Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 285
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : Deep Dark depth of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:18 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:


aren't you one of them

If you are saying i am one of them, are you butt hurt over something i did? if not, Do you need a proctology exam to see if you have a stick up your rear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 18
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:44 am

Main wrote:
I don't hate u lol
If you want to talk about it bring it to PM (not saying it with an attitude btw)
wow I'm not a guy please, por favor.

I got people asking for selfies to prove that I'm a grill

Ya put a vid up here of a public service announcement rant... and it was a guy


NORMALLY anyone would think that THAT was you because... Well you posted it on its own etc without any comment

SOOOOOOO safe to say Mancy is a GUY since Mancy posted a facecam vid of the rant that was ONLY just introduced by you therefore you were the 1 recording??? idk

Its all confusing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish


Male Posts : 7870
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2979
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 am

@RaverX wrote:
[Ya put a vid up here of a public service announcement rant... and it was a guy


NORMALLY anyone would think that THAT was you because... Well you posted it on its own etc without any comment

SOOOOOOO safe to say Mancy is a GUY since Mancy posted a facecam vid of the rant that was ONLY just introduced by you therefore you were the 1 recording???  idk

Its all confusing
Holy shit, you're an actual dumbass. Log off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2015-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:01 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@RaverX wrote:
[Ya put a vid up here of a public service announcement rant... and it was a guy


NORMALLY anyone would think that THAT was you because... Well you posted it on its own etc without any comment

SOOOOOOO safe to say Mancy is a GUY since Mancy posted a facecam vid of the rant that was ONLY just introduced by you therefore you were the 1 recording???  idk

Its all confusing
Holy shit, you're an actual dumbass. Log off.

beat me to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 251
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:47 am

Okay you pleeb. Lets finish dat fucking discussion right now or i'll gib you a real reason to be butthurt. My eyes are not a potty 4 u shit that much.

If your brains are too stunted to do it by themselves, i'll give a fucking help

Let's talk about how cute this Bunny is

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-10-05
Location : Oy vey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:57 am

This thread gives me Ebola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2015-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 285
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : Deep Dark depth of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 pm

@MeloettaAria wrote:
This thread gives me Ebola


swag ebola. better than the one i did with berz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5338
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:21 pm

w0w thread got cray cray,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3298
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:37 pm

@RaverX wrote:
Main wrote:
I don't hate u lol
If you want to talk about it bring it to PM (not saying it with an attitude btw)
wow I'm not a guy please, por favor.

I got people asking for selfies to prove that I'm a grill

Ya put a vid up here of a public service announcement rant... and it was a guy


NORMALLY anyone would think that THAT was you because... Well you posted it on its own etc without any comment

SOOOOOOO safe to say Mancy is a GUY since Mancy posted a facecam vid of the rant that was ONLY just introduced by you therefore you were the 1 recording???  idk

Its all confusing
Nigger I've been posting his videos for him for the past couple of days.
I already have my own YouTube btw, lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : Toilet ov Hell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:48 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Okay you pleeb. Lets finish dat fucking discussion right now or i'll gib you a real reason to be butthurt. My eyes are not a potty 4 u shit that much.

If your brains are too stunted to do it by themselves, i'll give a fucking help

Let's talk about how cute this Bunny is


oh man you must be new here huh? Let us be, we need some laughter huehuehuehue kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk



btw that bunny looks delicious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 251
Join date : 2014-07-04
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:


oh man you must be new here huh? Let us be, we need some laughter huehuehuehue kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


I began here like 3 years ago. just don't like to post much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3298
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Cosmic comedy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 972
Join date : 2015-04-06
Location : The land of Nether

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:
Okay you pleeb. Lets finish dat fucking discussion right now or i'll gib you a real reason to be butthurt. My eyes are not a potty 4 u shit that much.

If your brains are too stunted to do it by themselves, i'll give a fucking help

Let's talk about how cute this Bunny is


oh man you must be new here huh? Let us be, we need some laughter huehuehuehue kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk



btw that bunny looks delicious

Guess what?

RIPley. xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2748
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Anyone UP for some 1 vs 1 in COSMIC BREAK? I want to improve my skills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : Toilet ov Hell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:14 pm

@Tuskin wrote:
Anyone UP for some 1 vs 1 in COSMIC BREAK? I want to improve my skills!



C O M E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3298
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:23 pm

I'll pay 70 rainbow chips for someone to 1v1 ese in limited ruleset
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2748
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:27 pm

That's chump change after so many promos giving away those cubes with a shitload of mats. Make it 30 generics and I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3298
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 pm

AIGHT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2015-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:16 am

make its 200k uc and I'll do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2748
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:19 am

He's busy right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2015-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:52 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 487

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:03 am

Gib Coins pls ;-;

I need to gitgud. I'm putting Astralyzer and Vestia to shame :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2015-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:47 am

@Samui wrote:
Gib Coins pls ;-;

I need to gitgud. I'm putting Astralyzer and Vestia to shame :/

this game puts them to shame, not you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum