Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1997

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Hmm mine use only 2glads and 1 debuff shit I hope is ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:02 pm

what debuff? no matter, with the way lino is set up, it will probably proc in a combo or 2 even with 1 status tune.
i really suggest sky gladiator, she has no need for CC+ at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Quote :
and well, talking smack about MAI CAWR in-game (with Sir Winty here pitching in, no less).

is this about the time I repeatedly said "nice car meme" (and other similar phrases) for all of one day(maybe 2? idk) because you kept talking about how you hated memes

I'm amazed such an act would be considered, it's hardly above grade school teasing. "Wow this guy likes cars and hates memes, let's tell him his car is a meme."

I honestly don't think I did that much that would personally hurt you, I enjoyed the talks we had about the state of the game but then again I'm autistic and every chance to hammer my opinions out on a keyboard is great fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:08 pm

@Charz wrote:
and thanks to this mechanism of fate milez himself is treated like shit nowadays and he got the same treatment didn`t  he record videos of people to showcase how they suck now look what happens now he got trashed in a video himself while being mocked to oblivion the punishment is the same as what he were doing in the past
That video was seen by roughly 30 people on facebook and only about three of them had any form of an emotion about it. This was in a group of 170 people. In the other group, seven people bothered to have an emotion about it, in a group of nearly 800 people.

Nobody cared. The video got posted here, and still, nobody cared. They only cared about you overreacting, nobody else ever brought the video up. It got posted a second time and still, nobody cared.

Most people don't actually care about Milez.

Quote :
It doesn't have to be physical, celebs legit have to seek professional counselling to deal with online harassment, be it via social media or otherwise. We may not be celebs, but the problem are no less soul-crushing for some. And it's not just person A calling person B an idiot, it's calling them idiots on a daily basis, telling all their friends' they are idiots, bringing real life aspects into their argument in an attempt to make the idiot-calling feel more substantial and personal.
Seeing as how the standard argument of people in this community is to say anyone disagreeing with them is a horrible person, I can't be surprised Milez managed to take that same thing and wreck shop at their own game.

If online arguments is "soul crushing" to some, then maybe "some" shouldn't be online in the first place, let alone getting into fights with someone notorious for being an absolute asshole in a fight. This is what I mean when I say struggle is necessary. A guy says a mean thing online and it's "soul crushing". Christ, imagine if they lost their job! They'd be in shambles. Bankruptcy? Heaven forbid it happen to people like this.

You say we're on the same page. The thing is, the "harassment", which I'd rather call "a favor", that I had put up with also happened to be real, actual harassment that happened in real life, and not someone on a screen that I can hit the X button on, or even just close my eyes. People tried to make a movie about this called "cyberbully". The entire plot of the movie would have ended if the main character so much as just blocked the "harassers", or deleted their posts, or just stopped responding, or even just didn't go online because they clearly can't handle adversity. But no, they never did any of those things in the movie despite assisting characters telling her to do it because if she did, there wouldn't of been a plot to the movie. She'd block the user and then they'd be like "Shit, wait, this movie is supposed to be about online harassment, we can't do that".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:20 pm

@Airiri wrote:
If online arguments is "soul crushing" to some, then maybe "some" shouldn't be online in the first place, let alone getting into fights with someone notorious for being an absolute asshole in a fight. This is what I mean when I say struggle is necessary. A guy says a mean thing online and it's "soul crushing". Christ, imagine if they lost their job! They'd be in shambles. Bankruptcy? Heaven forbid it happen to people like this.

You say we're on the same page. The thing is, the "harassment", which I'd rather call "a favor", that I had put up with also happened to be real, actual harassment that happened in real life, and not someone on a screen that I can hit the X button on, or even just close my eyes. People tried to make a movie about this called "cyberbully". The entire plot of the movie would have ended if the main character so much as just blocked the "harassers", or deleted their posts, or just stopped responding, or even just didn't go online because they clearly can't handle adversity. But no, they never did any of those things in the movie despite assisting characters telling her to do it because if she did, there wouldn't of been a plot to the movie. She'd block the user and then they'd be like "Shit, wait, this movie is supposed to be about online harassment, we can't do that".

Right that's it, conversation's over, done playing pattycake. Yes, clearly arseholes should be defended over victims, yes, clearly covering your ears will make the bad people go away, yes, clearly people should get out of the playground just because there are some bullies around, oh no, bullies are not at fault, it's the people stupid enough to walk into a place where they SHOULD be allow to be happy and express themselves! HOW DARE THEY! LET'S TOTALLY NOT DENOUNCE THE SHITWITS AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE, LET'S FUCKING DEFEND THE CUNTS AND TELL THE VICTIMS TO SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF.

Fucking inconsiderate prick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Covering your ears online, in a place where a button can literally make them go away.

You act as though adversity didn't make you into the person you are today. If you never had to put up with struggle, you wouldn't care this much. It's not uncommon to see people donate to causes they personally suffered from.

That's fine though. Off you go.

Yoshika was a man, by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:39 pm

clearly this place need a cyber toilet for when shitters have a salt fueled, text diarrhea, so it doesn't have to explode over and de-rails a topic. What have this conversation contributed to CB;  in a thread that is clearly titled "Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB".

Last edited by WhiteTofuMagic on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:41 pm

@reVelske wrote:
Right that's it, conversation's over, done playing pattycake. Yes, clearly arseholes should be defended over victims, yes, clearly covering your ears will make the bad people go away, yes, clearly people should get out of the playground just because there are some bullies around, oh no, bullies are not at fault, it's the people stupid enough to walk into a place where they SHOULD be allow to be happy and express themselves! HOW DARE THEY! LET'S TOTALLY NOT DENOUNCE THE SHITWITS AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE, LET'S FUCKING DEFEND THE CUNTS AND TELL THE VICTIMS TO SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF.

Fucking inconsiderate prick.
@Airiri wrote:
Word for word, your entire gig was "Let's give everyone flak for not doing what I want them to do! How immoral of them!"
I wasn't wrong, lol

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
clearly this place need a cyber toilet for so when shitters have a salt fueled, text diarrhea, so it doesn't have to explode over and de-rails a topic. What have this conversation contributed to CB; in a thread that is clearly titled "Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB".
Just mention Milez once and charz will show up and explode into walls of text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:53 pm

@Airiri wrote:
Covering your ears online, in a place where a button can literally make them go away.

You act as though adversity didn't make you into the person you are today. If you never had to put up with struggle, you wouldn't care this much. It's not uncommon to see people donate to causes they personally suffered from.

Again with the downplay. yes, a button is gonna stop said individual from harassing you in ways that a mere ignore would fail to solve, harassing or attempt to turn your friends against you? Gone. Harassing you on other medium without ignore? Poof. And yes, harassment is just an "adversity", just like crippling depression or terminal illness are both "minor setbacks", what a positive outlook you must have on life!

And no, the harassments I've taken in life did not make me a better person, I don't consider being jaded, cynical and distrustful to be positive traits.

@Airiri wrote:
Yoshika was a man, by the way.

Except most of their trustworthy friends knows and stood by them, because sometimes people have legit reasons and isn't some catfishing/trolling prick on a forum that everyone just forgave and let off lightly.

@Airiri wrote:
I wasn't wrong, lol

OH GOD FORBID I GET PISSED OFF AT SOME DICKWAD WHO IS TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF WHILST PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, GOD FORBID I GET PISSED OFF AT SOMEONE EXCUSING THEMSELVES FOR SOME OF THE MOST PATHETIC THING ONE CAN DO ON THE INTERNET. HOW DARE I

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
clearly this place need a cyber toilet for when shitters have a salt fueled, text diarrhea, so it doesn't have to explode over and de-rails a topic. What have this conversation contributed to CB;  in a thread that is clearly titled "Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB".

In all technicality, this is in relation to CB and this community, this topic is not somehow restricted to the game rather than its people and their activities within the game.

Last edited by reVelske on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:58 pm

@Winty wrote:
is this about the time I repeatedly said "nice car meme" (and other similar phrases) for all of one day(maybe 2? idk) because you kept talking about how you hated memes

It was about one specific instance, and it's more of an issue of you adding fuel to fire of Milez griefing my ass than anything else.

CAWR is still not a meme.

Fuck I need Kululu to draw me CAWR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:06 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

you talk as if the most random thing thread itself is of any usefulness but in reality it isn`t at best it is like a newspaper full of news gags and silly but funny stuff at worst it is a stage to open the drama can of worms and nothing more

meanwhile the more serious yet useful topics like game play topic and guide topics are dead which is sad really
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:11 pm

anyone who cares enough to have discussions about this game generally does it in a chat room
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:11 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

relax fam

Quote :
It was about one specific instance, and it's more of an issue of you adding fuel to fire of Milez griefing my ass than anything else.

oh ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:39 pm

@reVelske wrote:
@Airiri wrote:
I wasn't wrong, lol

OH GOD FORBID I GET PISSED OFF AT SOME DICKWAD WHO IS TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF WHILST PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, GOD FORBID I GET PISSED OFF AT SOMEONE EXCUSING THEMSELVES FOR SOME OF THE MOST PATHETIC THING ONE CAN DO ON THE INTERNET. HOW DARE I
You're talking about online harassment and here you are calling me things like prick and dickwad.

All I've done is talk to you. I'm not sure why you're this angry that I have my own beliefs and viewpoints. You're certainly doing a pretty bad job of convincing me considering-

Quote :
Again with the downplay. yes, a button is gonna stop said individual from harassing you in ways that a mere ignore would fail to solve, harassing or attempt to turn your friends against you? Gone. Harassing you on other medium without ignore? Poof. And yes, harassment is just an "adversity", just like crippling depression or terminal illness are both "minor setbacks", what a positive outlook you must have on life!

Using the ignore feature can and will actually do most of these things, and listening when people tell you to get help, the rest.

So let's see what ignore doesn't do in CB. Well, okay, so someone can still kill you in a videogame. That's basically rape, so yeah, I'd say losing in a videogame constitutes harassment. Having your friends turned against you.. hmm, actually I remember your clique trying that more than a few times, so, your hypocrisy aside, yes, the ignore button will fix that. See, the thing about trolls is that if you don't respond, they go away. That's internet 101. Harassing you on mediums without ignore? Physically ignore them. You are in control of yourself. You don't have to respond.

It isn't "victim blaming" if you yourself are the one subjecting yourself to this oh so HORRENDOUS torture. You read the post. You choose to not add them to ignore. You choose to respond. You choose to get angry. You choose to subject yourself to these things, therefore you have no one but yourself to blame. You could have stopped at any time and you chose not to.

You aren't the victim of online harassment. You're the victim of willingly choosing to make a bad decision. Please don't downplay actual harassment by comparing it to some idiot on a videogame saying mean things while you refuse to use any of the multiple features built into the program, the forum, and the chat clients to ignore him.

A radioactive power plant doesn't fail in it's OSHA standards just because you refused to go through the sanitary showers, refused to wear your protective suit, refused to follow standard safety procedures, and refused to operate the machinery properly. It isn't "harassment" just because you took every possible step to not solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:48 pm

I have absolutely no idea what everyone is talking about...but sounds like there is a tense discussion.

I just noticed Berithia's official art and model in game don't really match:

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 NwPqIlS

Berithia in-game has heterochromia (1 eye of different color) while her artwork shows her with both eyes the same color.

Not saying it's something bad, i think she looks adorable with heterochromia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Cyberstep has an impressive track record for never actually getting the characters to match the artwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:51 pm

@Airiri wrote:
Cyberstep has an impressive track record for never actually getting the characters to match the artwork.

Really?

May be me but i feel pretty much all characters fit their artwork.

Maybe i haven't been paying much attention....

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 V6oKoUQl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:05 pm

I've heard more than a few complaints about characters having a different face from the official artwork. I'm not an expert on this so you'd have to go drag out Winty again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 pm

@Airiri wrote:
You're talking about online harassment and here you are calling me things like prick and dickwad.

You can talk about harassment when and if I can actually be arsed to make it my god damn mission.

@Airiri wrote:
All I've done is talk to you. I'm not sure why you're this angry that I have my own beliefs and viewpoints. You're certainly doing a pretty bad job of convincing me considering-

Don't play coy with me, I'm not so dense as to not pick up on a shitstain who is either beyond help or no interest in reaching an understanding this late into the argument.

@Airiri wrote:
hmm, actually I remember your clique trying that more than a few times

They aren't my children, I cannot be hold responsible for anything they do, though I'd love for you to enlighten me on the specifics.

@Airiri wrote:
yes, the ignore button will fix that.

That clearly stopped certain other vindictive shitstain from circlejerking off with some other bunch of haters, feeding them lies and talking shit about me behind my back, instigating crap behind the curtain. Blissful ignorance doesn't work, ignore just prevents more direct form of verbal harassment, shit will find its way back to you one way or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Have you ever considered not calling people shitstains? If you don't want people talking bad about you behind your back, maybe not be so rude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Everything must be so pleasant, positive and filled with rainbows in Milezland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:37 pm

We're not talking about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Rainbows I approve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:42 pm

can someone make a skin for berithia so her face looks like her face in the official art?

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Screen11
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Screen12

here is the file
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Berith10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com