Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 870

PostSubject: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:43 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Team.

Because CyberStep's CosmicBreak EN department will be on break during 9/13(Tues.)~9/27(Tues.) due to holidays+hardware maintenance, there will be no large updates during these days. There will be 1~2 hr server maintenance on 9/13, but server will stay open for 9/20 & 9/27.

We apologize(hahaha!! as if!!) for the inconvenience & thank you for your understanding!
Campaign/Garapon ending dates can be viewed on past articles!
*Schedule for October: New Core Tune Ups, a Limited UC Garapon (including popular characters such as Ivis Reine, Pepen Girl, etc.), New Angel Coins, New Autumn themed Parts, & MORE!

As C$ cben hasn't posted any details about today's(9/13) mini update(which is most probably some bug fixes and a balance adjustment), I'm just posting some info from CBJP.

■ Trampoline Balance adjustment
- To be able to rise above the altitude limit glitch, has been fixed.(I didn't use her so I dunno if it's good for her or not)
- Won't recover any boost gauge for using trampoline, when the boost gauge is low,
- (After using Trampoline) Won't receive any boost from "Fall charge" (Boost Drive).

■ Bug fixes
- For-Persecius(?) LG, Fixed the bug that that let you recover the boost gauge even when the ammo is 0.
- Shaden BS and Shaden BS2, Fixed the bug that let you able to recover the flight gauge of Shaden BS3.
- Berithia's "torture" attacks animation bug has been fixed
- Margrethe's emotion animation has been added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:13 am

CS making Asphe more useless as she was before. She can't chase airs much and is played more defensively this time. So you guys won't see me jumping all over your heads now.

- To be able to rise above the altitude limit glitch, has been fixed.(I didn't use her so I dunno if it's good for her or not)

> You have to use a k nonna bs@ for this to work. As if it's a glitch in the first place. :v I have a vid of it:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:57 am

Well you can use that without konna bs now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:50 am

Using the K nonna bs makes her go past the sky limit (like some airs do). The new trampoline adjustment can't do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1817

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Berithia's "torture" attacks animation bug has been fixed

?? what bug
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:13 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
Using the K nonna bs makes her go past the sky limit (like some airs do). The new trampoline adjustment can't do that.

You mean altitude bar limit or actual sky? Because the issue with some maps is the limits of the map are so high that it appears that people either broke it or they don't exist, but without actually breaking the game or warping through, it's pretty much impossible to get past the invisible barrier (some maps just block you, others teleport you back down).

I really should grab my Seraph or Sylvia to see how high some maps are, but I'm too lazy to get someone to get in a room with me so I can start a TF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 pm

@God is a Cat Girl

I'm talking about the sky limit. Now if CS is saying about the normal altitude glitch, I haven't encountered any in my whole time using Asphe since her first release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:57 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl

I'm talking about the sky limit. Now if CS is saying about the normal altitude glitch, I haven't encountered any in my whole time using Asphe since her first release.

You can't really glitch through the sky limit, airs just get their altitude bar reset with stuns, making it easier for them to get higher and higher with the boost drive cart, which makes it appear they are getting to places that no air should get, but the issue is that CS didn't put the sky limit where it should be to start with (it's stupidly higher, there's nothing being broken). What people do is have an imaginary sky limit because usually no bot can go beyond that as no map feature allows you to do so.

They probably mean some kind of glitch that was breaking the altitude bar limits.

Edit: actually... Elma posted the wrong thing? The patch notes of the Trampoline patch did not fix a Trampoline glitch, the first line is saying that Trampoline can now go higher with each use, not a glitch to going beyond the limits.

■ バランス調整
・アスフィの”TRAMPOLINE”について、下記の調整を行いました。
- 飛行高度の限界を超えて上昇することができるように仕様を変更しました。
- 飛行ゲージが少ない状態で使用したとき、飛行ゲージを回復しないように変更しました。
- 発動中にブーストドライブ「フォールチャージ」効果を受けないように変更しました。

■ balance adjustment
• For "TRAMPOLINE" of Asufi, it was to adjust the following.
- Changed the specification to be able to rise above the altitude limit.
- When used in flight gauge is small state, has been changed so as not to recover the flight gauge.
- It has been changed so that it does not receive a boost drive "Fall charge" effect during the invocation.

Other translators never talk about glitches or fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Do explain why you think breaking the altitude bar is cool and okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:05 pm

@God is a Cat Girl

Ok, that made sense with the first translation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5338

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:53 pm

The Legend Has Begun
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:30 am

CBEN looks dead this week
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:43 am

it will be dead for at least the next two weeks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:19 am

@VietPho wrote:
Intresting also the card events ended, do you think that those two things are related?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
Intresting also the card events ended, do you think that those two things are related?

They should have extended the card event..
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:26 pm

@VietPho wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:
@VietPho wrote:

It's not like it would have done anything except if you really wanna farm those tune mat sets. You can finish the card campaigns easily on 2 days or less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 972

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:25 pm

You want less lag? Here yah go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 pm

@MeloettaAria wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:

It's not like it would have done anything except if you really wanna farm those tune mat sets. You can finish the card campaigns easily on 2 days or less.
Only a gay without life would do that sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5338

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:47 pm

@xTohka wrote:
@MeloettaAria wrote:
@VietPho wrote:

Only a gay without life would do that sadly.

hey don't drop down the gays name to the ground for these lowlife peasants
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:43 pm

@MeloettaAria wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:

I think i it would normally take to the average CB player just one day or so and even have a bit of spare time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:52 pm

try 6 hours but I dont do that anymore since now i farm daily quest mates for harmonics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:58 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
try 6 hours but I dont do that anymore since now i farm daily quest mates for harmonics.

I still don't know how to do those mate quests can you do a video tutorial
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 870

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:26 am

@VietPho wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

really, noodle?? He's talking about ivis and eris daily right? then all you need to do is play 10 arena or collect 300 points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:27 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

really, noodle?? He's talking about ivis and eris daily right? then all you need to do is play 10 arena or collect 300 points.

I'll have to start doing those. Whhich Harmonics does it give? 30% one?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:08 am

Somebody should do a test of which central area mission gives the most rank points faster to finish mate quest faster than playing arenas. If somebody does this test you wont see me in arenas when there's no campaign. Pls someone that hates me do this test so you don't see me in arena daily playing arenas to complete mate daily quest anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update   

Back to top Go down

[Schedule for September] & 9/13 mini update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum