards boost burst during that window after it's executed. Another evidence I've noticed this is after I used Air step, which originally goes horizontal when used. But if you use it after using the trampoline, you would notice that Air step would go diagonally upwards. And that's not even using the BS. The sol volca gives you a slight upward boost which stacks with the trampoline mechanic which gives that result. Now if you delay the use of the sol vocal bs after using the trampoline, then you should go forward normally. I've tried this before the change and it would go horizontal like expected.

That only makes it sound more like a bug than anything else, caused by the upwards motion of the trampoline (again, if it was intended why doesn't it affect all boost frames of other BS? BS with multiple boost frames only get the first affected, not the following, Sol Volca only has 1 boost frame so it goes the entire way).
But then it doesn't really matter since CS rarely ever fixes this things, we've been abusing bugs for years and nothing really gets fixed anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2161
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Not all BSes are the same. Some BSes tend to use boost gauge all the way like Brave Drive (I did mention it works the same too) and Sol Volca. Muffler for example, uses only a slight boost (not even 1 bar) and suddenly stops using it. From how I see it, depending on how the BSes were programmed to be will have a different reaction to the trampoline's mechanic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:08 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
Not all BSes are the same. Some BSes tend to use boost gauge all the way like Brave Drive (I did mention it works the same too) and Sol Volca. Muffler for example, uses only a slight boost (not even 1 bar) and suddenly stops using it. From how I see it, depending on how the BSes were programmed to be will have a different reaction to the trampoline's mechanic.

If you notice muffler stops rising when it reboosts, most BS's with this kind of movement use multiple boost frames and the rising stops when the first frame ends and the second starts (though only Muffler makes it evident as it uses the frames for hard turns).
Boost consumption is the same for most BS because what matters is the bot's state.

Woah it bugs Amore lance pretty damn hard. Yeah, it works with melee too, but it doesn't get as high and some melee bug. Drill knuckle gets you really high compared to other melee.

Edit: While we were fooling around I noticed something really useful. If you want to get to a high place, like the high parts of green field for example, you can get there in a single trampoline use, all you have to do is go against the wall (in green field's case, fly against it, running most of the time is slightly too low). Trampoline activates faster if it impacts something, and the wall will force all momentum upwards, so you get much higher. If you use trampoline away from walls, even if flying most of the time you can reach the high parts in middle of green field's (if you start flying from the very bottom not the parts around that are higher), very rarely you can bug it to get that hard, but if you fly against the wall and fly at the end of the trampoline animation you will very quickly go over the ledge and reach the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2161
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:45 am

I'm sure I've tried that before too but for some odd reason, I end up using a normal jump or end up with a short boost (less than short boost) jump. Maybe it's my latency, I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:50 am



(somehow this slipped into twitter, OOPS.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2161
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 am

Ah I see what you mean. So pushing yourself to the wall gives you an extra altitude (while flying), then using the trampoline, then boosting after it (this is the window where you should notice a burst in altitude gain) makes her go higher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3262
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:58 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:

My bad nancy :v someone tell me a long time ago that Sakura1 was you <:3

Ayo who da faq said that Me and Nancy Personality are nowhere near the same. Nancy is too Ghetto
And I A Goddess Sir Don't compare the two

>GHETTO Embarassed WOW

Nigga u gay as shit ilu tho like my bb fate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5125
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:37 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
Ah I see what you mean. So pushing yourself to the wall gives you an extra altitude (while flying), then using the trampoline, then boosting after it (this is the window where you should notice a burst in altitude gain) makes her go higher.
Same with running, but flying is better since you are in a higher plane even though you start from the same plane as running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum