Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:57 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:

I'm not correcting your grammar, I'm telling you where the post should've ended, everything past the first sentence was just going full retard, and again you went full retard. There's no point in correcting your grammar when I most likely have a grammar error in the same paragraph.

This is probably why you only see people being retards like Viet asking for "rebuffs", there's no point in posting if you are going to pull an Ese on people.

My point of view is that are 2 types of bots in the game. those that you must use in card campaigns when every f***ing one is tryharding for score, and those you use to have a fun playtime. I think koyomi is the second one. I don't believe she needs improvements that make her fit in the first group. if you can use her to have fun, that's what she was made for, that all.

Problem being she's not even fun to use, because most things she does just doesn't work at all. Plus, what a shitty way to categorize bots. Before bots can be categorized they need to do their job and do it right, Koyomi doesn't do her job, she's just going to be a dead weight for the team that gets her, that's not fun for anyone unless you are trolling people and that should not be accounted for, even a chibi on the back spamming LR circles will be more useful than her.

I do greatly question if people even used her beyond training arena or more than a handful of battles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:00 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Edit: also to note that her first buffs (10 hits) is broad radar and all guard, if you put it on front line units the bit will pop in seconds, on back line units it's mostly useless since they aren't being hit as much and most have BR anyway. 2nd buff (20 fucking hits, which a support, a recipe for shitty weapon tuning) is long range, good for anyone, but against, first set of buffs kinda of wastes itself. Still, that's alright, if the bit is made of paper and it doesn't need that many hits.

Ya know that her bit charges with 2 shock balls too, right?

That only gets her the first set of buffs, it's 4 hits for all buffs, and it's not even hits, it's uses, you can hit the same bot multiple times and it will only count once, so you need to use it again. It also has 180 range and NO lock on, it seems to use melee tracking and it's beyond terrible when it comes to hitting people. Her blow crystal also charges the bit, again, it's 2 uses not 2 hits (and can fail to charge it for reasons unknown), it can lock on and homes in but it's really slow (it's kinda like... gravity gun I forget the name that deals slow that Geminion also has).
Really? I never had trouble to hit the shock balls... one good strategy to charge fast is use the shock balls and hit 5 shots while the enemy is dancing with the stun. I don't understand why you think its that difficult because i never had those problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:02 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:


I'm not correcting your grammar, I'm telling you where the post should've ended, everything past the first sentence was just going full retard, and again you went full retard. There's no point in correcting your grammar when I most likely have a grammar error in the same paragraph.

This is probably why you only see people being retards like Viet asking for "rebuffs", there's no point in posting if you are going to pull an Ese on people.

My point of view is that are 2 types of bots in the game. those that you must use in card campaigns when every f***ing one is tryharding for score, and those you use to have a fun playtime. I think koyomi is the second one. I don't believe she needs improvements that make her fit in the first group. if you can use her to have fun, that's what she was made for, that all.

Problem being she's not even fun to use, because most things she does just doesn't work at all. Plus, what a shitty way to categorize bots. Before bots can be categorized they need to do their job and do it right, Koyomi doesn't do her job, she's just going to be a dead weight for the team that gets her, that's not fun for anyone unless you are trolling people and that should not be accounted for, even a chibi on the back spamming LR circles will be more useful than her.

I do greatly question if people even used her beyond training arena or more than a handful of battles.

Like i said before, try to use her as a gunner, not a defensive support. Use her bit for your own good and not to get support score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4863
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:05 pm

did u know she can get stunned while using her shock bubble?
did you know her bubble misses at close range if enemy is going around you?
did you know what stun does?
do you know what the inability to land a hit is?
do you how paper breaks?
do you know your argument is shit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:08 pm

If you guys hate her so much, just don't use her. Sell her for Ouka. But don't think other players are less than you because they can see what you can't :V
Kanna was as bad as her a few days ago, but look low. Kanna is beeing used! why not expect it from koyomi too? it's not possible you can be so closed mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:10 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:


Ya know that her bit charges with 2 shock balls too, right?

That only gets her the first set of buffs, it's 4 hits for all buffs, and it's not even hits, it's uses, you can hit the same bot multiple times and it will only count once, so you need to use it again. It also has 180 range and NO lock on, it seems to use melee tracking and it's beyond terrible when it comes to hitting people. Her blow crystal also charges the bit, again, it's 2 uses not 2 hits (and can fail to charge it for reasons unknown), it can lock on and homes in but it's really slow (it's kinda like... gravity gun I forget the name that deals slow that Geminion also has).
Really? I never had trouble to hit the shock balls... one good strategy to charge fast is use the shock balls and hit 5 shots while the enemy is dancing with the stun. I don't understand why you think its that difficult because i never had those problems.

"I never had those problems", yeah, I do think you are pulling shit out of your ass. Still, what? You can hit a melee from behind with it while they fuck your team? Because that's the only realistic way you can make use of the shock, because no one without a shitty ping will charge the enemy into the range of the shock ball (180 range and no lock on and no aim assist meaning that they need to be in a perfectly straight line for it to hit, a stupidly controlled case that isn't easy to reproduce when there's bullets flying all over the place and her only chance is to dodge them or not be in range at all because she can't retaliate) to charge the bit, and no one will hit a moving target with easy with it.

Still I don't understand how that is an argument against improving a bot that has issues. It doesn't matter if you, a single person, can land a hit, fact is you are wasting the bit, always, the bit is sitting there doing nothing until you land enough hits. And I doubt she's fun for anyone because fun things will eventually be used, she's not good or fun, she's crippled by default.

Edit: Oh my dear fucking God, nope, fuck this. A brick wall will have better comprehension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
zamo
Forum Lurker
avatar

Male Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:15 pm

maybe y'all can agree to disagree? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lumenestes.tumblr.com
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:18 pm

We can all just forget that and go hunt some witches. after all, those who can't see how we're right and they're wrong are obviously retarded and must be purged :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4863
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:26 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
We can all just forget that and go hunt some witches. after all, those who can't see how we're right and they're wrong are obviously retarded and must be purged :3

I agree your quite retarded for not understanding
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:31 pm

the difference between us is that i see what she CAN do and you see what she CAN'T. If i just play origin milf, baybe i'll be less retarded?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4863
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:41 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
the difference between us is that i see what she CAN do and you see what she CAN'T. If i just play origin milf, baybe i'll be less retarded?

its literally not about what she can do

its what her purpose is

literally to buff units

but her current setup is rather shitty and makes it worthless to even bother bc
1. Her bit breaks to easily
2. Bullets have shitty size/speed
3. Stun Bubble has no actually feature to help hit targets so you will miss if they aren't in ur face or in a straight line
4. Buff takes forever to charge due to the first 3

._.

I know what she can do since I actually play her but at the end of the day she not worth all the effort if her main purpose isn't achievable without breaking your wallet heck even breaking your wallet wont help her much

so again these " buff " she supposedly getting aren't gonna do much but just make her main purpose worthless once more

Do you understand now or do we have to call a professional Special Ed teacher to talk to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Of course i understand that she is not as awesome as everyone here expected. this discussion began with me trying to say that's probably more on thar buff of her that we don't know. We can't just say she's worthless and shitty if we don't trully know what's coming. But you keep saying that. I just believe that she CAN be used. Lots of people told that Kanna's buff whould be shit but today i see those same people playing with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 804
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:48 pm

So...um...changing the topic for a little....

Anyone knows exactly how lasker grab attack works and if she can be attacked during it?

It is pretty complicated to use.

According to the description she can grab an enemy if press right click while using melee, but i can't always activate it.

Plus, it seems you don't need to use her combo scissors for that and you can grab enemy with her regular melee.

I keep using training rooms but still can't get the hang of her ability.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:51 pm

@Fleur wrote:
So...um...changing the topic for a little....

Anyone knows exactly how lasker grab attack works and if she can be attacked during it?

It is pretty complicated to use.

According to the description she can grab an enemy if press right click while using melee, but i can't always activate it.

Plus, it seems you don't need to use her combo scissors for that and you can grab enemy with her regular melee.

I keep using training rooms but still can't get the hang of her ability.

It works like Saber Elisa and the new Kanna buff. Just press the left button during her melee and she'll make a tackle. hitting someone with it will grab. the ammo of her melee works the same way as Lilu's, you get your life back when you lost some. Yes, she can be attacked during it but she get Chain Guard while Grabbing. Plus, she get CV and All Guard after release the enemy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Too Bad CSJP didn't fix Lasker and Sacred Sylvia's Boost Running animation. I already sent a bug report about it for a few days ago but got no Answer yet. I think people don't use those two much because of this. At least i don't...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:31 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Of course i understand that she is not as awesome as everyone here expected. this discussion began with me trying to say that's probably more on thar buff of her that we don't know. We can't just say she's worthless and shitty if we don't trully know what's coming. But you keep saying that. I just believe that she CAN be used. Lots of people told that Kanna's buff whould be shit but today i see those same people playing with her.

The biggest issue here is you not seeing why the people that are using her now (who most likely used her before at some point, pretty sure one of them did) are the same people that said that her buff would be shit, and honestly, it doesn't matter if they do use her or not in relation to the buffs, from what I heard and saw, CS did buff everything but one of the first complains and all other buffs seem like a bandaid to not fix the lack of boost cart (because carts are usually fucked when it comes to changes unless CS improves their code, like how before we had to junk bots to get access to new non-free carts because the cart list wouldn't update unless you did so).

What you see as hate, I see as caring, unless it's shit like Viet, fuck him, he's just bad and only expects results to fall from the sky, if it doesn't get handed to him, it's bad, and that's not what we are talking here, well, not me (else I wouldn't need to make multiple paragraphs in the same post, I could just make a post without any kind of mechanics discussion and with a single paragraph, like yours, and this isn't a religion so fuck believing, this is about shit being terrible for the sake of being terrible, it shouldn't even taken this much time for them to buff her or change how she works, she never did it right and it was always terrible).

Let me remind how this started "If those are real Koyomi will still be shit.", do I need to write an essay to make it more obvious that we are talking about uncertainty and following with "this and that are actual issues that need to be fixed, not otherwise, so fix those". Look at the bloody basis, they are shit, I don't give a damn about your e-peen, make an argument without that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:15 pm

wut dude? Are you still mad about that? geez, a single robot in a game will not make your life worst. I like and you don't. there's nothing to do but accept it. just forget and move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:17 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
wut dude? Are you still mad about that? geez, a single robot in a game will not make your life worst. I like and you don't. there's nothing to do but accept it. just forget and move on.

Quote :
if you are going to pull an Ese on people.



Nice white towel though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4863
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:21 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
wut dude? Are you still mad about that? geez, a single robot in a game will not make your life worst. I like and you don't. there's nothing to do but accept it. just forget and move on.

stop smoking crack and let it go god dam it
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:22 pm

the topic here was even changed. Watch that and Cooldown

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:32 pm

No one needs to "cooldown", you just need to stop using preferences (and be wrong about it) as a weapon as if it was a valid argument.

Do we seriously need to avoid discussions this much? Having a forum like this isn't just about pretending to be Cordelia hallucinating about fields of flowers, but holy shit people are allergic to discussions about anything that isn't their e-peen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:34 pm

That's because it's not a constructive discussion here. Just one trying to proof to other that he's wrong. if i remember correctly, Milez got ban from here because of that. Let's just wait of the balancement and see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:58 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
That's because it's not a constructive discussion here. Just one trying to proof to other that he's wrong. if i remember correctly, Milez got ban from here because of that. Let's just wait of the balancement and see.
That's because you keep making single paragraph posts without any substance and that can be resumed to "not like that because I said so", and even now you try to discredit somewhat lengthy posts about "how this unit is crap and what it needs to be actually changed" as "not constructive" because you don't "agree" without any good argument to support why besides "e-peen", you just keep side stepping the whole issue to make it look all look alright and discredit any argument, and it's pretty obvious that you are running out of options when you use my preferences (which I never stated) and yours, and how I'm "mad" (rather, it's disappointing when people try to act like a brick wall, because brick walls doesn't have good arguments, but at least those listen in silence).

And before you go with the "one trying to prove the other is wrong", you gotta read back.

Quote :
Post that says why shock is crappy and unreliable.

@MercedesBR wrote:

Really? I never had trouble to hit the shock balls...

Literally saying "you are wrong because I 'can' do so".


And I didn't even see this one.

Quote :
Like i said before, try to use her as a gunner, not a defensive support. Use her bit for your own good and not to get support score.

There's just too many levels of wrong there, pretty much a last resort.
"Lets be against improving the unit in what she SHOULD do and instead use her in terrible way that will only make her worse and be a dead weight for her team and ruin the game for others while the unit is meant to help others."
And again the damn post ends with something unrelated. No one is asking for score, all I'm saying is "make the bit decent instead of shit". Why the fuck people are against improvements is beyond me, because seriously, if you are not against it why do you put yourself in that position? I'm not really sure why you make terrible suggestions when I'm talking about flawed mechanics, why they are flawed and what could make them better. Stop avoiding the problem to discredit others.

No wonder CS doesn't check if their units work correctly or even make sense, players will just delusionally avoid the problem in their hands.





And yes, we will need to see what CS actually does, still, I don't see the problem with pointing out what's wrong to start with, that's how shit gets done, actually, I've done this, about the same damn unit when she was released, but it is kinda of pointless to post it elsewhere when people act like "uuu~ UUU~ but my e-peen can do it so there's no problems UUU~". Shut up Maria.


Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Man... You and Nancy called me a retarded at least 3 times just because i disagree with your thoughts. I will not talk that you're psychologically unstable to have a civilized conversation without offend others. But you honestly think you have moral enough to say that's MY fault and it isn't a constructive discussion because of me?

I don't write a wording because my english is bad and i think everyone noticed it. As you know, I'm brazilian. I just write enough to try to transmit my message. And i never said she don't need a buff. Far from it actually. what i said is that she's not that thrashy and useless that you guys are talking. If you can play with a beezle with a handgun, why not play Koyomi as bad as she is right now? that's what i'm trying to say all that time.

I believe all bots of the game have their value and can be used. Of course its good have improvements to make them moar acceptable for today's standards. But i don't think its a piece of garbage just because its not.

Now you understand what i mean?

And now read everything you said. you just did what you think i'm supposedly doing. Caled me an idiot because i disagree with you. then you flee because you're right and I'm wrong and nothing i say will change that. Without even try to understand what i'm trying to say. Its more like YOUR pride is hurt and you can't deal with others thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5108
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:24 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Man... You and Nancy called me a retarded at least 3 times just because i disagree with your thoughts. I will not talk that you're psychologically unstable to have a civilized conversation without offend others. But you honestly think you have moral enough to say that's MY fault and it isn't a constructive discussion because of me?

Problem being you didn't even disagree, you discredit it, and if anything I called Viet retard first, and you know why? Because when we are trying to explain the most basic shit he pulls e-peen shit that means nothing, he embraced it and that's the reality with how he acts when we are actually trying to tell him "that's wrong stop it", which is the same shit you are doing.

I even warned you about it right at the start, because your first post was pretty much telling Sakura "you must be a retard that only wants broken shit".

The whole time you avoided the main argument and went around it, you didn't give any kind of argument to support you besides "oh by this buff".

I even told you: "Also, if you put all retards on the same bag, you might as well wear it as a hat.", but you kept doing over and over again, which can be seen when you mention score.

Still, then you might as well explain this:


Quote :
its not a thought, its a reality and this one thread was plenty of examples of it.


Plus, if you felt so offended, why are you doing the same exact thing? That post is just there to offend and discredit me while you complain, you are using your "offended" state as a weapon, instead of clicking a button that is only a few pixels away.

And if you think that the discussion was any civilised, sorry but someone who spends the entire time trying to discredit others isn't any better.
If you were any offended, you would've said so the first time, but instead you acted exactly like the people I told you not to because they truly are retards.

Quote :
and it's pretty obvious that you are running out of options

Quote :
You and Nancy called me a retarded at least 3 times
Obviously that was the next step.


On the real though, if you don't want me to think you are a retard like Ese and company, just go back to my first reply to you, read it all carefully and then put up a nicely done constructive post (what you did wasn't constructive about the matter you were replying to) where you say why they shouldn't change her bit to pre-charge, no e-peen shit, just facts. Because only scum side step facts to make others look bad. Else you are just offending other people's intelligence, that's not any better than what you describe about others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion